The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amanda and Nick have turned out to be such a Christmas Gift to the Trackerverse. Both are nuttier than a fruitcake, each with their own unique baggage to unpack. So many skeletons, literally so much to uncloset.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The Christmas Present voog has been posted.

Jenn calling them both Buddy. 🥴
Letting J open O's present while O isn't even looking. 🥴
---
"What do you think, Bud?" Jenn, while O and J sit side by side pressing daBaby's toy piano. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
And J basically opened all of O's gifts, then would be like "now it's my turn" and get his own gift 🥴😒
---
O said "Dada" 3 different times so far. You go, O! 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I asked a friend to try and follow Amanduh and they sent me this back shortly afterwards:

View attachment 2653647
This is not a great business decision. How can she go private and block people and expect to get people interested in her, which would bring new customers?

Amanda, you’re making a poor choice here, but you’ll realize that soon when you get voted off Tracker island.

Reactions: 32
Great parenting...ugh, likely will watch it later tonight. Sounds like it's another Dudley Bojo episode.

And as for Amanduh blocking everyone. Yeah, that will really do wonders for Potato's career. He ain't getting a Grumpy Cat movie deal.
giphy.gif

---
Why has Jackson been sporting the Jen bangs lately?
He's her mini me since Olive did not appear. It's sort of disgusting the blatant favoritism she shows and she doesn't even like J$ that much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Tim cried at the Barbie movie… that’s all I got folks. He cried during Barbie & he’s starting a podcast with his boyfriend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Great parenting...ugh, likely will watch it later tonight. Sounds like it's another Dudley Bojo episode.

And as for Amanduh blocking everyone. Yeah, that will really do wonders for Potato's career. He ain't getting a Grumpy Cat movie deal.
View attachment 2653726
---

He's her mini me since Olive did not appear. It's sort of disgusting the blatant favoritism she shows and she doesn't even like J$ that much.
It was basically 80% Budley and Hot Wheels.

The rest was baby O being pretty cute and happy and Jenn making eggies, and corn pudding 🤢.

DaBaby seems like an easy-going little guy. Jenn kept saying O was tired during the hour of time they opened presents - ummm, didn't he just get up???

Jenn also said they had friends texting them at 7am and that it was the only day of the year that it is acceptable to text friends at 7am. 🤣 Ummm, 7am isn't that early, especially when you have kids and/or real jobs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

The rest was baby O being pretty cute and happy and Jenn making eggies, and corn pudding 🤢.

DaBaby seems like an easy-going little guy. Jenn kept saying O was tired during the hour of time they opened presents - ummm, didn't he just get up???

Jenn also said they had friends texting them at 7am and that it was the only day of the year that it is acceptable to text friends at 7am. 🤣 Ummm, 7am isn't that early, especially when you have kids and/or real jobs?
Hmm, wonder if Amanduh was one of the ones texting...Seriously, though, during the work week I usually have one or two calls in the seven o'clock hour. Wondering if Jenn was getting calls all day today and yesterday by Blocky McBlocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't really matter what time someone texts me because I know how to use a little something called Do Not Disturb on my phone. It's just like Jenn to insinuate other people are responsible for tracking her sleeping patterns so they don't text her at the wrong time.

Reactions: 19
Ugh, 20 minutes of present unwrapping. Skipping to breakfast. The grill and outdoor kitchen are so dirty for being so new. And even with the convenience of the outdoor sink.

Tim is loving the idea of cooking bacon outside because the smell stays outside and instead they get to enjoy the smell of eggs cooking. Um, what? Isn’t bacon like the best smell in the kitchen. So Tim’s brother has a special outdoor microwave he uses to cook bacon. They are all so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doesn’t seem like Jenn was present during the ordering of some of these gifts😩
Especially those soft blocks for Oliver.
at first I thought maybe a friend got it, but Tim seemed to know exactly what they were and how they work
How does she not know what the baby got for Christmas?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They got more expensive pots and pans that Jenn found on IG. They also purchased some for friends for a house warming gift.
Another expensive set that Jenn can duck up
098F2441-2545-442E-8F02-B96EFB932921.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t seem like Jenn was present during the ordering of some of these gifts😩
Especially those soft blocks for Oliver.
at first I thought maybe a friend got it, but Tim seemed to know exactly what they were and how they work
How does she not know what the baby got for Christmas?
It looks like the tags were in Tim’s psycho handwriting so he probably bought and wrapped them all by himself. Probably while she was sleeping and/or watching Bravo and/or spending precious alone time at the Waldorf.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Well, at least tim has someone who can comfort him
Honestly, that's the most real I've ever seen Tim. It was actually sort of surprising as he teared up talking about it again the next morning. Jenn looked like a stump with no emotion - she fell asleep as the movie started so didn't know why Tim cried and will watch it later. It was clear he was thinking about his own child as a little person growing up and it made him emotional. Jenn probably could never get that. She definitely seems stunted in the emotions department. Makes it seem even more possible he was the one who wanted kids and had to make some agreement to get it to happen. He does seem to have a connection with them and does try- and I am no Tim stan. Too bad he has enabled Jenn and is flying solo on most of the parenting stuff because of it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Every time I see that baby all I think about is how he doesn’t take a bottle and he looks gaunt now and the whole thing just makes me so mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

I saw the title of this thread and meant to link this video that my partner and I love to quote all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am going to have to watch this in small doses. I don't know why they don't have one of them handing the boys the presents. Letting J$ grab them is making the situation worse. I may have had the volume on lower and quasi watched it but I still had to stop after ten minutes of this nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Oh, she literally made corn pudding? I thought maybe this was a euphemism. 😂

They got more expensive pots and pans that Jenn found on IG. They also purchased some for friends for a house warming gift.
Another expensive set that Jenn can duck upView attachment 2653768
I noticed the new pots on the stove in the previous home voog. What are the chances the "friends" are AmanDUH and her pegging-in-an-elevator fiance? Was it for someone who actually bought a home or just moved to FL to stalk them? Oops I mean, be friends with them? Maybe they're for ATW? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.