The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hangry Jenn”
Is this a compliment?

IMG_8190.jpeg

---
I’m not watching this tit.
Can someone tell me if they included that dancing video?
---
I honestly can’t tell of these people are trolling…
IMG_8191.jpeg
I Jenn wasn’t sure if fireworks were going off…right in front of her… this person wants political commentary…
I’m kinda here for it…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I doubt Jenn could find Israel on a map if you asked her to. She'd probably be like where is that at world's showcase or something equally stupid.

Also, really hoping Nick the Dick's pic is an indicator that that is a food baby. I'm hoping Jenn is irate due to having to face reality and not due to hormones.

Reactions: 12
I doubt Jenn could find Israel on a map if you asked her to. She'd probably be like where is that at world's showcase or something equally stupid.

Also, really hoping Nick the Dick's pic is an indicator that that is a food baby. I'm hoping Jenn is irate due to having to face reality and not due to hormones.
I agree. I hope she's just her usual witch self shining though. I do really think the windmill didn't go over like the showstopper that they dreamed it would be and it crushed them. Hang on, let me play my teeny, tiny violin for them. 🎻

She was reckless with Da Baby, but she rode Autopia at DL, which is dangerous for pregnant people because of the bumping and she went to HHN, again the hazard there is blood pressure from the scares and bumping into people. I'm not justifying her actions, but riding a high speed thrill ride is just a whole other level of recklessness if she is pregnant. OK, Space only goes like 35mph, but still. That tit messes up your back something fierce when you get old! She wouldn't know that it was a boy yet, so I don't think she would be so carefree if there was still potential of it being a girl.

It seems like the vlog title has actually pissed even stans off. Am I correct?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My husband sent me this today…🤔

So I googled and found this as well…

This is interesting information but sadly says that instead of Disney wanting to get rid of influencers they will try to control the narrative of what influencers say. Maybe they will go further eventually but for now I still contend that influencers/vloggers/etc = free advertising.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That thumbnail is so cringeworthy, Tim looks as wooden as a board and Jenn just looks smug. They might think they’re famous but I don’t see a career in acting in their future when the TTT channel goes down the drain

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm struggling to get through this nonsense but editor extraordinaire leave Mike in the vid for a second at the beginning. :ROFLMAO:

My favorite line so far -- Tim says---this reminds me so much of a Disney cruise line show. Jenn replies--oh does it? How the duck would either of them know? They've never been to a Disney Cruise line show with the exception of the Sail Away Party and the Pirate Party. Losers.

Tim says this is the first time, full out dedicated Muppet Show. Dude, it's not. First, it isn't actually a Muppet show at all. Yes, Kermit and Piggy are Muppets and are featured in it....but I still wouldn't call it a Muppets show. Mickey, Minnie, Tiana and Belle aren't freakin Muppets. AND there was a full out dedicated Muppet Show called Meet the Muppets way back in the early 90s. It was in the theater where Little Mermaid last was in MGM and it was full sized Muppet guys dancing and singing. Tim missed the booty butts. A full out dedicated ACTUAL Muppet Show, Tim. 30 or so years ago. Dumbass. It's tit like that, that pisses me off most about him. His incorrect fact nonsense.

Reactions: 29
I’m halfway through this Jollywood nights video and I want to shut it off. She is so freaking annoying, Tim: that show reminds me of being on a cruise. Jenn: Oh it does ? weren’t you there you stupid ass? She always acts like she doesn’t know what he’s talking about. It drives me insane. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tim also says it’s a Broadway-quality show 😂

(No offense to the people who worked on it. It’s a cute theme-park show, as it’s supposed to be)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah it’s interesting that they just skipped Very Merry and posted this video first… What was the point of going to the busy opening night of the MK party then if you still haven’t posted the video a week later? 🤔

I haven’t watched the Jolly video and probably won’t, but wow that title is annoying! Yeah I guess you CAN have fun but is it actually worth hundreds of extra dollars? No, not to anyone with common sense… They are out of touch with reality and clearly desperate for Disney to invite them on cruises and Cali trips again so they’ll praise anything…

I’m really curious what percentage of their views nowadays are people who actually like the videos and what percentage is people like us who watch just to witness the train wreck…I bet the percentage of people like us is higher than ever.

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20231116_162308_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231116_162257_YouTube.jpg

They're really pissing me off now. They don't talk about price because, as the privileged percent, the idea of poor people not affording this makes them uncomfortable. So instead of "And Now It's Time to help" and actually discussing it, they will do what they have always done and taken the silent path of "if we don't talk about it, it doesn't exist, and it can't make us uncomfortable! And if someone brings it up, they will slap some fake toxic positivity on there.

Keep shoving your privilege in peoples' faces, Guys. Can't wait till your next upload in February.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The Trackers had fun because they are happy as long as they aren’t with their children.

Keep kissing ass Trackers! You’re never getting a free cruise again!
Yes, and make sure you watch THE ENTIRE VIDEO before commenting, so they can get all the ads in.

The Tim Tracker 153 - The SS Tracker is sinking ... from delusional entitlement, arrogance, and laziness.

View attachment 2575153
Not going to watch.
By the title are they shading all the other channels that had justified critical critiques?
Or are they licking Mickey’s bootstraps?
Hey! When did they finally get a new logo?! Looks just like them!
---
View attachment 2575179

Why have they put two pictures of themselves in one thumbnail?
Should've scrolled through :ROFLMAO: New Logo is perfect.
---
Wow- she is replying to so many comments. That’s a thing social media people tell you to do to up engagement & up your spot in the algorithm. Ain’t going to fix your lazy ass not posting for 8 days Jennbo.
No words for this BS here- she is manic AF in these replies.
OOoOoh, I want someone to comment back to her about why she didn't use a 10th of this bullshit defense energy to as least let her 'stans' know why they radio silent for a week...and to stick that up her Jolly.:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She says she doesn’t like that food is “food & wine prices” on top of having to pay to get into the special ticketed event. What an entitled ass. Does she think admission to Epcot is free? She has an AP so maybe she forgot, but hello there are people who pay for day passes to get into the park and then pay $$ at all the food booths! I mean yeah the Jollywood tickets are pricey for a short 4-hour event, but many people pay top dollar for park tickets and then pay crazy prices for food on top of it. So what is she even talking about?

Really, she should go to the doctor. For a lot of different reasons. And not all of them involve a GP but maybe they could give her a referral to someone who she can talk to.
I still think it is a baby bump , and probably waiting to see the sex of it to announce …

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2575766View attachment 2575767
They're really pissing me off now. They don't talk about price because, as the privileged percent, the idea of poor people not affording this makes them uncomfortable. So instead of "And Now It's Time to help" and actually discussing it, they will do what they have always done and taken the silent path of "if we don't talk about it, it doesn't exist, and it can't make us uncomfortable! And if someone brings it up, they will slap some fake toxic positivity on there.

Keep shoving your privilege in peoples' faces, Guys. Can't wait till your next upload in February.
They never disclose the price of anything they do because even the Stan’s would balk at the idea of spending $50,000 on a 4 day cruise. Jenn frames it as no one liking when they talk about prices but as a “travel” channel, talking about how much things cost should be expected. Every other Orlando theme park vlogger always say how much events costs but they aren’t spending 50k on one cruise.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.