The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the super clarifying title @PoorKid

Before there is any drama, there was a tie for #1 I had votes in on both so I picked my favorite.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
From the last thread…"Maleficent50”: There is a photo on their FB of the windmill. And then hundreds of kids in actual clothes.

There’s a facebook photo where you can see Jenn out front of the crowd and Tim in the back near the tents (Jackson is out of frame). Her get-up is exactly what you would guess…the jean shorts make an appearance (food baby or bad photo angle or something else?). My eyes might not be working correctly though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
From the last thread…"Maleficent50”: There is a photo on their FB of the windmill. And then hundreds of kids in actual clothes.

There’s a facebook photo where you can see Jenn out front of the crowd and Tim in the back near the tents (Jackson is out of frame). Her get-up is exactly what you would guess…the jean shorts make an appearance (food baby or bad photo angle or something else?). My eyes might not be working correctly though.
It's strange to me that there is a random pic of just J$, all by himself, with no people around. I wonder if there wasn't an official school photographer and the school asked parents to send some photos by midnight or whatever to add to the school post. Every other photo is of the event. No one kid stands out in any of the photos in that post. Did Tim and Jenn send in that pic of J$? He's not even in front of the class table or with class or AT the event itself. It's weird to me and completely different than all of the other pics posted.

I wish we could somehow find out exactly how much food they packed in at this event.

I see the crowd pic you are mentioning and yes, she does look 9 1/2 months pregnant in that photo. I'm still sticking with she had that raw tuna dish at the Boathouse 2 weeks ago and it's a food baby. To me, at least zooming in as much as you can, Tim looks pissed off in that photo. I also REALLY think now those are the same shirts they both wore the night before.

Reactions: 17

I will go back and look she looks like a whale so should be easy to find 😊

Reactions: 4
In the solo pic of Jackson on the schools Facebook, he isn’t smiling. To me, he looks pained. I don’t think he likes the camera very much due to his dipshit parents constantly shoving one in his face.

And whomever said he stands out and not in a good way was correct. I don’t want to speak ill of Jackson because it’s not his fault but the windmill costume looks dumb compared to everyone else. There was a classroom that dressed like soccer players and they all looked better than poor buddy did. I feel so bad for him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Recap of the week. Someone has clearly lost their momentum for twice a day posts and we are now back to twice a week voogs if we're lucky. Most of the new content of the week consisted of Dim and Jenn pretending they were a cosplay channel where in reality they were just embarrassing their pride and joy and will be the Lake Nona Hillbillies of J$ school. Buddy meanwhile is stuck being a Dutch Bros spokesman while his classmates seem to be having a good time. Other content consisted of them pretending to be a munkbang channel and grading fast food chicken.

Gif recap:

The Trackers eating chicken
giphy.gif

J$ event
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know what’s more pathetic about them wearing the same shirts from the day before - that they did it on purpose (ew) or they can’t even remember something as basic as packing clothing on their millionth unnecessary staycation. Hopefully they at least packed a change of clothing and undies for Buddy. They probably also forgot toothbrushes too.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
People talk about being in the Disney “bubble” when they go to WDW. The Bojos are in a permanent Disney bubble. They clearly spend no time with normal people. They dress like they’re going to the parks. They eat trash every day. They treated this school event like some kind of comicon cosplay project.
The rest of those families live in the real world with real jobs and were respectful of the spirit of the event…representing other cultures and learning about their dress, food, and customs. The bojos have completely lost thread.

Reactions: 34
Wow! You guys are good. Finding Jenn was harder than Where’s Waldo. But alas… I found her.
Tim stood back probably because even he knew getting there late and then pushing your way to the front is an asshole move… however, I am sure many made way for the heavily pregnant woman… jokes on them.
IMG_8068.jpeg

• Wow
The Trackers weren’t the only ones at the event dressed in graphic tees but they were probably the only ones dressed in unwashed clothes from the day before.
There is a lady there wearing a large shirt with nothing but their grandchilds (I’m assuming) face plastered all over it. To me, she would stand out more than Tim and Jenn in their dirty Disney t-shirts.

• Haha
The Trackers weren’t the only ones at the event dressed in graphic tees but they were probably the only ones dressed in unwashed clothes from the day before.
There is a lady there wearing a large shirt with nothing but their grandchilds (I’m assuming) face plastered all over it. To me, she would stand out more than Tim and Jenn in their dirty Disney t-shirts.
Haha she stood out to me as well

Reactions: 8
Probably get flak for this but the way he’s photographed away from the other kids in an entirely different part of the school with that look on his face really makes him stand out. And not in the way the Bojans think—more like short bus material.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I saw that too. That lady's shirt was even worse than the one they made at DS with J$ giant face in it, and that shirt was BAD!!

Reactions: 8
OK I cant say much about the parade because I don’t have access to the pictures but if they wore the same thing from the night before that’s super gross.

You know what else is super gross? I don’t know who this person is but it was suggested to me on YouTube. This guy is using Veterans Day to grift super chats at Disney. Disney needs to put a stop to this crap.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
That woman’s shirt with all the faces is the real show stopper…
As a matter of fact, I would love to make a shirt like that with all of our avatars and have that be my new “park” shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Could he have been photographed alone because he maybe has no friends so no one to stand with?

Whenever we had photos at school we always stood with our friends, I've still got all my photos from school events an am with a few kids (many that I still keep in touch with today)

He's been in an out school since he started, it would be hard for him to keep friends since if he's not there everyday kids will just leave him, most of these kids have probably known one another from daycare or mommy an me clubs as well, it would already have been hard for him to make friends but it will be even harder to keep them when he's constantly getting pulled out

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Could he have been photographed alone because he maybe has no friends so no one to stand with?

Whenever we had photos at school we always stood with our friends, I've still got all my photos from school events an am with a few kids (many that I still keep in touch with today)

He's been in an out school since he started, it would be hard for him to keep friends since if he's not there everyday kids will just leave him, most of these kids have probably known one another from daycare or mommy an me clubs as well, it would already have been hard for him to make friends but it will be even harder to keep them when he's constantly getting pulled out
I thought about that too. I hope he has friends or if not, I hope his teachers make the trackers aware of it (and the actually care!)

Reactions: 7
Most pictures of the other kids are while they were in the parade or with their class. I wonder if Buddy’s teacher took the solo pic of him before the parade since she knew the costume likely wouldn’t last.
Furthermore, all the classrooms seemed to coordinate so everyone is in matching outfits or very similar themed outfits and then there is poor Jackson in a foam board windmill.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I thought about that too. I hope he has friends or if not, I hope his teachers make the trackers aware of it (and the actually care!)
Even if the teachers are aware you can't force kids, they can try an have J involved in things but in the end it's going be up to the kids themselves, pulling him out won't help when he's older as well as once school projects get started then kids are gonna refuse to be partnered with him if he's a record of hardly being there (I know I wouldn't be agreeing to partner a kid who's never going be there to do the work), I doubt the slackers give a damn as well an it's really sad cause they are setting life up to be so hard for him to have a social circle

Reactions: 6
Whether he has friends or not, he was not alone in the parade or walking out with his class. It is weird that the one photo of him that was taken/submitted he was completely alone with no one else around, while the other pictures were taken amongst others in mostly large crowds. The photo looks forced. I can’t see a teacher/admin choosing this and singling one kid out. I don’t know why no other picture is like his, but it stands out. As starving as Tim and Jenn were for attention, I’d bet they were behind this somehow.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.