The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The party is going to be such chaos. Any parents who come will stand around chatting among themselves. Other parents usually don’t help at parties, they assume the host is going to take care of the kids (which is fine) You always have the kid who wants to run through the upstairs. I had a kid over once who started going though our upstairs drawers lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If Jenn is so worried about the store being hectic why not have your groceries delivered via instacart or something else? Not gonna lie, I do that. I just don't have the time to get to the store with work and my side hustle.
Ah, but they LOVE touching things in the store. Can’t do that online

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jackson had a headache and wanted to go to bed early. As a mom, I would think he may be getting sick.
Jenn? No. She surmises that it must be the barometric pressure from rain??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Jackson had a headache and wanted to go to bed early. As a mom, I would think he may be getting sick.
Jenn? No. She surmises that it must be the barometric pressure from rain??
I have not watched, but with my kids, if they complain about a headache, my first thought goes to dehydration and have them drink a Gatorade. Then my mind goes to sickness. I get headaches from barometric pressure and for me at least, it only happens during hurricanes, not a regular rainy day.

Reactions: 16
I want to know why they haven’t uploaded the Very Merry Christmas Party vlog. They filmed, edited and uploaded a home vlog within 24 hours yet they are still sitting on the Very Merry Christmas Party footage.

Reactions: 14
So she deffo isn’t nursing. Da baby is being spoon fed formula by Dim. In that whole voog she didn’t use Oliver’s name once she just calls him Da baby. She has no feelings towards that poor boy. The dysfunction was strong on this one!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So she deffo isn’t nursing. Da baby is being spoon fed formula by Dim. In that whole voog she didn’t use Oliver’s name once she just calls him Da baby. She has no feelings towards that poor boy. The dysfunction was strong on this one!
Tim also called him BABY BROTHER about a dozen times. It was ridiculous. He has a name you dolts!!

I hope O grows up and calls them "Big Mother" and "Tiny Father". 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So now that she showed us their oh-so-crazy weekends 🙄 Now show your daily routine. You know the one with the nanny where you don’t do anything all day.

She is lying about the nursing. There is no way that baby wouldn’t be sick from dehydration if he wasn’t nursing great and not taking a bottle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, Oliver looks yellow, the tip if his nose is very yellow.
Hopefully it's just the lighting an he's not actually showing signs of turning yellow as that's a sign of liver disease, an these two will probably not do anything about it

Reactions: 8
Do they not see “baby brother” is super yellow?? As a mom with a medically needy child, this would raise a huge red (or yellow) flag.

Reactions: 9
Call me old fashioned but am the type that you teach your kid to touch NOTHING, couldn't care less if it's a $3 toy in a shop or a $200,000 car, if kids think they can touch one thing then they think they can touch everything, I grew up with being told you look with your eyes an keep your hands to yourself an that's how my neice is getting brought up since god forbid she be one of these kids you hear about that went into a exhibition and destroyed a million dollar painting or knocked a crystal castle to the ground
Or an idiot reporter that knocks down a Jenga Leaning Tower of Pisa that a guy spent two weekends building and it was just going to be certified by the Guinness World Records people!

(0:52)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Around the 15:20 mark, Tim is talking about the grocery store and being overwhelmed and Jackson totally calls him out saying that the little toast pieces (?) were too much money for Tim. These people are “set for life” but some toast is too expensive? I’m not sure if it’s something Jackson wanted and they said it’s too much money or if it was something they needed for Thanksgiving and Tim complained about the price. Either way, I can’t wait for Jackson to keep calling them out like this.

Also, Tim is probably overwhelmed at the store because he’s taking 3 kids by himself.
Gotta be bread cubes for stuffing right? That is hilarious.
---
You know what makes the grocery store less chaotic Tim? Having a spouse who can drive there herself and pick up a few groceries without dragging her chauffeur and two little kids.

I don’t know why she doesn’t just send him out with a list. Probably FOMO and “can’t” watch the two kids alone.
Well they also need content and she is the main character 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have not watched, but with my kids, if they complain about a headache, my first thought goes to dehydration and have them drink a Gatorade. Then my mind goes to sickness. I get headaches from barometric pressure and for me at least, it only happens during hurricanes, not a regular rainy day.
My head gets angry from rain and super angry from snow(Sudafed for the win), however if my kid complains about headaches I too think that she's dehydrated first.

• Heart
Their latest upload should just be entitled “Exploiting our kids for views: we’re desperate“

Honestly, let’s plug in CUTE, BABY, LAUGHS, FUN into the title to get more views. (Apparently, windmills in the title did not do the trick)

The a conundrum for them is their current hardest core viewers cannot get enough of the kids, but I think their casual subs don’t watch and it does not attract new subs when the family stuff is uploaded. I get the feeling there is a balancing act going on with THEIR kids. Pretty gross. No. I won’t watch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Their latest upload should just be entitled “Exploiting our kids for views: we’re desperate“

Honestly, let’s plug in CUTE, BABY, LAUGHS, FUN into the title to get more views. (Apparently, windmills in the title did not do the trick)

The a conundrum for them is their current hardest core viewers cannot get enough of the kids, but I think their casual subs don’t watch and it does not attract new subs when the family stuff is uploaded. I get the feeling there is a balancing act going on with THEIR kids. Pretty gross. No. I won’t watch.
Really it sounds like some kind of disturbing how to book 🤢
The Tim Tracker 154: Exploiting kids for fun and profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.