The Tim Tracker #157 Where. Is. The. Baby??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
18k views on 25.1k (and climbing) subscribers looks impressive to me. And that is just YouTube in theory more people are watching or listening on other podcast platforms as well.

Of course we know a view in YouTube terms doesn't mean the person finished watching the entire thing. It could be as little as 10 seconds of viewing counting as a view.

Did JennBo not help with the metadata?

View attachment 2664613

I think TimBo not wearing any pants in the thumbnail is getting some of the views. Who knows how many for sure.
To be clear….
Those are NOT new subscribers.
The “That Tracks with Tim & Nick” podcast IS the former podcast channel “The Tim Tracker” with a title/name change.
All subscribers to the TTT podcast carried over.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
New Voog up
---
I thoiught they had some sort of worker in their home. It’s Dim…
I also thought Jenn was going to point out that they had someone over fixing the sink. Tim was unrecognizable. And he's going something weird going on with his beard, like a big mat or something under his chin?

This "we can't clean up" bit is over the top stupid at this point.

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 6.18.09 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ginn apparently filmed without realizing the camera had no memory card. That tracks.

This baby looks... tired.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 3.17.55 PM.png

Dim and his moobs want us to believe he ran 3 miles.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 3.19.12 PM.png

This is what we call "wasting water" in CA.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 3.21.22 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jenn says she is going to upload every day in January

31 videos

😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is my second winter in Canada. It snowed A LOT last year and on Xmas. This year we’ve had 3 storms. One before Halloween and another in early November that were minimal. The last one was early in December that was close to a foot. All of the snow is gone now. It’s so weird bc this time last year we easily had 2 feet of snow.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure this red solo party cup totally has sparkling cider in it. Also what happened to Ginn claiming "she can't not clean up"??? Their house is as nasty as a college party house but with like boogers smeared on the walls everywhere, probably. Verdict out on whether they're Dim's or Buddy's.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 3.22.33 PM.png

Ginn says she's been like "editing" and now she has to make dinner. Oh no, woe is you. She also says it's the 1st so she's been paying the bills (sure Ginn, but also, not everything is automatically due on the 1st and how long does it take you to "pay the bills" and why haven't you signed up for auto-payments for so many of those things? After all you're debt free and have so much money in the bank!)

What does she want for being an adult, another 3-day trip to Waldorf Astoria without her children? 🙄

She's still mouth-breathing and dealing with excess phlegm.

I'm so over these turds and their stupid bleeping asinine traditions. Good lord.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just a warning it’s a ton of them of sitting on the couch blathering on. Jennbo does say that they DID TOO MUCH this year & it was a detriment to the channel because she couldn’t upload enough. AND when they go somewhere because they have to vlog it they aren’t present with the children- blah, blah, blah. And I quote- “it made it hard on me.”
Oh & they only have 4 things booked so far this year - one very soon which they booked prior.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So is the talk of going to Paris to prove to us all that they can manage to book a trip outside of the US Disney bubble? I know it's something we say a lot on here that nether of them can manage to book anywhere else, an I still don't think they can manage, am going take a guess an say that dimothys new bf is behind the booking an planning of the Paris trip, wasn't it krispysmores that done the Japan trip for them?

Also I look forward to them trying the food in Europe, it will be nothing like the US, the way we deal with meat here is totally different, America for instance chlorinates the chicken before it gets put out for sale where as that's banned here, so good luck trackers with totally different food, we all know you have the palettes of a 3 year old
Watch how an “error” keeps Jen at home (the waldorf Astoria) while just by chance, Nick is in Paris at the same time as the trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tim finds eating noodles, literally the staple food for 1/3 of the world's population (right behind rice), difficult?
That is the most asinine thing I’ve ever heard as to why someone doesn’t eat noodles. People who don’t have teeth can f’ing eat noodles. Granted most probably know how to hold a fork.

Reactions: 14
Jenn says in this video, that does not have captioning or a transcript right now, because I'd screenshot it, I quote: "So because we are not trying to have anymore children, I think we're done now." 20:01 in this video....this is the wish that we all need to come true.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Tiffany Ann, their number one stan has commented on their videos 100+ times but her idols have only reacted to 2 of them. How embarrassing.
2F8F290B-424D-4C89-9C9B-14B41D6F9614.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ginn says she's been like "editing" and now she has to make dinner. Oh no, woe is you. She also says it's the 1st so she's been paying the bills (sure Ginn, but also, not everything is automatically due on the 1st and how long does it take you to "pay the bills" and why haven't you signed up for auto-payments for so many of those things? After all you're debt free and have so much money in the bank!)

What does she want for being an adult, another 3-day trip to Waldorf Astoria without her children? 🙄

She's still mouth-breathing and dealing with excess phlegm.

I'm so over these turds and their stupid bleeping asinine traditions. Good lord.
I found their cruise-ship financial planner

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jenn says she wants to read more books because she didn’t read that many in 2023. Tim tells her she did actually read quite a few books. “You read quite a few. Maybe like 4?” She let’s him know this is not a lot of books to read but he is hyping her up saying it’s more than she read the year before. I wonder when he last read a book. His senior year of high school? So 1999?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Jenn says in this video, that does not have captioning or a transcript right now, because I'd screenshot it, I quote: "So because we are not trying to have anymore children, I think we're done now." 20:01 in this video....this is the wish that we all need to come true.
Haha, I was cackling over this part because it was tied into HER saying SHE didn't use the exercise bike because their doctor told DIM to stop using the bike if they were trying to get pregnant. So because she claims they're not trying to have anymore children, SHE is going to start using the exercise bike.

LOl, wut?!? It was never about you Ginn, but way to not use the exercise bike in solidarity with Timmy Tightpants.

Dim says she did read a lot this year, "like 4 books" which is more than she read in 2022. Oof.

She also says she didn't hang out with friends as much, but they did hang out with family a lot more. I guess by default she just means Dim's family since she hates her own.
---
Jenn says she wants to read more books because she didn’t read that many in 2023. Tim tells her she did actually read quite a few books. “You read quite a few. Maybe like 4?” She let’s him know this is not a lot of books to read but he is hyping her up saying it’s more than she read the year before. I wonder when he last read a book. His senior year of high school? So 1999?
Lol jinx
---
She also complained that she couldn't nap as much when she was pregnant with Da Baby because Buddy existed. 1) I'm pretty sure you got 200% more naps in than the average pregnant mom with an existing kid and 2) YOU HAD NANNIES TAKING CARE OF BUDDY. Like she can't even let Dim take the trophy for looking more tired than her which he absolutely is.

She says Buddy doesn't like the sand and she doesn't think he's a real beach kid. Again, your kid is almost certainly neurodivergent. Why can't she bleeping connect the dots? What other 4-year-old arranges their 673 Hot Wheels on the window sill in order of which one is fastest but he can't do very basic things still on his own?

Their faces when they admitted they didn't put any pictures into their frames (again). They said that needs to be like "a REAL GOAL" for this year. Maybe also getting your children to the proper doctors to diagnose them. And losing weight.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 3.49.15 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Haha, I was cackling over this part because it was tied into HER saying SHE didn't use the exercise bike because their doctor told DIM to stop using the bike if they were trying to get pregnant. So because she claims they're not trying to have anymore children, SHE is going to start using the exercise bike.

LOl, wut?!? It was never about you Ginn, but way to not use the exercise bike in solidarity with Timmy Tightpants.

Dim says she did read a lot this year, "like 4 books" which is more than she read in 2022. Oof.

She also says she didn't hang out with friends as much, but they did hang out with family a lot more. I guess by default she just means Dim's family since she hates her own.
---

Lol jinx
Right, that made absolutely no sense. We're done having kids, so I can ride the exercise bike. Um...that's not how it works, girlfriend.

I think she's full of tit by saying she read 4 books. Maybe she read the covers of 4 books. Remember, she brought the book that she was reading at Aulani (December 2022) with her to the Waldorf stay (December 2023) and said that she needed to finish reading it.

I also think Tim is full of tit that he went for a 3 mile run. If you aren't running every day and eating hot dogs and cheeseburgers nonstop, you don't just wake up in the morning and run 3 miles, unless he's Forrest Gump.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dim's face when Ginn says she thinks they should actually do less staycations this year (like who is she kidding except for herself, apparently).
Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 3.52.24 PM.png

He's probably thinking he'll just do more staycations with TrickyDickyNick instead. You know, for the podcast, of course.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the stats of the rebooted Podcast show they are not the genius media moguls they pretend to be. They were clearly disappointed by the results the first time and quickly gave up. Strategic they ain't.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.