The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other vloggers are uploading their Universal Holiday videos and the Bojans haven’t even got around to uploading the first day of the Very Merry Christmas Party.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I could only watch a minute of the IAAPA vlog. In that minute, Tim had to point out that you could buy a ticket but he came there as PRESS. He got so excited that someone finally threw him a bone and gave him a press badge.
So after the documented racism and homophobia he’s still Walt’s special boy…

Reactions: 7
I suspect that since their home is paid off that they have a home equity line of credit. They’re borrowing from themselves rather than racking up credit cards. Neither is a good financial plan for the kind of spending they’re doing.

Reactions: 17
2024 will be interesting, to see if their spending drops. A lot of the 2023 big spending could have been planned in 2022 (when their views were about 25% higher)
I agree, I think a lot of what they done this year was booked an paid for possible last year which would have been a lot of 2021s money

How far in advanced can you book an pay for the cruises an hotels? I know here it's a year in advanced, but flights are 11 months

I feel like it doesn't seem like it's hit them because everything was possible booked an paid in full back last year when money was maybe still ok, I do think this is going be the year that it will really start to hit them an 2025 is going to be a massive kick, the hospital stay won't have been cheap, the kids school (maybe a yearly payment?) Won't be cheap, they have had a few lengthy breaks with uploading which will be damaging

They might be able to book an pay for some of next year's things the now when it's only been a little decline they have had but they are in for a shock in 2025 when it's all caught up with them

Reactions: 11
I suspect that since their home is paid off that they have a home equity line of credit. They’re borrowing from themselves rather than racking up credit cards. Neither is a good financial plan for the kind of spending they’re doing.
That was my theory. A HELOC is a dangerous way to use your home as a credit card. Usually the rate is based on the prime interest rate, and many times the payment due is just the interest. The loan becomes payable in full somewhere down the line.

Reactions: 13
I've been leaning towards this for a little bit as we've watched the views tank. Either way you slice it, they are making close to half of what they were making 2 years ago, that's a hard hit for anyone, especially with the rising costs of basic necessities like food and insurance. Don't get me started on the property insurance bullshit here. :rolleyes:

They purchased their house for $450,000. Zillow has an estimate of $730,000 last time I looks, so they could be living off a HELOC. Which I agree, is dangerous because of the terms of a HELOC, but also because even with the outdoor upgrade, that house probably cannot be sold for $730. It's incredibly outdated. So, if they wanted or needed to sell it, they're not going to make as much as projected.

Reactions: 18
IMG_5963.jpeg

450 when they bought it. 730 after they added the heat guard.
I've been leaning towards this for a little bit as we've watched the views tank. Either way you slice it, they are making close to half of what they were making 2 years ago, that's a hard hit for anyone, especially with the rising costs of basic necessities like food and insurance. Don't get me started on the property insurance bullshit here. :rolleyes:

They purchased their house for $450,000. Zillow has an estimate of $730,000 last time I looks, so they could be living off a HELOC. Which I agree, is dangerous because of the terms of a HELOC, but also because even with the outdoor upgrade, that house probably cannot be sold for $730. It's incredibly outdated. So, if they wanted or needed to sell it, they're not going to make as much as projected.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Not sure how a HELOC works that much but would there be a record of it in the county records like with mortgages or would it just not show? And the last video did what Tracker videos did best put me asleep though the five hour drive and sour throat might've added to it too.

Reactions: 14
I feel like a lot of the travel and staycations they do are not planned out too far in advance. They don’t like planning anything. Maybe the AMI week they book way in advance but I don’t think the Halloween cruise was booked that far out since they had to wait for Oliver to be old enough to cruise. I also think they just book their next cruise while they are actively cruising. The staycations sometimes seem like they are to appease Jenn and her FOMO.
Just my two cents.

Reactions: 18
A HELOC would show up in the public records for their home and I don't see that. Not saying it's impossible they have one just seems unlikely.

All the liens for home improvements still show as open is that normal? Maybe they used credit cards for those? Or maybe satisfaction of those liens is just a slow thing to show up.

Reactions: 11
I assume some of their DVC stays (when not hosted by David’s DVC rentals) were through the rental system and some last minute deals are a really good rate. I’ve seen PMM and others get deals like the treehouses and villas like that. I’m really surprised they haven’t joined DVC by now. That’s one of the only purchases they’ve been conservative with. It’s like taking out another mortgage.

Reactions: 8
Are they on yet another staycation , no early upload like the past couple of days 🤔

Reactions: 7
I assume some of their DVC stays (when not hosted by David’s DVC rentals) were through the rental system and some last minute deals are a really good rate. I’ve seen PMM and others get deals like the treehouses and villas like that. I’m really surprised they haven’t joined DVC by now. That’s one of the only purchases they’ve been conservative with. It’s like taking out another mortgage.
Or gifted by stans...

Reactions: 8
Spoke too soon , new voog up with J$ at an auto show in his too short shorts 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 12
New Voog up- recorded today. They are getting reading to host J$ bday & Thanksgiving and doing something relaxing for Jennbo’s bday.

They have not bought one thing for Thanksgiving and their freezer is full.

Bday party is not going to be huge, but it will be 50 people. They want to order pizza are shocked how many pizzas they need.
From zero bday to 50 people! WTF? They acknowledge that they haven’t done tit for him the last 2 years.
---
They ARE bleeping GOING BACK TO THE FORT for Christmas decorations!

The car show in this video was filmed a few weeks ago.
---
Girl is just fat btw.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So much complaining about crap people do every day. I can't believe my child had a swim lesson in the same week we had a stay cation, and our disney holiday parties ...oh the freaking horror. Soooo busy

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
TheTimTrackefForSale.png

Set for life but can't buy the 2nd domain that is more intuitive to go to than timtracker.com which they own.

Also are they done with Mediavine? I see no mention of that ad service on their website.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.