The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Amanda chick who moved to FL and is now trying to be Ginn's new BFF is a bit much (I think she's the one + partner who went to DS with them and also Celebration Farmer's). This is what happens when you allow your stans to become your friends. But they're the only ones willing to become your friends.
Screen Shot 2023-11-16 at 8.01.33 PM.png

I didn't bother watching this shitshow (especially cause it's 45 minutes long, JFC), but did they walk out of a show? 👀
Screen Shot 2023-11-16 at 8.03.07 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This Amanda chick who moved to FL and is now trying to be Ginn's new BFF is a bit much (I think she's the one + partner who went to DS with them and also Celebration Farmer's). This is what happens when you allow your stans to become your friends. But they're the only ones willing to become your friends.
View attachment 2576152

I didn't bother watching this shitshow (especially cause it's 45 minutes long, JFC), but did they walk out of a show? 👀
View attachment 2576154
So, am I missing something? They bleeping lied and didn't even see the one show they pretended too?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.