Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I caught this comment (which has since been deleted) but at least we know Tim or Nick read it:
2E5F1B9E-5769-4FE1-BCE8-B8374736CF1F.jpeg

I do know that this was posted by a Tattler (I recognized the name) but I did block out the avatar and name to respect the Tattler’s privacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She says the frozen "Flapjack pancake puffs" Buddy and Dimmy eat for breakfast are only available at Target "which is kind of a pain in the butt" cause they have to go to Target to get them. I don't know how that's a pain in the butt when they're at Target more than they're at home?

As someone who is almost legally blind, I don't even understand for someone who claims she's as blind as she is, how she just leaves her glasses everywhere but her fucking face and then laughs about not being able to see. We know she did get contacts on her last optometrist trip (the weird AF awkward trip where they fucking filmed it and it was just secondhand embarrassing) - so go put on your fucking contacts bitch. I can't do anything blind, I just don't understand this bitch. Driving gives her anxiety but she's fine literally walking around blind. Okay.

She seriously looks and acts SO inconvenienced by Da Baby, like she's the only person in the world who has ever had children and had to deal with the various noises they make and how they need you to fucking keep them alive. She has no idea how lucky she is and how good she has it for someone who has been negligent in so many ways but managed to have 2 relatively healthy children anyway.

Then she whines about how she hasn't had her own breakfast yet and then she has to do LAUNDRY and DISHES. Yes bitch, we all do. Turn off the camera and get your fucking shit together.

Ginn would like the stans' ideas of how to keep Buddy's hair out of his face. Hot tip: TRIM IT BITCH.

Ginn says it was "so early" when Dim went to MK that it was "still dark". I don't think this bitch is aware December has the shortest days of the year and it being dark doesn't mean it was actually that early. She probably is still surprised every time the sun has set before it's even time for her first dinner.

Last edited:
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I think 2024 is going to be an amazing year for us here. When Amanda and Jenn break up, we are in for quite a show. And you know their friendship won’t last much longer.

• Heart
  • Haha

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Recap:
* Christmas parties and events!! (not for the Buddies)

*food, all the food!! (again not for the Buddies)

*it's tick tock crazy stalker o'clock

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I suspect Nick will spend hours researching and writing notes and planning episodes and he will arrive to film and Tim will just plop down in a chair and be clueless and say yeah a lot. Nick will end up hating this, as he does everything for the podcast and Tim gets all the recognition and stan love from it. 😂 But I know it will be boring and awkward. They aren't funny, at all. Podcasts need some angle like people who are funny, engaging topics, or something. Also Nick's voice is not podcast-worthy. It will be so annoying to listen to at length. I give it a few episodes before they pull in Jenn for commentary and she takes over.

• Wow

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
An unnecessary video if you ask me. Jen had to show that she is capable of staying with both boys for a couple of hours. She managed to feed them both breakfast. So she is capable of looking after both of them, she just doesn’t want to.
I like how she says she looks like this:
E87E274B-1DC7-454D-A20C-1BDE56EB92B7.png

Because it’s the morning and that’s just how she looks when she wakes up. I get it, no one wakes up looking perfect but she really didn’t need to turn the camera on herself. This was done just to prove she is capable of taking care of her kids for a couple of hours before the nanny pops in.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Throwing out another Amanduh. theme thread title suggestion

TTT 158 Enchanting Sunshine of the Demented Mind

And Jenn, girl, you want us to move on from Amanduh stop guzzling down eggnog and finish up adding jingle bells to Dudley opening his five million gifts then we can go back to talking about your poor parenting skills. And if Amanduh is on the phone with you right now you can block people on phone calls just like you can block comments.

• Haha
  • Wow

CMDisney

VIP Member
I don't give the Trackers views much (VERY DELIBERATE) but rely on the reports here. I broke down tonight and watched the Xmas morning gift opening.

OMG. What the heck is wrong with these people?

Ginn was genuinely surprised with each and every gift. CLEARLY Dim purchased them all. Cute, engaging toys for little "O" and ALL Hot Wheels for OG Buddy (a Daddy thing when sometimes they can't think of things other than what the kids likes at that moment - easy). Tim could explain each item immediately to the dimwit as he was familiar with them. She had no clue.

And... There were the stan gifts peppered in (I thought the Bojos were set for life).

WTF!!!!!!

Tim... You read here. If you don't have an exit plan for you and your boys... Start NOW! This is embarrassing and hard to see. LIKE BAD!!!

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Jenn’s so narcissistic that she needs to show everyone the ONE time she had to wake up early to be a “filler” caretaker for her kids. Yes, we see you Jenn, but no one impressed.

• Haha
  • Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Rosie is there when Dimmy gets back & is feeding O$ avocado while neither of his parents are doing anything! How fucking embarrassing
I mean, what the fuck? No real jobs, and a nanny feeding their son while they stand around? I wonder what convos are like where Tim tries to explain to his parents how Jenn works really hard editing videos all the time and can't take care of the kids during the day without him or a nanny on staff? 😆🥴 They have to wonder WTF is going on there.

I would feel like a fucking loser standing around while someone else took care of my baby every day of the week.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Maybe she can start by not looking like she's experiencing an exorcism every time she needs to lick her lips or whatever the fuck she's doing that looks positively uncomfortable and unnatural.
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 6.17.03 PM.png

Oooh, of course she's gotta check out herself.
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 6.18.41 PM.png

She's being so dramatic about the people that go to Times Square and stand there for hours, like it's some new fucking revelation. Her mind is also BLOWN that it's pretty much tourists who do that and "wait for 12 hours to watch Paul Anka sing". Well yeah bitch, why the fuck do you think regular New Yorkers would want to do that? But also as if she and Dimmy haven't done some equally asinine shit themselves as tourists. 🙄 Dim is offended that Paul Anka sang "slow songs" before the ball drop. They're confused about why this is the Planet Fitness NYE instead of the Rockin' NYE. You dumb fucks, Planet Fitness is just the fucking sponsor, JFC.

Aaaaand she's back to staring at herself. While licking herself.
Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 6.24.02 PM.png

They're both turned on by the gay couple making out on TV and wondering if they're allowed to do that. Um.? Ginn says she'll make out with Dimmy but not on camera. Sure Ginn. Dim slurps his Martinellis sparkling apple cider because he's SOBER you guyzzzzzzz. They didn't even chill the cider beforehand? I guess then it couldn't have been available as a prop in the background of their lemon pig construction conveniently.

Ginn wants to find a work-life balance. 😂 So like, actually work? What does this even mean in her world?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I thought she was legit going to cream her pants over the pizza rolls.
Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.14.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.15.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.16.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.19.19 PM.png

Narrator: She did not.
Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.21.02 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Buddy demands that they buy a Mustang (it takes him six hours to spit the words out). And they can sell their Lamborghini to get the mustang. Ginn fake laughs her saggy ass off and says "explaining money to kids is hard" and says kids think you can just buy anything and everything as an adult. I'm sure explaining money to a kid is hard when you buy him 682 Hot Wheels tracks and 3479 Hot Wheels cars every year as you go on 6 million staycations and cruises and have way too many cars. By age 5 I already knew my family was poor AF and I couldn't just scream and shout that I wanted random fucking shit like a spoiled brat. And thus I grew up with a frugal mindset I can't seem to shake off as an adult (but also at least I'm not a materialistic ho). 😆

• Heart

ArielC

Chatty Member
While watching Jackson grab presents from Oliver to open, grab toys from Oliver and saying they were his (hell, he even tried to claim Jenn's Nebraska mug), and not letting Oliver play with his toys, I said to my husband that Jackson is going to be a bully to Oliver when they're older. My husband said, "he's already bullying Oliver". Tim and Jenn did absolutely nothing about it and encouraged it. "Do you want to help little buddy open this one?" NOOOOOOOO. They let that kid stream roll Christmas morning. My husband said their Christmas morning looked chaotic and hectic as hell and it was all because of Jackson. My mom would have me and my brother sit patiently and take turns opening presents. She wanted us to take a really good look at our presents as we opened them and made sure the one waiting patiently let it happen. It wasn't hectic, we took the time to appreciate what we got, and it helped Christmas morning last longer. I've continued to do this as an adult with friends and family (I do not/will not have kids). Tim and Jenn are creating a little brat (I don't blame the kid, I blame Tim and Jenn) and I feel sorry for both Jackson and Oliver. They're both cute and deserve more from the adults around them.

• Heart
  • Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Belated Merry Christmas to all!
This new Jenn "friend" will be the gift that keeps on giving, you guys. There is just no way this won't go badly, right? 😂😂😂

ScreenshotX2.jpg

ScreenshotX.jpg

ScreenshotX3.jpg

Took about 2 minutes to find these on her public X page. This chick LOVES to post every little thing she's ever thought, all her hot takes, her issues with her significant other (reminds me of Jenn's MIL tweets), etc. This is a potential drama-filled disaster with Jenn and we all should be here for it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Is Dana Carvey missing his grandma? Somehow she ended up in Ft Pampers.
Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 5.48.58 PM.png

I had to skip through all the unnecessary excessive junk present opening. I find it all to be super gross, frankly.

My parents would have yelled at me if I rode a fucking bike in the fucking kitchen. GO OUTSIDE, JFC.
Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 6.02.37 PM.png

🫠
Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 5.54.51 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow