Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
IF shes pregnant again that blows the entire fertility storyline they fed their stans for years. Not that they'd care she'd probably do that stupid laugh and saying having a baby cures infertility or some shit.

I am hoping that is just fat, though last time as soon as she got pregnant with O again she looked pregnant, but I think she never stopped looking pregnant post birth just didn't do shots of her stomach which has always been a problem area for her.

So a potential feud with OA. Not going to lie, don't really like them BUT i will definitely subscribe/like if it does become an outright feud just to spite J4D.

TTT 153: And Now It's Time to Subscribe to Ordinary Adventures

• Haha
Reactions: 59

BadM0therF0cker

How’s it feel to be a windmill Tim? Embarrassing right? Think about how your child is going to feel instead of trying to be better than other parents!
Untitled471_20231114193340.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

hcslacs

VIP Member
A post from the FB group got me thinking.

IMG_1687.jpeg

With Tim’s foam-board costume prowess, perhaps Jackson has been going to the parks with Tim and Jen all this time. We just don’t know because he’s dressed as a trash can. Or a lamppost. Or a churro cart.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
Jenn is a bougie asshole as usual. Not everyone goes to these events with an assistant with Nannies at home watching their kids. Not everyone has the money to not only go to one Disney Christmas event, but many over the course of the holiday season. People spend their hard earned money on these very expensive events. Of course they want to enjoy all the food and drinks (gasps and clutches pearls) that they paid for. It is extremely disappointing to everyone when you pay to have a great time and you wind up empty handed and frustrated. Her post was another flex. “We didn’t need to wait for drinks and only ate shit that was convenient.” Yeah, ok Jenn, no one else considers that to be fun or what they paid for.
Let’s be honest, it was a night away from her kids…nothing could go wrong for her…

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Orangebird

“our vid will be out at some point”. 🤣
that might be the laziest statement I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Southpaw33

VIP Member
They are HUMAN, and have TWO kids, and Jenn has a time-consuming MORE THAN FULL TIME JOB editing including PRE-EDITING AUDIO, and SCHOOL PROJECTS they both have to HELP with, and Jenn COOKS stuff, you HATERZ!!

They have TWO KIDS:

They are SO busy WORKING on CONTENT:

They don't have TIME to edit and work every day with ALL that is going on:

They are HUMAN and try their BEST to give us content on time but stuff HAPPENS OK?:

🤡🥨👩‍🦯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
I can’t embed a YouTube video….
Go look up a channel
Idreamofdisney
FAMOUS THE TIM TRACKER YOUTUBER DISNEY’S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS JOLLYWOOD NIGHTS 2023 #shorts #timtracker
IMG_8077.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Wasn’t it them who said at the end of their jollywood video that it was terrible and if anybody else tries to say otherwise, they are full of crap? I definitely felt that was directed towards the Bojos 🤪
OA came out on Twitter the next morning and basically said the event sucked so badly that they didn't even have enough footage to do a video. They complained about the event, both Peter and Kitra separately on Twitter the entire next day.

Here's the thing about waiting almost a week on this vlog...this event was Saturday night. Within the first hour of the thing, people were complaining. The logistics were just an all around disaster. No one said anything different. Not one person. All of Sunday, nothing but complaints. People liked the shows, the huge price wasn't worth just seeing the shows. People complained about the meet and greets being crazy long, the Brown Derby food thing wasn't communicated well, complaints, complaints, complaints...everywhere, for 5 solid days. People are still complaining about it. Then Tim and Jenn break their silence with some passive aggressive You CAN have fun bullshit title? That's like slapping every other person who attended the event in the face.

They thought they were garnering attention by going against the grain and saying they had a good time. It has completely backfired, because people are genuinely pissed (rightfully so) about this event. Of course they had a good time, they were away from their kids. They had zero responsibilities for the night. The stans were lining up to meet them. Never mind that they only did one of the two shows. They didn't meet ANY booty butt characters. They did two photobooths and ate some crap. That's not a good time. Their video doesn't even look like it was a good time. It looked boring as hell and it looks like they ran out of time and didn't do half the shit they talked about doing. They suck and this vlog absolutely proves it.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

TawdryT

VIP Member
I haven't seen any other pics than what's shown here, but these two world class assholes really lost the plot on this one.

Your little boy is struggling and you throw obstacles in his way?! You have to go and make him different in more ways than he needs.
Go home and raise your children. Do the three minutes of homework so he can fit in with his best chance at normalcy. Preschoolers don't need to be extra, they need to belong. Let him be himself, not your YouTube self referential quasi-celeb progeny. You ignorant naval gazing twats.
This is where their narcissism really shines and pisses me off. This isn't about you, it was never about you, it will never be about you, fucknuts.
I cannot wait for the day someone lays into them for being them, when it happens, I hope they get it on tape.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I love how Jenn has been spotted out at numerous parties (date night! do you take your children to work? they need a break!), as well as posting on social media about said parties, blocking people and writing clapbacks, etc.

But thinks nothing of informing the stans of why there's been now a 7-day break in uploads.

Hey stans....if you're lurking... THIS is what she thinks of you and how much she values you.

You only matter to her to watch the videos = $$$.
Beyond that, she (and I guess we can lump limp-dick Tim in there now!) doesn't give a rat's ass about you.

Regardless of if you defend her to the death in the comments section or gush over her when seeing her in the park (with your pee-hands shaking 🙄) for a fake smiling pic and two seconds of random conversation.

She. Doesn't. Care. She. Is. Fake. As. Fuck.

• Heart

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Let’s get real here. No one (and I mean NO ONE) is going to be watching old Tim Tracker or Adam the Woo YouTube videos in 10 years. No one will care about what either of them did in Hollywood Studios on March 19th, 2023. The thing about travel vlogs, just like any other travel media, is that the destinations are constantly changing and evolving. How many people, planning their first trip to Walt Disney World in 2032, are going to say to themselves “Hey, let’s pull up some of those old-fashioned videos from a decade ago so we can get a good idea of what we’re not going to see, in a place that’s completely different”. I know I won’t even bother looking at a video that is more than 6-12 months old (and definitely nothing pre-pandemic) when making travel plans.

Neither of those guys are making historically significant content, and no one is going to look at them as earnest attempts to document conditions for posterity. It’s contemporaneous fluff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I’m sure Mike ran ahead to stand in line so his liege and trusty steed would not have to engage with commoners. If we listen closely to other people’s vlogs you can faintly hear Mike cry out “Avert your eyes peasants! The Trackers of Fort Pampers have arrived for their feast!”

• Haha
Reactions: 36