The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just seem so smug. We don't drink because of that we had a great time :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And yet they still bring along their dogsbody on their big night out together.....yeah.

Also, anyone try to listen to the jibber jabber she was telling June when they ran into them. It's like dude edit out your multiple conversations it's not like you slapped this together and posted this like 12 hours after the event or something.

And really we do not need them to tape the entire Muppet show. I love the Muppets but that show looks all sorts of cringe.

Reactions: 18
Oh and everyone breathe a huge sigh of relief, she also commented that there are staycation and home voogs coming soon!! : -)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He should be up for an annual exam. I can’t imagine a pediatrician not saying something at this point.
At nine months old (Dec.6) Oliver should be due.
Now when this occurs is anyone’s guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Googled) this is what caught my eye….

227A4880-FACF-4B3A-9816-68EDCAF0CF52.jpeg

1. I don’t expect them to answer any questions honestly, truthfully or with full knowledge of the topic.
2. I am hoping BBO maintains his sour face and doesn’t interact well with DJ
3. They will blow off anything that the pedestrian has to say. And there will be no follow through on any recommendations.

Reactions: 7
Nick, the dick has pictures of him, jin and Dim on space mountain. Even though we know she doesn't give a s*** about pregnancy. I seriously doubt she would ride space mountain pregnant

• Wow
Nick, the dick has pictures of him, jin and Dim on space mountain. Even though we know she doesn't give a s*** about pregnancy. I seriously doubt she would ride space mountain pregnant
Didn't she take some speedboat ride through an alligator lake when she was pregnant with the first kid?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Jenn wasn’t in any of those pics. It was TPD and the two dudes he was with mostly, with two shots featuring Tim. It was mentioned on the Stan group that Jenn joined Tim late because she had motherly duties. 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry, I can’t say that with a straight face.

Why does this thumb nail give off dick in a box vibes?
It gave gender reveal vibes to me. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Is it on his Instagram because I'm not seeing it? Though I did notice he went to SM world before Dim (though almost everyone has at this point).

I am pretty sure that thumbnail she posted was to bait us more with pregnancy talk. She is probably getting her shits and giggles out of us speculating if she's just a heifer or if she is a heifer with child. What a witch.

Reactions: 14
The “tasting the rim” comment and Tim’s immature laugh didn’t need to be kept in there.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
“The vlog hasn’t been up long enough to watch in its entirety.” What a witch.
Hahaha, as if this witch watches full vlogs anyone else does to understand why they DIDN'T like Jollywood or any other opinion they may have.

Reactions: 16
So they saw the Muppets show, walked through the Tip Top Club (didn’t drink), did a photo opp and ate food that they had to pay for. Totally worth $180 pp.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“The vlog hasn’t been up long enough to watch in its entirety.” What a witch.
If I wasn't shadowbanned I would've been like "Sorry I fast forwarded while you were eating so that only left about 5 minutes of footage"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it on his Instagram because I'm not seeing it? Though I did notice he went to SM world before Dim (though almost everyone has at this point).

I am pretty sure that thumbnail she posted was to bait us more with pregnancy talk. She is probably getting her shits and giggles out of us speculating if she's just a heifer or if she is a heifer with child. What a witch.
It’s on his instagram story

Reactions: 4
I think they might have invested in the brothers building company, I mean any chance to work close with him any sane person (who likes male eye candy) would lol

So they saw the Muppets show, walked through the Tip Top Club (didn’t drink), did a photo opp and ate food that they had to pay for. Totally worth $180 pp.
I like her remark about how they didn't talk about cost because cost is subjective. witch, $180 for a four hour event to most people is called being ripped off. Oh, wait this is the same witch who spend $20K to stay in an outdated suite while not getting off the boat the entire time she's there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's really coming across as a witch in those comments. I assume it's her. I supposed it could be him or them or us. Who the hell knows.

So, it's ok to witch about how pricey dishes are at Food & Wine or at "the Fort", etc. but something like this is subjective? bleeping stupids.

1700160809467.png

Reactions: 20

my bad...it's in his stories only

G: “Did the fireworks end?”
D: “No, they are still going”
G: “Oh really??”

Stop with the idiot act. Can’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth. Jenn, you can see fireworks light up a sky and you can hear fireworks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.