Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I don’t often do this, but I am going to commend Tim.
I think it is great that he is actually buying Jackson dress shoes for the next school event instead of trying to craft them from foam core.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

hcslacs

VIP Member
It’s just full on exploitation of their kids today for views.

IMG_1713.jpeg

Just look at that beautiful gal looking like she’s still in her 20s.

IMG_1714.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Tim's looking rough. It's almost scary how terrible he looks in this video. The sound of his voice in this video comes across as he does not want to be there, he doesn't want to do this anymore. Even at the beginning introducing the event. He has no enthusiasm whatsoever and he usually is jizzing over IAAPA.

While, I don't think there was a true problem over the silent 6 days, I think he's emotionally reached his breaking point or is damn near close to it.

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 11.55.10 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I've ranted enough for the evening, but I want to get one more thing in: They are fucking morons for even mentioning this party in a vlog. They could have invited 1000 people, threw the party, had it be an over the top success and not said a damn word about it. But instead, they need to flex, see you guyzzzz J$ has friends!!!!! We have friends!!!!! Look at what great parents we are!!!!!!!! No. Stop. This is a birthday party for you child. STOP MONETIZING YOUR KIDS!!!! Nobody needs to know about the shit you do in your private life. Here's your big chance. Start here.

I know they won't listen. And I'm always here for the shit show. So I'm looking forward to hearing all about it and what a complete failure it is. I just hope some poor kid doesn't drown in their unfenced pool.
---

Jenn also said J$ asked for a windmill costume. Because at not even 4 years old, he knew to pick a windmill for an event where every single child dressed in cultural attire that children in that country would wear. Point being, Jenn is a fucking liar. She makes these conversations up in her head and tells them to the camera, just to hear herself talk and make herself look like the mother of the year.

I'm also willing to bet this school is a school where if you have a party, you have to invite every kid in the class. They didn't invite the class out of the goodness of their hearts.
I wonder if the party guests will bring treats.

windmill.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So she deffo isn’t nursing. Da baby is being spoon fed formula by Dim. In that whole voog she didn’t use Oliver’s name once she just calls him Da baby. She has no feelings towards that poor boy. The dysfunction was strong on this one!
Tim also called him BABY BROTHER about a dozen times. It was ridiculous. He has a name you dolts!!

I hope O grows up and calls them "Big Mother" and "Tiny Father". 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 42

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
You CAN Have a Good Time at Disney’s Hollywood Studios ALL NEW Jollywood Nights Holiday Event IF You DON’T Value Your Money OR Time With Your KIDS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

bumpire

Chatty Member
IMG_5963.jpeg

450 when they bought it. 730 after they added the heat guard.
I've been leaning towards this for a little bit as we've watched the views tank. Either way you slice it, they are making close to half of what they were making 2 years ago, that's a hard hit for anyone, especially with the rising costs of basic necessities like food and insurance. Don't get me started on the property insurance bullshit here. :rolleyes:

They purchased their house for $450,000. Zillow has an estimate of $730,000 last time I looks, so they could be living off a HELOC. Which I agree, is dangerous because of the terms of a HELOC, but also because even with the outdoor upgrade, that house probably cannot be sold for $730. It's incredibly outdated. So, if they wanted or needed to sell it, they're not going to make as much as projected.

• Haha

HaroldTheWalrus

Why does J$ feel the need to shit on Jenn when there are 153 Tattle threads that already exist for that very purpose?

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
You CAN Have a Good Time at Disney’s Hollywood Studios ALL NEW Jollywood Nights Holiday Event IF You DON’T Value Your Money OR Time With Your KIDS
I hope OA puts out a Jollywood voog: "You CAN get a refund for Disney's Hollywood Studios ALL NEW Jollywood Nights Holiday Debacle 2023!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Why did they even get Jackson an annual pass if they never want to bring him? I feel so bad for him. His big holiday tradition is watching a cartoon on an IPad at the kitchen table… WTF, meanwhile
His parents are going to spend the day without him, on a day he doesn’t have school, a day most families spend together, to celebrate Jenn’s birthday, without him or his brother at Festival of the Holidays. I really feel like that would be a more appropriate tradition.

Tim, Jenn, your kids are truly going to grow up resenting and hating you. You deserve it. When Jackson says he wants to take a shit on you, believe it.

• Sad
Reactions: 39