Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Tim is apparently "camping" in the Rivian at The Fort for race weekend. Again, it could just be because I'm old, and I haven't done a Disney race in some time, but you have to be up and out by like 4am on race day, regardless of the length of the race. Wouldn't you want the best night's sleep possible? No matter how expensive and luxurious the Rivian is, I cannot see getting a good night's sleep in there. Not good enough to run any distance the next morning.
The last resort bus to the race starting line is 3:30 am.

But then Tim has the option to drive himself, I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

HaroldTheWalrus

The TimTracker podcast (did they buy a load of equipment for it?) comprised 11 episodes over 24 months.
I may be getting confused, but I don’t think the podcast I was thinking of was called that. It wasn’t something specifically focused on him. Maybe someone with a better memory recalls what I’m referring to?

xojamilyn

I have no idea who she is married to either. Didn't even know she was married.

Did they turn the existing TTT podcast youtube channel into this new one? Would explain why they have so many subscribers already.

View attachment 2662372
So true! Their podcast is gone and replaced with Dimmy and Dicky and the only featured channel is TTT.

• Haha

Dillon21

VIP Member
Ah yeah no more stroller.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I don’t think people should approach them in the parks or wherever when they are with their kids. That just seems a line too far. If they don’t have the kids, fine, part of the job.

I remember seeing something on Dave Grohl saying he won't do any autographs unless it is for charity. I don't remember if he said anything about photo's.

Unfortunately no matter how famous someone is, some people don't have a clue and will still approach people like Dave Grohl (even though his kids are older, like I think teenagers or early 20's) that they forget that they are people too. They deserve family time like everyone else.

I met Tom Clancy once (he lived in the same county I do until he died (for people not into his type of work. He did Hunt for Red October (Sean Connery was in the film version of the book)) as an example. I actually did not recognize him until after he left. He was getting his hair cut and my husband was waiting to get his hair cut and I was with him. It was just us, the barber and Tom. The barber said it was him after he left. I've seem him before on TV. Usually with a suit and tie on and well groomed. He looked like he had not bathed him a few days and looked a mess honestly. But it was cool to just chat him about whatever we were talking about. But on saying that people in the county I live in knew he lived in the county and generally left him alone if they did recognize him. So it at the end of the day it was not a big deal.

But that is the point, WE LEFT HIM ALONE. That is what all famous people generally want barring maybe a few.

Holmes83

What is their current nanny situation? When I last watched, I believe they still had Lindsey I think the name was? I’m also not sure how old Jackson is, is he actually in school or is he being tutored? Wait am I nuts or was that the original idea behind the nanny was? They’d be part nanny part private tutor? I honestly can’t remember. At this point, there is no way I’ll ever catch up (either on here or on their videos).

mjm9

VIP Member
Good luck!! I’ll be doing the virtual 5k this weekend. I don’t love that they sent the medal and shirt before I run walk it, but I left the box sealed on purpose. I was a slacker the last few months and my time will likely be terrible, but still better than what Dim & the slug would do.
View attachment 2663945
Good luck to you also!

Be glad you got your medal & shirt already.
RunDisney finally got their act together regarding the virtual race bling. Previous years my box arrived 2 months after my virtual race happened!

side note: isn’t Tim registered for one of the WDW Marathon races this week? Most likely the 5K since he runs one every day, dun’t ya know, and it is the shortest distance. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Whoo hoo! My Mom and I are doing the Disneyland 5k on the 12th. I'm so excited! We are flying from Minneapolis and staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Kind of a bucket list trip, as Gin would say. 😜
Have fun with mom and good luck!

I usually do the 10K at DL, which is my favorite 10K course of all time. This will be my first 5K at DL. Hopefully it is mostly through one of the parks.

I haven’t decided what clothing I am racing in, else I would tell you to look out for me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Washington Post just shared this article that goes into how much several content creators make per month. I thought it was pretty interesting and a good look into about how much the Trackers could be earning. We know they really don't get a lot of $ in brand deals, and I would bet good money their merch sales aren't very high, so it's likely the majority of their income comes from ad revenue. I'd love to see their monthly expenses lol
Gift link, so no need for a subscription to read this https://wapo.st/48wUGuM
That article was fascinating. I had no idea this world existed? Thanks for sharing!

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I think the trip they have very soon that's been booked for a while now, is the 3 day Wish she has alluded to on Twitter/X. I'm also going to guess it's MLK weekend. There will be no diaper dash on the 3 days and I will laugh, because once again, their piss poor research and planning will shine through on the channel. Tim will bitch and complain. It will be cold and there will be no Diaper Dash. They may as well just toss that $5000 in the air and let it float away in the wind.
Just curious and asking for my own knowledge but is there no diaper dash on a 3 day cruise?

Reactions: 3

mjm9

VIP Member
Yeah, watching them react to dry heat wold be interesting in itself. I really don't know why they thought opening a park there was a good idea unless a lot of it is indoors.
Not having any family members that fit the Mattel Park demographics I didn’t pay attention to its inception.

It is a part of the VIA Resort hotel project. There will also be a spa, fine dining and an amphitheater for concerts on the property.

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
2A4853F9-793D-4F9C-9013-C459601CF5DC.jpeg

---
I imagine Jen is dancing around the house in joy of the dismal views of the two dicks podcast knowing that she is indeed the star of the show. I can't imagine there are that many more listening on Apple/Spotify.

I wonder how long until she makes an appearance. And it eventually morphs into the Jen & Amanda show.
=======

Stan(ley), is that you??

Last edited:

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
Jenn reads some nonsense online that you aren't supposed to clean on New Year's Day because it means that you're cleaning your wealth away. She is fucking crazy. Absolutely insane. They have all these ridiculous traditions to do, they're hurrying to get them in....and Tim falls asleep. Jenn has absolutely no idea what the hell to do now that Tim is sleeping. Does she eat? She has to wake him up! They haven't done the longest noodle. Maybe she should get the longest noodle and longest life by default, since Tim passed out. Fucking crazy.

Here's a novel concept Trackers...eat as a family at a normal hour. Preparing your children's meal and then at 8pm preparing your own meal is ridiculous. I've never even heard of something so stupid. Yes, if your husband was at work all day and had a long commute home and didn't arrive at home until 9pm, by all means, eat dinner with him. But this eating schedule they have...it's absurd. Tim is tired. Let the poor guy sleep you worthless piece of shit.

She's a stan who recently (October) moved to Orlando from, I believe Jersey? She had commented on live streams before and bought super stickers. Then Jenn had a mystery friend show up to visit her during her solo stay at the Waldorf, and sure enough, it was Amanda. Then they all went to a soda shop together. Amanda has (had?) a Twitter/X where she shared literally every mundane thought she had for years. We found it and learned entirely too much about her. Then she went private. Which sucks for her, since she was seemingly looking to become an influencer of some kind. But, the gist of it is, she's stan, who the Trackers should probably be afraid of, but aren't.
Thank you! I was like, who's this rando

CoolWhip

VIP Member
What would they possibly write a children's book about? How to be the shittiest parents ever? OK, they'd be good at that.

They're telling the story of the lemon pig and the great luck it brought them....the day the pennies fell out was the day they paid off their house and became debt free. No house payment, no car payments, no recurring debt. Is that really luck? How can anyone think that is luck? If you paid off your house the day the pennies fell out the two events had absolutely nothing to do with each other. Now, if the pennies fell out and that night, you hit the powerball, ok, luck. But they made a planned payment on the house....that's not luck, idiots.

I think this whole conversation was a flex. Jenn mentioned the pennies falling out, something good happened, she didn't remember what it was. Weird cut. Then miraculously she has the story of paying off the house?

This 54 minutes is chock full of ridiculousness, but I'm tapping out with 20 minutes to go. I just really can't.
Wasn’t that last year’s good luck?

Reactions: 2

PistachioNut

VIP Member
If you ever find yourself in the situation where there's even the slightest hint that Tim Bojanowski might be smarter than you, it's time to reflect deeply on that situation in life, and possibly even life itself.
---
View attachment 2663261

Subtle flex for her new best bud (and mommy stay-cation partner) Amanduh?
Plus, look at those janky blinds behind her. Lol
---
2024 grape goal: allergy testing for Jackson? Jenn is manic in NYE vlog, btw.
Did they say that or are you suggesting that goal?

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
[I still don't understand the logistics with the whole podcast. Doesn't the Dick live in Lakeland I thought that was a pretty decent drive to Orlando. How is this going to work?]
I still don't understand the logistics with the whole podcast. Doesn't the Dick live in Lakeland I thought that was a pretty decent drive to Orlando. How is this going to work?

According to Google Maps, center city Lakeland to Fort Pampers is approximately 60 miles and 1 hour and change drive time, but it must depend on how bad traffic is on I-4 and Route 417

• Haha