Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forest

VIP Member
You know what makes the grocery store less chaotic Tim? Having a spouse who can drive there herself and pick up a few groceries without dragging her chauffeur and two little kids.

I don’t know why she doesn’t just send him out with a list. Probably FOMO and “can’t” watch the two kids alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn will say her favorite memory of her mother’s ashes is when her estranged sister took the ashes to the beach. “She had such a good day watching the sun rise! *fake laugh*”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Ngl, messy Jenn is my favorite Jenn. You keep being a snotty bitch online, girl!! It's way more entertaining than the vids you two produce 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

PoorKid

VIP Member
Maybe Tim just wants to go back to a normal life - modest house, two modest cars, a normal day job that covers bills and provides health insurance, a stay-at-home wife that can handle a couple of kids without having to demand a nanny or two, can maintain the house to a basic standard and do a responsible amount of driving. Or even a wife that works outside the house if she prefers. Just a wife that helps out IN SOME WAY, FFS.

He hates this shit now. He hates Disney, he hates vacations, he hates having to film EVERYTHING they do. And he hates they have to do everything together. Plus, he has two kids and a wife that's a super shitty partner in raising them. And he's having to bust his ass at all of this to cover the costs of living beyond their means/needs in an industry where your success is super fragile and a couple of bad months can lead to losing the roof over your family's heads.

He's not a particularly creative or imaginative guy, so he's not able to come up with new ideas and innovations that will keep his channel compelling as many others overtake him. All he probably wants now is a quiet, secure life where he spends weekends putting together IKEA shelves, getting to know his kids, and having a Saturday night edible on the couch with a supportive wife.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
May all your turkeys be as juicy and moist as butterball Ginn and may your hams be as hammy as Dim’s open-mouthed poses! May your paprika be on a spice rack instead of your eyebrows and may you have plenty of floss to avoid picking your teeth over until Christmas!

And if anything goes wrong, be thankful you are not a broken windmill in a parade!

• Haha
  • Heart

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Why spend your 40th Birthday with the children you struggled so hard to conceive when you can ring in this momentous milestone with ….Adam the Woo?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
In regards to Tim complaining that Jackson is running behind. What the fuck?! It is Sunday! No school… nothing going on. His mother will sleep for many more hours!
Why isn’t she being read the stupid problem book?

The hours she slept in could have been used to “edit” one of their archived trips to the Xmas party or many staycations waiting to be made into “vids”

Why is Tim so hard on him, but gives Jenn a pass?

Poor kid. This is why he wants to shit on his mother.

I don’t blame him.

• Haha

jwee

Their thing about driving back and forth and that it's great they can drop off their dirty clothes at home is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. What's the big deal about putting the dirty clothes in bag and then when you leave you have 1 extra bag....like omg
travel hack: just go home

• Haha

gaga09

So for her birthday, she asked for a day without her children at the parks? Seems fitting

• Sad
  • Sick
Highlights of the last thread: Only one voog twenty pages of talking about how awful they are as parents, another twenty about whether or not she's knocked up or just full of shit, and some talk about her being a passive aggressive bitch. Rinse and repeat.

Gif recap:
Jenn working:
giphy.gif

Dim regarding his wife's editing:
giphy.gif

Buddy in a few years ignoring his parents' "temperance" movement and talking to the shrink about being called Windmill the next 15+ years of his life:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

O being forgotten as usual
giphy.gif

Trackers looking for nannies/uploading a voog:
giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
They bring up the windmill- it was hit and Fucking garbage Look at me Tim- says Thank you.

Apparently the teachers didn’t make sure J$ went through doors sideways and that is how the blades broke. Always somebody else’s fault.
Tim has asked his mom for a sewing machine because he knows how to sew and they will be making things that way know- no more foam core.
Oh give me a break, and fuck off Tim -- like teachers have the extra time to make sure his monstrosity of a costume isn't broken in a doorway. The teachers were responsible for a room of kids, coordinating this parade with their class, etc. - the Trackers can't even be bothered being with their own TWO kids rather than a nanny most of the time, but a teacher has to help guide their 'foam core' kid through each doorway all day. Tim is insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

FreckleFart90

My partner and I are on our way to a campsite to go camping for real and we’re making thanksgiving dinner together with a fire and a cast iron and I couldn’t be more excited

• Heart

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she looks like she comes from a family of inbreds whose land was used for nuclear testing. Like if you told me this was a character from The Hills Have Eyes, I’d believe you.
B9A958B8-1646-4721-A4B9-9FED59E511ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
When Tim and Jenn were talking to Ray and June and recording their entire boring conversation for us, they had mentioned that they were sitting up front and Tim replied quite sadly, oh, I wanted to sit up front. whomp whomp.

I think Tim and Jenn arrived at the Nightmare Before Christmas line 15 minutes before showtime, as they were loading the theater. The CM was mentioned, hey, you might not get into to see this show. When Tim realized his seats were going to with the common folk, they bailed. They showed themselves walking through the queue and then <cut> we didn't get in. I don't think the door closed on their faces. I think they bailed when they realized they'd be in the last row. Especially if people behind them of near them in line mentioned they got in. Because they are entitled mother fuckers.

• Haha
  • Angry

FreckleFart90

Keep taking those extended breaks with zero explanation, Trackers. Clearly, it's working *just* fine for you. Besides, you're set for life anyway, right?

(And these aren't just any videos of thrown-together bullshit like home voogs or Target runs. This was the first night of a brand new event that everyone was talking about for days after, and the annual IAAPA convention, which has always been one of their bread-and-butter vids good for hundreds of thousands of views.)

shit that may be giving them too much credit, knock it down to 500K views on a video 😂
How much do you wanna bet they never pass 1M views on a video ever again? Unless it’s a live stream of them making a tattle account and responding to everyone on here in an unhinged 2AM drunken rage (which to be honest is something I hope happens)

• Haha
  • Heart

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Poor Jenn's life is so hard. I work food retail, Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving are the busiest days of the year for us, then we'll be hosting Thanksgiving which happens to be on the second anniversary of my father's passing so you can fuck right off with your 'oh we're soooo busy' bullshit you entitled twats.

• Heart
  • Sad