The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Checks Kitra's IG to see what passive-aggressive shade might be posted next...)

Wasn’t it them who said at the end of their jollywood video that it was terrible and if anybody else tries to say otherwise, they are full of crap? I definitely felt that was directed towards the Bojos 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t it them who said at the end of their jollywood video that it was terrible and if anybody else tries to say otherwise, they are full of crap? I definitely felt that was directed towards the Bojos 🤪
I don't see a Jollywood video on Ordinary Adventures' YouTube. Must have been really bad if they didn't post one, yeah?

Reactions: 7
OA came out on Twitter the next morning and basically said the event sucked so badly that they didn't even have enough footage to do a video. They complained about the event, both Peter and Kitra separately on Twitter the entire next day.

Here's the thing about waiting almost a week on this vlog...this event was Saturday night. Within the first hour of the thing, people were complaining. The logistics were just an all around disaster. No one said anything different. Not one person. All of Sunday, nothing but complaints. People liked the shows, the huge price wasn't worth just seeing the shows. People complained about the meet and greets being crazy long, the Brown Derby food thing wasn't communicated well, complaints, complaints, complaints...everywhere, for 5 solid days. People are still complaining about it. Then Tim and Jenn break their silence with some passive aggressive You CAN have fun bullshit title? That's like slapping every other person who attended the event in the face.

They thought they were garnering attention by going against the grain and saying they had a good time. It has completely backfired, because people are genuinely pissed (rightfully so) about this event. Of course they had a good time, they were away from their kids. They had zero responsibilities for the night. The stans were lining up to meet them. Never mind that they only did one of the two shows. They didn't meet ANY booty butt characters. They did two photobooths and ate some crap. That's not a good time. Their video doesn't even look like it was a good time. It looked boring as hell and it looks like they ran out of time and didn't do half the tit they talked about doing. They suck and this vlog absolutely proves it.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
All the time in the world to delete, delete, block, delete, block, but can’t find time to edit a voog in 8 days??

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I feel sad for Buddy (though I'm sure he'll still turn out to be a grown man-Buddy who benefits from nepotism and average white dude syndrome and also fails upwards like his useless egg and sperm donors). They couldn't even plan to do their multiple "date nights" in a row while Buddy was at home so he could sleep in his own bed if they're going to insist on always leaving him with a nanny to put him to bed (and especially after his windmill disaster). Instead, he has to spend a second night in a row being put to bed by a nanny in yet another strange RV.

Thinking of parents who would love to still be able to put their babies and children to bed and no longer can, and then there's these bleeping ungrateful cunts who haven't the slightest ability to empathize or emotionally connect with their own spawn. Honestly, duck you Ginn, you're such a useless waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Am I imagining this, or in the video didn’t Jenn say they definitely wanted to meet Phineus and ferb before the end of the night? They ended up meeting zero characters.

I’ve never watched any of Shannon Fords videos but i happened to stumble across her jollywood video. P&F were the only characters her son wanted to meet. They waited an insane amount of time and she said 3 different vloggers got to cut the line and took up several minutes of meeting time each so they could create content. Then Shannon was next in line for the meet and greet and they shut it down due to rain. I’d be so pissed. I kept thinking of all the bullshit time that Tim takes with the characters and he’s probably the reason that some kids don’t get to meet their favorite character on a once in a lifetime trip.

I’m guessing so many people are getting refunds! I hope OA was refunded too. But the Bojo’s screwed themselves from any refund since they’ve blown smoke up Disney’s ass about the event.

I can’t believe they are trying to convince people that this event was worth it when it clearly wasn’t. They are part of the problem. They are the reason Disney thinks this kind of thing is acceptable. duck you, Trashers.
Hearing about vloggers getting preferential treatment and skipping line at the expense of regular guests really annoys me. If vloggers want to meet characters, they should have to wait like everyone else.

Orlando Informer does the same thing with their Universal events. Their after hours events are the only time adults can ride Pteranodon Flyers without a kid under 56" tall. So many people want to try the ride they use a lottery system. Vloggers and influencers get priority in the lottery so the same people get to ride every time while everyone else paying $200 or more has next to no chance of riding.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.