The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow- she is replying to so many comments. That’s a thing social media people tell you to do to up engagement & up your spot in the algorithm. Ain’t going to fix your lazy ass not posting for 8 days Jennbo.
No words for this BS here- she is manic AF in these replies.
And she got that wrong too

Reactions: 7
Definitely calculated that they uploaded the Jollywood video before the Christmas Party one. They know this click bait headline will get them more clicks and they need the views after a week long absence.
I’m not going to watch but did they mention at all how to have a good time there or is Jenn just telling people in the comments?

Reactions: 14
I really hope they hit hard financial times. Nothing awful because there are kids. But just enough to make them realize that money is real and most people have to work quite a few hours to buy a $180 ticket. They lived modestly not that long ago. But they have totally lost every ounce of humility and perspective that they might have had.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
After how Jenn acted when she was pregnant with Oliver, I don't think whether she went on Space Mountain even matters. She doesn't give a tit about her children, she does what SHE wants when SHE wants, and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Never met a straight man who hears one of those bags like that. I don't even have one.
LOL my husband does but I blame Europe and our lovely tour guide in Rome. She saw him keep asking me for things like tissues, bottled water, because I always have all the things. She ripped into him for using me like a pack mule and told him to get his own murse 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Pro Tip - if you watch these videos at 1.25 or even 1.5 speed - it really accentuates Dim's hand shaking and sometimes even the camera shaking.
Just another reason they should seriously be working on a back-up plan - not sure how much longer he can do this gig....

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Looks like it’s Tim responding to comments? Honestly it feels like Jenn responding as Tim though.
637E871C-0461-4A07-B157-D99B26A95708.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I almost wonder if some stink went down at the school behind close doors for them to get like five or six reviews within the span of two days. Almost all of them are praising the school and not saying anything bad about it. But it just seems odd to me they'd get that many reviews in a couple of days when it's usually one every couple of months or so. And especially such very positive reviews within a short amount of time.
Generally with any small business you will see a rush of good reviews when someone leaves a bad review. You may not see said bad review because sometimes yelp or google will list them as “not recommended”. The person who left the bad review may have also removed or deleted it after communicating with the school.

Reactions: 5
G: “Did the fireworks end?”
D: “No, they are still going”
G: “Oh really??”

Stop with the idiot act. Can’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth. Jenn, you can see fireworks light up a sky and you can hear fireworks.
Maybe she thought all the booming noises was her just passing gas.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🎼Why are there so many
vlogs about hot dogs
and staycations near cabins of log?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's really coming across as a witch in those comments. I assume it's her. I supposed it could be him or them or us. Who the hell knows.

So, it's ok to witch about how pricey dishes are at Food & Wine or at "the Fort", etc. but something like this is subjective? bleeping stupids.

View attachment 2575316
Halloween candy at Target=expensive
Souvenir sipper at Rainforest Cafe Jackson wanted =expensive
Paying $180 for the privilege to pay for food=totes worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jenn is raging in the comments today. She must be amped up by all the chatter. I’m glad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Riddle me this: They arrived together to HS at 7:00. That’s before bedtime. How many Nannys does it take to our 2 kids to bed? And if it’s just one, then why can’t their mother do the same?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.