The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really coming across as a witch in those comments. I assume it's her. I supposed it could be him or them or us. Who the hell knows.

So, it's ok to witch about how pricey dishes are at Food & Wine or at "the Fort", etc. but something like this is subjective? bleeping stupids.

View attachment 2575316
Yeah, the whole subjective value thing is hilarious.

Not only did they pay the cost for their tickets, they paid a nanny to watch their kids and possibly paid the assistant to go with them (and probably write a blog for their website). So they likely hired 2 people and also paid full price and also bought food AND had a 'staycation' booked nearby... for a Disney event. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think they might have invested in the brothers building company, I mean any chance to work close with him any sane person (who likes male eye candy) would lol
I wanna say he closed the company several years' back when he moved to VA. His LI says otherwise but I remember coming across a different updated job history awhile ago with something more akin to a government-type job up there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah, the whole subjective value thing is hilarious.

Not only did they pay the cost for their tickets, they paid a nanny to watch their kids and likely paid the assistant to go with them (and probably write a blog for their website). So they hired 2 people and also paid full price and also bought food AND had a 'staycation' booked nearby... for one bleeping night. 🤣
Are we sure that not the "assistant" is writing these comments? I mean are Jenn or Tim really capable of writing that many words without mistakes??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
G: “Did the fireworks end?”
D: “No, they are still going”
G: “Oh really??”

Stop with the idiot act. Can’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth. Jenn, you can see fireworks light up a sky and you can hear fireworks.
Yep. See what she does? She plays the naive idiot in the vlogs but then posts snarky clapbacks to our pals on here when they tag her and call her out on Twitter, and basically tells people off, passive-aggressively, in the comments. How ANYONE can take her as authentic is beyond me, at this point.

Reactions: 21
The Tim Tracker #153: Life's a staycation and then you don't publish to YouTube for days on end

Reactions: 13
Are we sure that not the "assistant" is writing these comments? I mean are Jenn or Tim really capable of writing that many words without mistakes??
Nah, that screams Trackers. The assistant wouldn't call them out on watching the entire vlog, and he would have commented with AI stuff like "It was truly enchanting and mesmerizing to be there and we not only had a gleeful experience but we are waiting with bated breath to return henceforth!"

I was joking the last time I said Mike would write "enchanting" in a website blog, and then saw that he used that exact bleeping word in one of his last blogs. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
G: “Did the fireworks end?”
D: “No, they are still going”
G: “Oh really??”

Stop with the idiot act. Can’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth. Jenn, you can see fireworks light up a sky and you can hear fireworks.
Tim should say, can't you bleeping hear them? That's what I would say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was going to say the same thing. Neither has the intelligence to write these replies. Also I am laughing at the comment stating vloggers have to legally disclose if they were #hosted. Pot meet kettle

Reactions: 8
Why do they always have some weird guy may it be the dogsbody or the Dick following them around like a little lost puppy? So many questions. Though if she did ride the rolly coaster maybe we are spared from a third spawn. Watch me say this and then her announcing they are pregnant with Timbella.

Ugh, they are so exasperating to watch not a bleeping care in the world and not acting like it's a big deal to post. Meanwhile, there's a dog channel I follow where one of the dogs just died not that long ago and the owner has been providing updates about how his dog is faring because people have reached out and you can kind of actually understand why he's not posting versus...well, this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nah, that screams Trackers. The assistant wouldn't call them out on watching the entire vlog, and he would have commented with AI stuff like "It was truly enchanting and mesmerizing to be there and we not only had a gleeful experience but we are waiting with bated breath to return henceforth!"

I was joking the last time I said Mike would write "enchanting" in a website blog, and then saw that he used that exact bleeping word in one of his last blogs. 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, that sounds like Tim or Jenn writing it. Tim used to respond a ton to YT comments back in the day.

Mike would definitely write as you referenced, something like -

"Join us as we embark on this magically overpriced yet visually and audibly stimulating evening awash with pixie dust-encrusted rain drops as we gasp at the astonishing entertainment, delectable food, and ABSOLUTELY NOT ONE DROP OF bleeping ALCOHOL AND DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT THE TRACKERS LIKE TO DRINK, YOU SPAWN OF SATAN!"

Ok, the last part doesn't sound like him but I had to throw it in there. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1700162497605.png

So, if you deliberately avoid those elements of the event that make it unique, versus any other visit to Hollywood Studios, you're golden. bleeping stupid bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.