The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the new Ft Wilderness Vid description, it looks like they have finally admitted they are an eating/feeder channel.

I'm wondering if S'more Rentals requested a video of Jenn eating gooey S'mores in her booby dress.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Poor Jenn, her cupcake was not ‘wow’, didn’t have enough topping; she wishes it was hollowed out so there could be more frosting.

(While Da 9 month old Baby is feed tiny spoons of formula)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They are dropping off their dirty laundry at home after dropping off J$ at school 😳🙄
I have NEVER seen people who are as stymied and affected by laundry as these two. Sitting in a laundromat in California waiting for clothes to wash, Jenn trying to "figure out" laundry as a main "cleaning" task, dropping off bleeping laundry at home during a few day glamping trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Holy tit- breakfast was two egg & cheese croissants, a friend chicken biscuit and a “side order” of biscuits and gravy!

They had fried chicken the night before.

I just has my physical- where all my blood work looked great, except for slightly elevated cholesterol levels and I am not obese, eat healthy 75% of the time and haven’t touched red meat in 25 years. I am cutting down even more now- harder with the holidays, but my treats will be See’s candy at Christmas (a piece a day).

There is no way they are not both walking heart attacks waiting to happen. The amount of fats &
processed junk they eat is disgusting.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
They go looping and wanna see who's in their spot they were just in "last week". (not creepy at all) She's surprised no one is in it and wonders why. Ha, I bet they are still fumigating it after the Bojans were there. Yes, even the outdoor space.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
From the Stan page. The Stan’s are saying this woman looks just like Jenn. Personally, I don’t see it:
1FBA2D8F-341F-4B62-83B7-D9D975135640.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a beauty.
---
The last min J$ is just talking to the camera like it’s a person again.
Jennbo also said she will link the MVMCP & Jollywood nights videos down below 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Stealing your screenshot!

Hey stans! Tell me again why we're supposed to be jealous of her?

If anything, she's inspiring me to eat nothing but lettuce and get on the treadmill for three straight hours so I DON'T look like that.

But jealous? Nah, I'll pass. 🙄

1700594016715.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How would they take a golf cart to FW? Tow it?

I think all these Fort stays are cost cutting. What happened to the fancy 2 bedroom hotel suites they used to stay in? Let’s hope!
They would need a trailer to bring it places I believe. So they'd have to buy a trailer or rent one every time they wanted to take the golf cart places. Or pay someone to deliver to them at Fort Wilderness or wherever else.

The bigger question is where would they store it? Their 2 car garage only has room for 1 car last I heard. If they wanted to use it around their neighborhood then they will need to clear out their garage as I can't see their HOA putting up with it sitting in their driveway but I don't know the golf cart rules in their community.

Reactions: 17
How many days were they there? It seems like 3-4 days? If they went just for the Christmas party why were they there so long

and holy sh*t their breakfast… and they complain it was $55.00. bruh you got 15 things what did you expect

• Wow
Chiming in about the "hosted" movie premiere...I worked retail for many years - music related. We would occasionally get free movie passes for premieres...once in a while they were actually set out on the counter for customers...meaning literally anyone could attend. We saw Pulp Fiction before it was officially released... so I guess I can say I was "hosted" by Quentin Tarantino! 😉 😁 #lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Haha
I’m sorry but she looks like she comes from a family of inbreds whose land was used for nuclear testing. Like if you told me this was a character from The Hills Have Eyes, I’d believe you.
B9A958B8-1646-4721-A4B9-9FED59E511ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
One benefit of being fat is that your face holds up a little bit longer as you age. She still doesn’t look a day under 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.