The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jealous hater. You're just jealous of that glowing beauty. You can only dream of looking this put together working full time and being a mom of TWO!!!

:sick:
I love how she bleeping thinks she's "name-dropping" Farmacy and TATA Harper

Not Tara Harper, Jenn ...

witch, there's women who can look better than you using dollar-store products.

No need to bleeping "name drop" your higher-priced products because they're clearly not working for you when you're ugly on the inside. 🙄
---
Several different meals in this same video. She's literally just standing there narrating while Tim does it all.

At the beginning, Tim is going up to get Da Baby who has just woken up from his nap. Jenn comes in, clearly just waking up, wearing a nightgown type thing. Like--she's just waking up for the day and her baby is waking up from his morning nap. She is the most vile mother on the planet. Seriously, animals do a much better job caring for their babies.
I noticed this! Tim and J. are dressed already and look like they've been up for HOURS and Jenn is waddling in, disheveled in her nightgown.

I mean, WTF? HOW do the stans not see how LITTLE she contributes on a daily basis?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Like anyone can afford the tit she uses. Just stick to a simple skin care routine that works for you. As long as you wash your face, moisturize, and use sun screen. Your good to go.

Reactions: 18
I’ve never seen such blatant neglect and chaos in my life. Oliver is yellow and he’s not getting anywhere close to enough milk/formula. Where did they even get the idea to spoon feed him formula. Breastmilk/formula should be the main source of nutrition for him right now. This is insanity. Get that baby some medical attention asap. Unfuckingbelievable.

In the same sentence, Jenn says she knows what kind of headache it is by where the head pain is located. Then says, she doesn’t know what caused Jackson’s headache (even though he told her it’s in the front of his head). So she knows, or she doesn’t know? Get your story straight, Jenn. If this is his first headache, is this the first time there’s been a change in barometric pressure?? Probably not. He’s likely dehydrated (keep feeding him a tit-ton of salty goldfish) or getting sick. The fact he went to bed so early and missed dinner tells me his body is probably fighting something off. And it’s likely not his first ever headache. It’s just been the first time he’s been able to verbalize it. They are so dumb.

I really wish they’d teach Jackson to not interrupt. It’s seriously so damn annoying, the constant interruptions. And while they are at it, they need to start teaching Oliver to NOT touch people’s faces, squeeze their noses, scratch their cheeks, etc. Start teaching the word “no” now.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
In the same sentence, Jenn says she knows what kind of headache it is by where the head pain is located. Then says, she doesn’t know what caused Jackson’s headache (even though he told her it’s in the front of his head). So she knows, or she doesn’t know? Get your story straight, Jenn. If this is his first headache, is this the first time there’s been a change in barometric pressure?? Probably not. He’s likely dehydrated (keep feeding him a tit-ton of salty goldfish) or getting sick. The fact he went to bed so early and missed dinner tells me his body is probably fighting something off. And it’s likely not his first ever headache. It’s just been the first time he’s been able to verbalize it. They are so dumb.
If he's four years old and getting headaches on the regular, he should be taken to the pediatrician about that too. That is NOT normal.

I honestly didn't know what a headache even FELT like until I got my first migraine at the age of 20. I never got headaches growing up, nor did my brother. (and he started getting his in his late 20s due to crappy diet and too much coffee)

Sure, it could be dehydration or illness w/ J. but if he's hydrated enough and not sick, they need to get him checked out.

They need to put the bleeping camera down and take care of their children.
OMGGGG they are bleeping infuriating! :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’ve never seen such blatant neglect and chaos in my life. Oliver is yellow and he’s not getting anywhere close to enough milk/formula. Where did they even get the idea to spoon feed him formula. Breastmilk/formula should be the main source of nutrition for him right now. This is insanity. Get that baby some medical attention asap. Unfuckingbelievable.

I really wish they’d teach Jackson to not interrupt. It’s seriously so damn annoying, the constant interruptions. And while they are at it, they need to start teaching Oliver to NOT touch people’s faces, squeeze their noses, scratch their cheeks, etc. Start teaching the word “no” now.
I stopped watching for this very reason Jackson is all over the place, baby o is clearly neglected. Watching would make me so angry. Jackson probably has a stress headache. They are rushing him to eat his food and keep telling him he's behind. He's 4 give him a break.

Reactions: 21
I stopped watching for this very reason Jackson is all over the place, baby o is clearly neglected. Watching would make me so angry. Jackson probably has a stress headache. They are rushing him to eat his food and keep telling him he's behind. He's 4 give him a break.
Absolutely could be that! It could be related to stress (obvs, anxiety (obvs), dehydration (do we ever see him drinking?), irregular sleeping habits (never home in his own bed), allergies (he seems to have the shiners), too much screen time (eye strain...always glued to the screen), etc. - ALL of which he experiences.

But since they aren't paying attention to what's going on, they're not going to figure out WHY.
AND if he keeps getting them and complaining about them, that is not normal. He needs to be seen by his pediatrician.

• Wow
In regards to Tim complaining that Jackson is running behind. What the duck?! It is Sunday! No school… nothing going on. His mother will sleep for many more hours!
Why isn’t she being read the stupid problem book?

The hours she slept in could have been used to “edit” one of their archived trips to the Xmas party or many staycations waiting to be made into “vids”

Why is Tim so hard on him, but gives Jenn a pass?

Poor kid. This is why he wants to tit on his mother.

I don’t blame him.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She filmed Dim feeding Oliver while she just sat there across the room Has she no shame?!
That happened multiple times in the same video!!
---
Like anyone can afford the tit she uses. Just stick to a simple skin care routine that works for you. As long as you wash your face, moisturize, and use sun screen. Your good to go.
Amen! I use only drugstore products and I am 10 years older than Jennbo and do not have one wrinkle. The Ordinary peel & Vita C is $8 and that products are the tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A baby that age needs 32 oz of formula a day. Until he is one year old (or the equivalent breast milk). I can’t believe what I am seeing with that spoon feeding. There is no way to get 32 oz in him like that. You just keep trying the bottle. And yes, a fast flow. They are scary stupid.

Jenn looks 40. Period. She does not look good for 40. 40 is not that old. These people are mental blowing smoke up her ass. I absolutely love her giving skin care tips. No thanks

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
New vlog up, which allows me to post this.
86sqho.jpg

---
Ginn aka Good 'Ol Anaconda Jaw Tracker

1700583532819.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Taking skin care advice from Jenn is like taking cooking tips, or parenting advice from her.
or vacationing advise
Or food recommendations
Or movie recommendations
Or book recommendations
Or Cleaning product recommendations
Or Fashion recommendations

i wouldn’t even ask her how to boil water

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Dim attempting to speed run having a heart attack and dropping dead by 45 with his breakfast choices.

1700583802478.png

Two breakfast sandwiches and tater tots.

• Wow
  • Haha
Amen! I use only drugstore products and I am 10 years older than Jennbo and do not have one wrinkle. The Ordinary peel & Vita C is $8 and that products are the tit.
Exactly. I mean, if makeup and skincare products are someone's thing, then you do you.

But people can, like you said, have great skin using lesser-priced facial products. My grandmother on up unto she passed in her late 70s, had dewey, supple skin that people always commented on looked waaay younger than her years. No joke. And all she ever used was drugstore Ivory Soap and Oil of Olay products. Genetics also obvs plays a role too.

But Jenn is just ugly on the inside...and it seeps out. She can play fake dumb, naive, and "aw shucks," sweet on her "vids" but how she is on X (and how she acted rude, brash, and bold in "vids" in the past), is how she really is. Not to mention her absolute inattentiveness to her two miracle children.

Reactions: 18
I am genuinely concerned for the health of those boys and honestly about Tim too. WTF?

Big Baby needs a fast flow nipple or regular cup for milk as well as full evaluation. OGB needs a full evaluation. I don’t even know what to say about her. How can anybody watching not see that something is seriously wrong with her mental health? Stans blowing smoke up her ass is not helping the situation.

I really hope for his sake OGB’s birthday is not a complete 💩 show but how can it not be?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nothing like a tour of a tired cabin, again, that Disney is replacing next year.

Reactions: 15
Jenn looks 40. Period. She does not look good for 40. 40 is not that old. These people are mental blowing smoke up her ass. I absolutely love her giving skin care tips. No thanks
Exactly this. She is a 40 year old who looks 40 and there is nothing wrong with looking your age. I’m almost 39 and I do think I look younger but I would never delude myself into thinking I look 25 or look like I’m in my 20s at all. Do these people not know what actual 25 year olds look like?
Also, she can use whatever skin care products she wants but clearly sunscreen isn’t one of them and that will age you more than anything as you get older.

Reactions: 12
Tim, the reason it feels like going to the grocery store is chaotic is because your circus is chaotic. The whole family doesn’t need to be in attendance. If you feel like you are in everybody’s way, it’s because you are. There are two adults in the family. One stays home with the kids while the other goes to the grocery store. Oh, you can’t do that - why? The wife won’t drive? The mom can’t be alone with her kids? The grocery store and other guests aren’t the problem. Your family, especially your wife, is the problem.

There is nothing more annoying at the grocery store than what I imagine your family to be. Carts blocking the aisles, stroller, parents on their phones, kids whining, mom vlogging. Does the fancy Publix store not use online ordering with pickup? Walmart does. Use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.