The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how cost conscious they are throughout the vidvoog. $55 for breakfast. 😯 $35 for slippers. 😯 $40 for decorative measuring cups. 😯

But then go ahead and book 2 more needless staycations out at "the Fort".

Reactions: 21
$55 for breakfast? Are you kidding me? You could’ve packed some eggs, bacon and toast. You have a full kitchen! Then again, Tim would have to cook breakfast like he did last time at the RV because Jenn is so useless. Also Jenn looked so crappy. I mean how hard is it to put a brush through your greasy hair!

• Haha
Ok, I hate to be the Debbie Downer but Tim was hosted. 🥴

There are a ton of low-level IG "influencers" (I hate that term) who were also there at DS to see Wish. DisneyParks did invite him and these others. Seems this was an event where they invited anyone with a modest following on IG. It was also a park promotion thing because they had a sign there that listed all the places Wish is incorporated into the parks, like a drawing thing at Rafiki's in AK, and things at Epcot, etc. There was special star merch like Tim showed in his story. I think Disney was desperate for promotion for this one, as someone else said. The entrance with the banners has been up since the weekend, so it wasn't like they rolled out a red carpet for Tim. 😂

Check out pixieandmagic on IG and you can see an example of a hosted person...
Unfortunately, I believe Disney is desperate these days, especially for things like "Wish". On the Kyle Pallo thread, we learned that Kyle Pallo was #hosted by Disney along with other low rent vloggers for something called a Disney #fitcation where these unfit folks did exercises on Disney property and a RunDisney event. I think it's the dawn of a new Disney era, where nothing gets built in the Florida parks except for a Scentsy sponsored smelling the elephants attraction, while Universal is busy building their new Mario Brothers infused park just down I-4.

• Heart
I find it funny when Jackson interrupts because Tim is so annoyed by it , but seriously let’s teach Jackson some manners and tell him don’t interrupt people when they’re speaking, please wait your turn. Thank you. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wait for it sticker shock for a $55 WDW breakfast! This coming from the fucker who bought a Gucci Mickey sweater for like 2 grand a few years ago. I bet your ass can't even fit in the damn thing anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know a good way to avoid a $55 check at breakfast. Eat less friggin’ breakfast!!!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My gut says she’s getting a golf cart for her birthday.
If she gets the golf cart, I'll feel so sad for the outdoor patio reno and the Rivian.

They both thought THEY were the newest, shiniest toys Jenn wanted and loved. But alas, the patio is a mess and she wants a Bronco now. :ROFLMAO:

Hey, Tim... your third child* is going to bankrupt you at this rate.

*Jenn, obvs ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When I've stayed at a WDW resort with a kitchen I have cereal, milk, stuff like that delivered to our hotel, wow, amazing, so we can do a cheap breakfast! $55 for breakfast is just appalling. I'll do a cheap breakfast at whatever restaurant but my kid and I get kid's meals, it's perfect *and* cheap. We get our Mickey waffles, bacon, and I love those potatoes...

They are so useless

Da Baby looks so poorly to me :(

Reactions: 16
I take it back..... they did more in their home vlog on a Sunday than they did at the Fort. What's with the obsession with this place now. Is it because a hotel is now too much work too?
They are such lazy slobs. They eat gross. They are gluttonous

Reactions: 17
Ginn, you don't remember anything anywhere, you have the memory of a goldfish.
Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 4.55.43 PM.png

Two seconds later, she's talking about making memories again. What are those memories? Can't remember.
Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 4.56.45 PM.png

Aaaaand we're back to not remembering. If she ever gets Alzheimers, she won't even notice the difference.
Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 5.02.25 PM.png

Also she looks like a giant toe wearing a merkin for a wig.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jenn really threw shade at the teachers with that windmill costume. She said “we told THEM that he would have to walk through doorways sideways”

Oh sorry your majesty that the teachers responsible for 20 kids didn’t personally shepherd your 3 year old through every door.
She actually says this in a voog?!

Reactions: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.