The Tim Tracker #153 And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the T Swift thread suggested that celebrities get stuck at the age at which they became famous. So I guess that explains some of their behavior...

Also, is this J with the friend who invited him?
Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 7.35.17 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There is a family recreation center that is part of their gated community. It has a parking lot for guests. They must be planning to to get that many guests past the gate.

Reactions: 10
I wonder when they are having the party. Since most parties are on weekends, doing it the weekend after Thanksgiving seems like a bad time as most people are either away or doing other holiday things.
Maybe it was today 🤔
---
It’s at the house. She said something about someone coming in and setting things up. So I guess they’re having some kind of activity or entertainment for the kids.
That would be a good time for Manny Mike to play sick 🤣

Reactions: 7
There is a family recreation center that is part of their gated community. It has a parking lot for guests. They must be planning to to get that many guests past the gate.
This is where Jenn’s NEED for her birthday golf cart comes in. She will be shuttling guests back and forth from the rec center…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Jenn's life is so hard. I work food retail, Tuesday and Wednesday before Thanksgiving are the busiest days of the year for us, then we'll be hosting Thanksgiving which happens to be on the second anniversary of my father's passing so you can duck right off with your 'oh we're soooo busy' bullshit you entitled twats.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
They got the Rivian bc it’s THE EV if you’re looking to flex. They didn’t shop around at all clearly. I hope they hate that car.
And since we know J4D is here, we actually DON’T want a Rivian video. So don’t bother to film the video that you said you already filmed.
I hate all EVs for what it’s worth, but nope that’s not a flex when quite a few people around here have them. If they wanted an EV to truly flex, they would have gotten a Koenigsegg. I have only seen 2 here in the greater Orlando area. One pulling out of a neighborhood near Windermere and one downtown near the soccer field for Orlando City FC. That would be a flex. They try so hard and fail so miserably at everything. Dim wanted the Rivian for a flex and now it’s pretty run of the mill.
#homemovies

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the cousins are invited. But the trackers give me “we will have the cousins, and family over for cake after thanksgiving dinner” vibes
ETA: I wonder how many of the “friends” are just ppl they’ve met from IG 🤔

I've ranted enough for the evening, but I want to get one more thing in: They are bleeping morons for even mentioning this party in a vlog. They could have invited 1000 people, threw the party, had it be an over the top success and not said a damn word about it. But instead, they need to flex, see you guyzzzz J$ has friends!!!!! We have friends!!!!! Look at what great parents we are!!!!!!!! No. Stop. This is a birthday party for you child. STOP MONETIZING YOUR KIDS!!!! Nobody needs to know about the tit you do in your private life. Here's your big chance. Start here.

I know they won't listen. And I'm always here for the tit show. So I'm looking forward to hearing all about it and what a complete failure it is. I just hope some poor kid doesn't drown in their unfenced pool.
---

Jenn also said J$ asked for a windmill costume. Because at not even 4 years old, he knew to pick a windmill for an event where every single child dressed in cultural attire that children in that country would wear. Point being, Jenn is a bleeping liar. She makes these conversations up in her head and tells them to the camera, just to hear herself talk and make herself look like the mother of the year.

I'm also willing to bet this school is a school where if you have a party, you have to invite every kid in the class. They didn't invite the class out of the goodness of their hearts.
I wonder if the party guests will bring treats.

windmill.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
In all honesty, I’m glad to hear they are giving the kid a party. A basic hot dog/pizza, chips, juice and cake party.
They put a little thought into it with the hot wheels theme
I know I say things along the lines of him being a spoiled, favorite, golden child,but I am impressed with his knowledge of cars.
I couldn’t tell you the difference between a Ford Focus, and a Jeep Wrangler let alone telling what kind of car is by its headlights lololol.

Reactions: 11
They should just have his birthday at Chuck E Cheese or somewhere similar. They’re already having pizza. I guess that is too low brow to impress the Lake Nona crowd. I can’t imagine their house being entertaining enough for 20 kids and their parents. “Hey kids, do you want to tour the Rivian?“ The Trackers aren’t known for their planning skills. They had a “friend” plan his first birthday party. The whole party will be watching J$ open his presents and then eating pizza and cake. The end.

Reactions: 18
So, they were MIA for a week and then we find out they are hosting a birthday party for the same people they were trying to impress with the windmill debacle.
I 100% believe they decided to throw this birthday party to impress the parents and not because J$ finally deserves a birthday party with a real cake and everything. They did mention they had a company bringing in some things and needed table cloths for them. So I’m guessing they are getting a tent and table for the backyard.

Reactions: 24
They should just have his birthday at Chuck E Cheese or somewhere similar. They’re already having pizza. I guess that is too low brow to impress the Lake Nona crowd. I can’t imagine their house being entertaining enough for 20 kids and their parents. “Hey kids, do you want to tour the Rivian?“ The Trackers aren’t known for their planning skills. They had a “friend” plan his first birthday party. The whole party will be watching J$ open his presents and then eating pizza and cake. The end.
Or a place like Top Golf/Drive Shaft or Pop Stroke? Isn't golf J$ ultimate favorite thing? But at 4-5-6 years old, bounce house/trampoline parks are the place for parties.

In all honesty, I’m glad to hear they are giving the kid a party. A basic hot dog/pizza, chips, juice and cake party.
They put a little thought into it with the hot wheels theme
I know I say things along the lines of him being a spoiled, favorite, golden child,but I am impressed with his knowledge of cars.
I couldn’t tell you the difference between a Ford Focus, and a Jeep Wrangler let alone telling what kind of car is by its headlights lololol.
I'm just going to say it. J$ knowledge of cars just screams high functioning autism to me. I honestly do not mean that as a bad thing, the kid is very, very knowledgable about cars. But when you combine the car knowledge with the hand/finger posturing and the rolling on the floor and all the other quirks...he needs to be evaluated so then can embrace his differences.

I'm also going to say, and I do realize this 50 year old, old lady speaking here...I don't think it's safe to show a 4 year old that it's ok to hop in and out of the driver's seat of a real car, turn the steering wheel, push on the horn, press the knobs and levers. I do not think that 4 year olds have the discretion to tell this is a a car at the car show, the battery isn't connected, the key fob isn't in it vs this is our car in our garage, that's totally hooked up, the key fob is in the car or nearby, let's push all the buttons. I'll add that my husband, at 4 years old, sat in the drivers seat of his parent's running car, somehow shifted the car into gear, hopped out, fell and ran himself over...so we've always been a little leery of cars with our kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Jenn did say that Jackson wanted to invite everyone. Even kids he didn’t know. She gave an example of Jackson saying he wanted to invite so and so and they had never heard of that kid so they asked for more details and it turned out Jackson never met him, he just heard that kid be called on the intercom.
Kid is just like his parents….they all think strangers are their friends. Good job Tim & Jenn…

Reactions: 16
Maybe it was today 🤔
---

That would be a good time for Manny Mike to play sick 🤣
I wondered that too. Like they were gone all week because they were in hyperdrive trying to make their house look less like a dump. Maybe Jenn was perusing Twitter/X while she had housecleaners over and Tim was painting ceilings and hanging Disney art? 😅

• Haha
Or a place like Top Golf/Drive Shaft or Pop Stroke? Isn't golf J$ ultimate favorite thing? But at 4-5-6 years old, bounce house/trampoline parks are the place for parties.

I'm just going to say it. J$ knowledge of cars just screams high functioning autism to me. I honestly do not mean that as a bad thing, the kid is very, very knowledgable about cars. But when you combine the car knowledge with the hand/finger posturing and the rolling on the floor and all the other quirks...he needs to be evaluated so then can embrace his differences.

I'm also going to say, and I do realize this 50 year old, old lady speaking here...I don't think it's safe to show a 4 year old that it's ok to hop in and out of the driver's seat of a real car, turn the steering wheel, push on the horn, press the knobs and levers. I do not think that 4 year olds have the discretion to tell this is a a car at the car show, the battery isn't connected, the key fob isn't in it vs this is our car in our garage, that's totally hooked up, the key fob is in the car or nearby, let's push all the buttons. I'll add that my husband, at 4 years old, sat in the drivers seat of his parent's running car, somehow shifted the car into gear, hopped out, fell and ran himself over...so we've always been a little leery of cars with our kids.
Yea, did you see how he was waving his hands around his face when he was in that red car (Jenn was filming at this time)? It was really odd, and that's the first I really “felt” it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yea, did you see how he was waving his hands around his face when he was in that red car (Jenn was filming at this time)? It was really odd, and that's the first I really “felt” it.
I noticed this too. It was definitely odd behavior and Jenn said it was him being “silly.” At one point it looked like he was pulling at his hair and he kept aggressively rubbing his face. Overstimulated maybe?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.