The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highlights of the last thread: Only one voog twenty pages of talking about how awful they are as parents, another twenty about whether or not she's knocked up or just full of tit, and some talk about her being a passive aggressive witch. Rinse and repeat.

Gif recap:
Jenn working:
giphy.gif

Dim regarding his wife's editing:
giphy.gif

Buddy in a few years ignoring his parents' "temperance" movement and talking to the shrink about being called Windmill the next 15+ years of his life:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

O being forgotten as usual
giphy.gif

Trackers looking for nannies/uploading a voog:
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You CAN Have a Good Time at Disney’s Hollywood Studios ALL NEW Jollywood Nights Holiday Event IF You DON’T Value Your Money OR Time With Your KIDS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
You CAN Have a Good Time at Disney’s Hollywood Studios ALL NEW Jollywood Nights Holiday Event IF You DON’T Value Your Money OR Time With Your KIDS
I hope OA puts out a Jollywood voog: "You CAN get a refund for Disney's Hollywood Studios ALL NEW Jollywood Nights Holiday Debacle 2023!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Moving my last post over here - it seems they walked out of a show?
View attachment 2576170
They got in the very end of the Nightmare Before Xmas queue as people were already entering the theater (because they can't stand waiting in lines ya know) but the cast members turned them away because it was supposedly full.

But I don't understand why they got turned away when this Stan was behind them and got in? Maybe the CM recognized the Slackers and shooed them away. Ha, saboteurs!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jenn, you are a witch. And this video, including the title, is why the vlogging community doesn’t like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's too bad Jenn didn't name one of her kids Kyle because otherwise this song is her to a T. And the children around the world bit remind me of the stupid windmill. Honestly, they should've dressed Dim as an old windbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww poor Jenn, her taco was too dry, her spring rolls were too small, she wishes the box was full of fries instead of noodle salad as she is sooo hungry. Oh and she doesn’t want to pay for it either.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Should be, you CAN ignore your kids with a ALL NEW nanny and still DONT edit any new voogs

Reactions: 20
I’ve said it before, but Dim seriously needs to do some quality control of his channel. I truly wonder if she tells him that videos are being posted when they actually aren’t. And like a fool, he believes her. While he’s a controlling, arrogant, smug ass…I don’t see him being ok with this Twitter feud she’s fueling or the snarky title she used in the 1st vlog she’s published in a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
What’s available at Jollywood:
Stage show
NBC sing along
Brown Derby
Various characters
Special photo ops
Snacks at various locations
Jingle Bell Jingle Bam
Tip Top Club
Usual attractions with short or no lines
4 hours for $180? $190?

What T and J did:
Stage show
2 snack stops (skipped Fairfax Fare which they wanted)
Photo Ops
Breezed through Tip Top
Waited for NBC and didn’t get in
Saw JBJB in their rear view as they ran from the rain.
That cost them $400 plus nanny plus food and drink. But they had a great time! Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What’s available at Jollywood:
Stage show
NBC sing along
Brown Derby
Various characters
Special photo ops
Snacks at various locations
Jingle Bell Jingle Bam
Tip Top Club
Usual attractions with short or no lines
4 hours for $180? $190?

What T and J did:
Stage show
2 snack stops (skipped Fairfax Fare which they wanted)
Photo Ops
Breezed through Tip Top
Waited for NBC and didn’t get in
Saw JBJB in their rear view as they ran from the rain.
That cost them $400 plus nanny plus food and drink. But they had a great time! Make it make sense.
Definitely is a situation where they didn’t mind blowing that money as that cost was nothing to them compared to ordinary people. It’s just out of touch. Many people are struggling and it is a bit tasteless.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Aww poor Jenn, her taco was too dry, her spring rolls were too small, she wishes the box was full of fries instead of noodle salad as she is sooo hungry. Oh and she doesn’t want to pay for it either.
But they DID have a great time. I think Disney could make them eat tit and they’d still make a voog about it being the tastiest tit they’ve ever eaten, only 3 months later 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When Tim and Jenn were talking to Ray and June and recording their entire boring conversation for us, they had mentioned that they were sitting up front and Tim replied quite sadly, oh, I wanted to sit up front. whomp whomp.

I think Tim and Jenn arrived at the Nightmare Before Christmas line 15 minutes before showtime, as they were loading the theater. The CM was mentioned, hey, you might not get into to see this show. When Tim realized his seats were going to with the common folk, they bailed. They showed themselves walking through the queue and then <cut> we didn't get in. I don't think the door closed on their faces. I think they bailed when they realized they'd be in the last row. Especially if people behind them of near them in line mentioned they got in. Because they are entitled mother fuckers.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Oh Ginn's taco was dry alright...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.