The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn is pointlessly rubbing her emotional support pet's Buddy's chest and then shoulders around 9:14 and then he grabs her hands to get her to stop. Good job Buddy. But then she wraps her arms around him again.

Ginn: O had bananas one time and it made him so sick!
Dim: Two times
Ginn: Oh yeah. So he had bananas a few times and - *gets distracted by Buddy* *fake laugh* - and it made him it just really upset his tummy

She seriously has no clue or connection or knowledge of her own baby. That is so sad. How do the stans not see her just improving bullshit right in front of them? SHE HAS NO CLUE about her children! She doesn't know how Buddy likes his sandwiches cut up. She doesn't know how many times they've tried giving Da Baby bananas. She cannot stop making tit up.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Good grief, just got home from work and I see TTT uploaded a life with 2 kids video and ATW is giving an apartment tour. Tell me you read TL without telling me you do. 🥴 For those that don't follow ATW's thread, there is often speculation that he rents a room in Celebration, not an actual homestead. Oh well, I guess I'm glad I didn't plan to cook tonight. Can't decide what lying piece of 💩 to watch first 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think the grocery store is a representation of how out of place these fuckheads feel when they're not in their delusional fantasy bubble. Dim whining about how he felt like he was in everyone's way - besides literally being in everyone's way, yes Dim, you are a stagnant turd who is lost in more ways than one while normal people are navigating the grocery store/adult life like people who live in reality. Other people have a purpose, and you're just flailing aimlessly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why the duck is Dim spoon feeding Oliver formula milk rather than J4D udder or bottle? That ain’t normal?
According to dumb and dumber, Oliver will no longer take Jenn’s milk (I don’t blame him) but he doesn’t like a bottle either. They allegedly bought every single type of bottle known to man and he still won’t take it so Tim has to spoon feed him formula. He’s definitely not getting enough formula if that’s what they are doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Tim’s eye says that kid has been taking a bottle overnight for months

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ginn is pointlessly rubbing her emotional support pet's Buddy's chest and then shoulders around 9:14 and then he grabs her hands to get her to stop. Good job Buddy. But then she wraps her arms around him again.
At one point, it looked like she was trying to use her arms to hold him down. She is so awkward with both her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Disney must be worried about Wish if they’re hosting Tim. I’m sure Tim is way low down on the “media” list.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone need new avatars? She doesn't look a day over 65! I couldn't stop staring at the crusty corners of her mouth. Maybe lick your lips a little less Ginn and then you wouldn't have crusty dry skin there.

Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 3.07.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 3.12.17 PM.png

I still can't believe her whiny "omg my life is so chaotic!" to-do list. She's actually seriously puzzled over how to manage doing the dishes and clean up their nasty house and she "has to figure laundry out". I'm sorry, what the duck is there to "figure out" about laundry? You just bleeping do it. Fun fact, you can do laundry while doing the dishes and cleaning! This witch acts like laundry consists of trekking 7 miles to the nearest creek with all 8 of your children in the middle of winter and scrubbing by hand.

She knows she doesn't do jack tit in life so she has to go out of her way to try to pretend like she has soooooo much to do when it's all the same tit everyone else does WHILE actually working full-time jobs and actually taking care of themselves, their children, their pets, elderly parents, etc. This is like when I have my entry-level colleagues whine to me on slack about how they have noooooo time to do data entry for 10 records as I'm busy cleaning up 783,688 records in our database. Learn to manage your time better!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wow Tim got a free movie ticket a day before the general public can go see it. What a big shot!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does J$ feel the need to tit on Jenn when there are 153 Tattle threads that already exist for that very purpose?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
His life can't be that chaotic if he is still taking whatever scraps Disney throws him.
It's giving desperate
---
Majority of sane adults
“I need to do some cleaning before bed”

Jenn: I have to pick up shoes, pick up toys and put the toys in the toy box, Wash the dishes, make dinner, wash the dinner dishes, put the dishes away, wipe the counters, warm the tea, wait for the counters to dry, figure things out, it’s Sunday, it’s so chaotic, and I still have to wash clothes, then put them in the dryer, it’s so wild around here! I still want those vegetables I've been craving! Cheese Plate!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tim’s eye says that kid has been taking a bottle overnight for months
Oh yeah. Anyone else catch the part where they said Tim puts J to bed and has to lie there with him until he falls asleep and that Tim always falls asleep too? He said he even tried lying there in a less comfortable way and still fell asleep. The dude is exhausted and probably sleep-deprived. His face shows it. What in the actual duck is going on around there. There is no way Tim's parents can like this "1930s" 😅 "hot chick" 🤡, right?? Right??

I hope a bunch of moms show up to this Hot Wheels party without husbands accompanying them, driving in their own Wagoneers straight from their corporate jobs, or from running errands solo and dropping another kid at a soccer practice before stopping at the party. I hope they all talk about everything they have going on daily, volunteer time they spend at the school, how they are hosting family for both holidays, that they are taking their own car in for an oil change later, or how they are working on some home improvement project themselves. Tim can't think women just sit around waiting for their "hubbies" 🤮 to drive them to Publix for the third time in 3 days, right??? It is NUTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This home vlog is gross to me. I've watched less than five minutes and I'm seeing Jenn who clearly just woke up, in a nightgown. :sick: J$ is rolling around the floor and I'm seeing his underwear. Da Baby really does look yellow and it's concerning because an 8 month old shouldn't be spoon fed formula. He should be holding his own bottle and downing it when he's hungry.

Tim saying J$ is having "big feelings" leads to me believe they have had conversations with someone, most likely a teacher, about his behavior or outbursts. "Big Feelings" isn't something Tim would come up with on his own. Someone told him about this term and gave advice on how to handle it. He did not just happen up this book.

But sadly, Tim doesn't know how to read:

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 7.18.29 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
This home vlog is gross to me. I've watched less than five minutes and I'm seeing Jenn who clearly just woke up, in a nightgown. :sick: J$ is rolling around the floor and I'm seeing his underwear. Da Baby really does look yellow and it's concerning because an 8 month old shouldn't be spoon fed formula. He should be holding his own bottle and downing it when he's hungry.

Tim saying J$ is having "big feelings" leads to me believe they have had conversations with someone, most likely a teacher, about his behavior or outbursts. "Big Feelings" isn't something Tim would come up with on his own. Someone told him about this term and gave advice on how to handle it. He did not just happen up this book.

But sadly, Tim doesn't know how to read:

View attachment 2583662
It's like The Sound of Music, but "What Do You Do With A Problem...like Jenn?

I like Jackson's idea....you just poop on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well they didn't make a vlog out of the parade at his school. Or is that in her backlog of editing?

It is interesting the 2 videos from the day he wore the windmill costume on the school's YouTube that have J$ in the thumbnail have higher views. Tattle effect perhaps?

She can't be alone with the kids because she has never changed a poopy diaper. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
SHe can't be alone with the kids because she lets her child choke and gave her son 2nd degree burns from neglect. Instead of becoming more attentive and learning from the scares she instead abdicates all responsibility. Motherhood is hard. You're going to duck it up a bit, that's inevitable. Good mothers aren't perfect, good mothers keep trying to be better.
This is why people call you a crappy mother Gin.
Jackson had a headache and wanted to go to bed early. As a mom, I would think he may be getting sick.
Jenn? No. She surmises that it must be the barometric pressure from rain??
The one defense I'll give is I'm one of those people. I have two gauges in my house. I can usually pretty accurately give the pressure reading without looking at it and I can feel storms a day before they hit. Any change leads to migraine and I've had it my entire life. I actually have to sleep through some rain events. I can lose days that way. It sucks.

Reactions: 13
It's like The Sound of Music, but "What Do You Do With A Problem...like Jenn?

I like Jackson's idea....you just poop on her.
There's a thread title in there...

OK, I just said a few minutes ago that I think someone is talking to them about J$ behaviors or outbursts when Tim mentioned "big feelings". I just got to the point where they show the light up switch board thing. I'm not going to say too much, but I do think that they school has spoken to them about J$ needs. Here's the title/description of the item, and she linked it in the vid, so she wants people to see this item (and so they can make their money from the link). I think whoever talked with them about J$ "big feelings" suggested this item to them, especially to work on his fine motor skills. And good for them for listening.

Screenshot 2023-11-20 at 7.46.47 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.