The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the perfect recipe for the Trackers!

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃
If you want to see a funnier version of this, check TikTok or X for Chef Reactions reaction video. It is hilarious!! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Reactions: 10
May all your turkeys be as juicy and moist as butterball Ginn and may your hams be as hammy as Dim’s open-mouthed poses! May your paprika be on a spice rack instead of your eyebrows and may you have plenty of floss to avoid picking your teeth over until Christmas!

And if anything goes wrong, be thankful you are not a broken windmill in a parade!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Happy Thanksgiving fellow Tattlers! If you don’t celebrate, then Happy Thursday! Thanks for making me laugh every day! 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy Thanksgiving everyone*! We already had ours back in October 🇨🇦🍁 but I know you guys don't consider that "real Thanksgiving" 😭 Lol

*Except the Slackers

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did he actually say he remembers the train? Growing up we would camp there close to every other year and the train was long gone then. I knew/know of the train but never saw it. He is full of tit if he spoke as if he actually remembers the train cause it was gone before he was even born.

View attachment 2588561
I was gonna mention that...
---
The ploy utilized by Jenn to attract Dimm and get pregnant the second time...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy Thanksgiving everyone*! We already had ours back in October 🇨🇦🍁 but I know you guys don't consider that "real Thanksgiving" 😭 Lol

*Except the Slackers
My best friend is Canadian and that is absolutely a real thanksgiving

Later next week is supposed to be a cold front. (Lows In the 40’s) since the trackers treat jackets like they are disposable/one time use, I guess another Columbia shopping spree is coming up next.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Later next week is supposed to be a cold front. (Lows In the 40’s) since the trackers treat jackets like they are disposable/one time use, I guess another Columbia shopping spree is coming up next.
They will need it for their next stay at the Fort.

Just popping in to say happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Tattlers. I am thankful for our community here and thankful that there are so many of us that see past the Tracker’s bullshit. 🤎

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who bets Da Baby has no winter clothes whatsoever....

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Looks like Timmy Tight Pants got a fresh dye job on his hair and ratty pube beard (not Greasy Spice}.

Screenshot 2023-11-23 183035.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Timmy boy made the dumbest video for IG- he thinks he is soooooo funny,

Happy Thanksgiving everyone- except the slackers.
I said something rather harmless to Dim on IG, truly, but it still got me blocked. They’re overly sensitive, lol. So I’m luckily not going to see his nonsense.
---
Who bets Da Baby has no winter clothes whatsoever....
She loves to be shuttled to a shopping spree.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.