The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On top of that Tim pushing him to touch them all like it’s a normal thing to do? So when the kid is out in public it’s okay for him to just touch everyone’s car as well? What happens when you take him to another car show where the cars are for display only and your son is running around putting his snotty hands on $200k Porches or Lamborghinis since that’s that he’s saving his money for. I frequent car shows regularly due to having a “show” car myself and I despise parents like this who encourage their kids to just do whatever they want instead of respecting the vehicle. Sure people are getting in the cars and seeing how they feel but I didn’t see one other person in the background rubbing their hands on the quarter panels. Sorry. End rant haha.
I was actually shocked that Dim was encouraging J$ to touch the cars, even though he didn’t seem bent on doing that. I thought, “Why?” Keep your hands off!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I was actually shocked that Dim was encouraging J$ to touch the cars, even though he didn’t seem bent on doing that. I thought, “Why?” Keep your hands off!
Yeah, that was strange. He kept saying in almost a weird whispering voice, "Touch it! Touch it!" He did it multiple times too. Jackson, to his credit, actually wasn't really interested in touching the ones Tim was telling him to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, that was strange. He kept saying in almost a weird whispering voice, "Touch it! Touch it!" He did it multiple times too. Jackson, to his credit, actually wasn't really interested in touching the ones Tim was telling him to.
Yeah that was actually very creepy. Nobody, especially an adult, should be so pushy for anybody to be touching anything. If he doesn’t want to touch the car, shut the eff up. No means no, Tim.

• Heart
Yeah that was actually very creepy. Nobody, especially an adult, should be so pushy for anybody to be touching anything. If he doesn’t want to touch the car, shut the eff up. No means no, Tim.
Not really, in Trackhole world, no means yes. That’s how Dim and Dejennerate have raised Jackprop up til now. I used to have a Camaro RS and go to car meets and shows. It used to bother many of us owners when children AND adults would casually touch, lean, or try to get into the cars. No respect of the owners or property by some of the more casual attendees to these events. You could always tell if some one was a “regular” they would ask before approaching the cars Or just stand a few feet away admiring them.
#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nothing like sending mixed messages to a kid, gin used to grab his hands so he wouldn't touch anything an call him "wild" when he did an now you have dim encouraging him to touch things

Call me old fashioned but am the type that you teach your kid to touch NOTHING, couldn't care less if it's a $3 toy in a shop or a $200,000 car, if kids think they can touch one thing then they think they can touch everything, I grew up with being told you look with your eyes an keep your hands to yourself an that's how my neice is getting brought up since god forbid she be one of these kids you hear about that went into a exhibition and destroyed a million dollar painting or knocked a crystal castle to the ground

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they're going to film it because, ya know - we don't do it if we can't film it.

OR if they're suddenly going to go into "privacy mode" for the "sake of the children" - COMPLETELY contradictory to their channel nowadays.

The reality will probably be somewhere in between - where they show some spliced two seconds worth of footage of only Jackson running around the party and a quick pan to Jenn with her tits hanging out of a sausage dress (or her finest beige Broncos t-shirt), befuddled asking - "Oh really? We're having a party today? For who???" and then it'll end with them glued together on the sofa with Jenn hogging the conversation, pushing up her glasses, and talking about how Jackson had so much fun, you guyyyz while she picks leftover pizza out of her teeth. 🙄
Will they make everybody sign an NDA and video release form? What if they fire up the camera and people just leave. It will be devastating for poor OGB 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I hope for Js sake he does manage it ok, 50 is a lot for a kid who's still new to socializing round others, an its not just the amount of people that can be overwhelming, it's the noise as well with music, kids screaming an shouting, adults talking loudly etc it's going to be a nightmare for someone who's never been used to this an all they will do is make his safe place hellish because I doubt they will offer him a quiet place if it gets too much
It sounds overwhelming to me and I'm a grown ass adult, that poor kid is going to be so overwhelmed with likely nowhere to go or ways to help cope.
---
That photo someone posted of him the other day made him look like he'd been dug out of a Scottish peat bog.
I've seen zombies on the Walking Dead that looked healthier than Tim does these days.

• Haha
Yep, doubling down on the family and kid vlog stuff. New voog: "This is what our weekend looks like now with 2 kids!"

🥴😕

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What's going to happen to Oliver during that party? Are they going to lose him under a pile of empty boxes and wrapping paper and not realize he's disappeared until later that night?

• Haha
It’s just full on exploitation of their kids today for views.

IMG_1713.jpeg

Just look at that beautiful gal looking like she’s still in her 20s.

IMG_1714.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
It sounds overwhelming to me and I'm a grown ass adult, that poor kid is going to be so overwhelmed with likely nowhere to go or ways to help cope.
Am the same, I've a family over 100 an get overwhelmed at family gatherings especially when it's at someone's house cause there's always that one clown that thinks it's a good idea, an I've grown up with us all being close enough that we are always in an out each others houses

I could not imagine being a kid with sensory issues an the first big event that happens is at your "safe" place with the majority being strangers, they should have had it small an just took the friends he talks with out someplace for a hour or two

Reactions: 13
Just started watching the home voog which features clothes all over the floor in Oliver’s room and Jenn is nervous about going to the supermarket the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Besides the fact that that is reality for everyone, what’s to stop them from going on Monday morning when it would be far less crowded???

• Haha
First couple minutes in the vlog, J is pinching Ollie on the face, butt and then legs when they pick him up

Tim also admits that he is the one that feeds both children. She is useless.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
J$ runs in & gives a low five for being quiet and then throws himself on the floor and rolls around.

They read “What to do with a problem”. Dimmy boy says it is about taking a problem head on. You have got to be kidding Dimmy!

Apparently it helped J$ focus on eating his breakfast before helping Dimmy feed O$. No more tits for you O$.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Seriously.

We've got Adam the bleeping manchild asshole 50-year-old Woo bitching about and showing I-4 being closed after a firefighter DIES because he's inconvenienced on his way to a bleeping pinball convention and STILL keeps the clickbait title in the thumbnail after he learns of the death remarking only - and I quote - "seems to be happening more and more on I-4" (no sympathies, no measure of sadness) and THEN posts a bleeping "funny" meme about I-4 traffic on his FB page.

AND

We've got these shits making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ enough to afford all the garbage they buy and do (Roy O. Disney, Rivian, backyard renos) when their content is a steaming pile of crappy nonsense and bleeping disgusting exploited child vlogs at this point.

"talk about how the grocery store is hectic this time of year"
"show you Jackson's library book that helped us solve a problem"

I mean - WHAT. THE. duck. duck all these vloggers. Society is bleeping doomed. This vlogging tit needs to stop already. Like, yesterday. 🙄

1700497595395.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They already went to the grocery store for all their Thanksgiving needs. But, oops, forgot some major things and now need to go back. But she’s scared because it’s going to be busy because it’s the Sunday before. JFC.

They probably forgot to buy a turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's going to happen to Oliver during that party? Are they going to lose him under a pile of empty boxes and wrapping paper and not realize he's disappeared until later that night?
I’m guessing the nanny will be watching him in an upstairs bedroom. If no nanny that day, Tim will hold Oliver while simultaneously doing everything for the party.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.