The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Under/over on number of Podcast episodes before it fades into oblivion is 4...

Tim doesn't travel outside of the Disney bubble/Florida. He is about two weeks behind the curve in theme park news. His advice is limited to suggestions to stay at the airport you live next to and forget to pack essentials. TPD will do the heavy lifting and Tim will nod along.
Calling it now : This time next year , the podcast will be gone !

Reactions: 18
I love them having a podcast because Tim is so ignorant about everything and yet places himself as an expert. If anyone watches their channel for travel or park advice good luck to them, they're fucked.

I'd be pissed if I was filmed for some vlogger and they didn't take my request to remove me or not film me but they're all narcs.

Reactions: 18
Ugh, I can't stand people like that Princess and Bear vlogger. They have no problem about intruding on someone else's rights but as soon as you call them on it they cry, cry, cry. Or in this case cry, cry, monetize.

Reactions: 19
Suggestions for future attempts to revive what will be the inevitable failed "That Tracks" podcast:

- Back on Track
- Fallen Off Track
- We've Lost Track (Again)
- On the (Alt-)Right Track
- On the Wrong Side of the Tracks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And let's monetize people getting mad at us for invading their privacy! The audacity. Seriously, these people.
View attachment 2652034
Wow, I just went down this rabbit hole on Twitter. Princess and the Bear seem to be calling out a manager at Ft. Wilderness Lodge. I've never heard of these people before. But calling out a Disney manager is going to go over so well. Maybe Disney is finally tired of all these people monetizing their property.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow, I just went down this rabbit hole on Twitter. Princess and the Bear seem to be calling out a manager at Ft. Wilderness Lodge. I've never heard of these people before. But calling out a Disney manager is going to go over so well. Maybe Disney is finally tired of all these people monetizing their property.
One can hope. Looks like she did a video on her channel about it and her stans are telling her how out of line those people were :rolleyes: I'm sorry for a lot of people Disney is a once in a lifetime trip (especially at Christmas) and they don't want to see a camera when they are trying to eat their Xmas dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If guests and cast members alike are telling you what you are doing is bothering people, then the problem is YOU!
Why do vloggers feel entitled?

Reactions: 28
Narrator: "They were not random....."

View attachment 2651936
🙋🏼‍♀️. We see you Amanda.
---
I suspect Nick will spend hours researching and writing notes and planning episodes and he will arrive to film and Tim will just plop down in a chair and be clueless and say yeah a lot. Nick will end up hating this, as he does everything for the podcast and Tim gets all the recognition and stan love from it. 😂 But I know it will be boring and awkward. They aren't funny, at all. Podcasts need some angle like people who are funny, engaging topics, or something. Also Nick's voice is not podcast-worthy. It will be so annoying to listen to at length. I give it a few episodes before they pull in Jenn for commentary and she takes over.
This 100% tracks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sad the FB looks like the settings have been changed too. I'm betting next voog we get we get lectured about their friends' privacy :rolleyes:
She needs to lecture Rainbow Brite on privacy, witch can’t keep her mouth shut or fingers off X.

Poor Amanda, this will tank her thriving sticker business…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t think of a worse candidate for a podcast than Tim. I don’t care how much any of the stans like him, he just doesn’t have a brain for radio. He babbles about nonsensical things. Things like the settlers in Florida and mosquitoes. At the same time, he thinks he’s very interesting and quirky.

He has no ability to see big picture. Everything is as Tim sees it at that moment. No abstract thought. I know we talk about Jenn a lot, but I don’t know how she stands living with him. I would bury myself in reality shows too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The day I listen to that podcast will be the day I'm 119 years old, lying in a nursing home, paralyzed from the waist down and the nurses put the four existing episodes on a constant loop to get me used to my pending eternity in hell.

And I am, but I'm actually really sort of not, totally amazed that Mandy and her guy both full-time run a sticker/kitty TikTok enterprise that somehow pays their bills. I see a Disney film in our future where Potato and Oliver join forces and set out on a journey to find a new, better family.
---
I can’t think of a worse candidate for a podcast than Tim. I don’t care how much any of the stans like him, he just doesn’t have a brain for radio. He babbles about nonsensical things. He has no ability to see big picture. Everything is as he sees it at any given moment. I think he’s the most boring person in the world. That’s it. I know we talk about Jenn a lot, but I don’t know how she stands living with him. I would bury myself in reality shows too.
Edited for accuracy ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs to lecture Rainbow Brite on privacy, witch can’t keep her mouth shut or fingers off X.

Poor Amanda, this will tank her thriving sticker business…
And what about Potato? How is he going to make a living when his Mommy's accounts are locked up. He moved all the action to Amanduh's Tiktok now no one is ever going to know what sort of free litter box was sent to him.
---
I can’t think of a worse candidate for a podcast than Tim. I don’t care how much any of the stans like him, he just doesn’t have a brain for radio. He babbles about nonsensical things. Things like the settlers in Florida and mosquitoes. At the same time, he thinks he’s very interesting and unique and having these deep thoughts.

He has no ability to see big picture. Everything is as Tim sees it at that moment. No abstract thought. I know we talk about Jenn a lot, but I don’t know how she stands living with him. I would bury myself in reality shows too.
You didn't even mention how he mispronounces everything too...so anyone think the reason the lives have been diminished was for this crappy experiment?

And ooh to be a fly on the wall with that conversation between Jenn and the Psycho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If guests and cast members alike are telling you what you are doing is bothering people, then the problem is YOU!
Why do vloggers feel entitled?
I think they feel entitled because they get noticed in the parks and automatically feel superior than the other guests. Also, I think some cast members feel intimidated by the huge camera and (at least used to) hand out magical moments. Sometimes I think the cast member is in fear of making a mistake while being recorded and will bend backwards to accommodate them. So they feel they are always entitled to special treatment.
I don't know who will remember this, but years ago Tim said that Disney security told him to no longer take pictures with fans in the parks. I don't know what has transpired since then, but he was warned.

Reactions: 15
I had a stern talk with my cats that they are slacking at only 1200 followers on their IG account. Then I said just kidding because no way in hell would I create a TikTok account to expand their reach and already as it is I keep having to block 'pet ambassadors' who want my cats to rep their fugly bandanas and crappy made-in-a-sweatshop-by-little-kids-in-China cat beds and trees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.