The Tim Tracker #152 No one in that house has a full-time job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only is their vlog late but they half assed it. Didn't dress up at all, only went to 1 show....just pigged out as usual but not half as much as they usually ate so they half assed that as well....they didn't film the fireworks....like why would anyone watch their channel
Ginn was super weird in this vlog...she seemed passive aggressive

Reactions: 23
They never disclose the price of anything they do because even the Stan’s would balk at the idea of spending $50,000 on a 4 day cruise. Jenn frames it as no one liking when they talk about prices but as a “travel” channel, talking about how much things cost should be expected. Every other Orlando theme park vlogger always say how much events costs but they aren’t spending 50k on one cruise.
Right. And didn’t they say in a semi-recent vlog that they were going to start being more transparent with their costs? Another lie.
---
So not only is their vlog late but they half assed it. Didn't dress up at all, only went to 1 show....just pigged out as usual but not half as much as they usually ate so they half assed that as well....they didn't film the fireworks....like why would anyone watch their channel
Ginn was super weird in this vlog...she seemed passive aggressive
She did seem passive aggressive in this vlog, I agree. Maybe she was still recovering emotionally from the massive embarrassment the day before at the school’s parade.

Reactions: 16
They definitely lit up in the Rivian with Mike before entering Hollywood Studios LOL Jenn’s eyes are so red and glossy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK so this time hopefully I am actually wrong and it is a food baby because I know that she’s done reckless things while pregnant with her other two but surely she would not go on space Mountain. space mountain is bumpy and rickety as crap, That would be off the charts insane so let’s hope that this just means food baby. I will gladly, gladly be wrong about her being pregnant

Maybe she has PCOS because I have seen people with PCOS actually look pregnant because of what it does to your belly

Reactions: 4
I asked AI for a picture...
Presenting: The Tim Tracker Fan Club celebrating Thanksgiving with Bandit
tag yourself, I'm the plastic turkey
Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 4.29.37 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Tim Tracker #153: Leave your kids with their nannies and take your manservant to Jollywood Nights to watch the Muppet Show and eat for an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good point. Maybe she started working on a 2nd cork box last night since the other one is now full. Oh wait, she doesn’t drink. Must be the resident mice who are adding all of those corks.
They're collecting corks in case J$ is in the Mexico class next International Parade day and they need them to tie onto the sombrero Tim plans to make out of foam and cardboard you guuuyyysssss

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I had $1 for every time Tim mansplained macaroons vs macarons...I'd have that $12 mil AMI house.

I'll have whatever this guy is having..

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 7.22.48 PM.png

Oh nooooooooo.....they may have consumed trace amounts of alcohol!!!!

I'll also add--if this was a sober thing, I would be much more serious about it. But they are just sanctimonious mother fuckers, so 🖕

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 7.21.58 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Disney, we are defending the event that everyone else hates! Please, please, please put us back on the media list.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Am I imagining this, or in the video didn’t Jenn say they definitely wanted to meet Phineus and ferb before the end of the night? They ended up meeting zero characters.

I’ve never watched any of Shannon Fords videos but i happened to stumble across her jollywood video. P&F were the only characters her son wanted to meet. They waited an insane amount of time and she said 3 different vloggers got to cut the line and took up several minutes of meeting time each so they could create content. Then Shannon was next in line for the meet and greet and they shut it down due to rain. I’d be so pissed. I kept thinking of all the bullshit time that Tim takes with the characters and he’s probably the reason that some kids don’t get to meet their favorite character on a once in a lifetime trip.

I’m guessing so many people are getting refunds! I hope OA was refunded too. But the Bojo’s screwed themselves from any refund since they’ve blown smoke up Disney’s ass about the event.

I can’t believe they are trying to convince people that this event was worth it when it clearly wasn’t. They are part of the problem. They are the reason Disney thinks this kind of thing is acceptable. duck you, Trashers.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Am I imagining this, or in the video didn’t Jenn say they definitely wanted to meet Phineus and ferb before the end of the night? They ended up meeting zero characters.

I’ve never watched any of Shannon Fords videos but i happened to stumble across her jollywood video. P&F were the only characters her son wanted to meet. They waited an insane amount of time and she said 3 different vloggers got to cut the line and took up several minutes of meeting time each so they could create content. Then Shannon was next in line for the meet and greet and they shut it down due to rain. I’d be so pissed. I kept thinking of all the bullshit time that Tim takes with the characters and he’s probably the reason that some kids don’t get to meet their favorite character on a once in a lifetime trip.

I’m guessing so many people are getting refunds! I hope OA was refunded too. But the Bojo’s screwed themselves from any refund since they’ve blown smoke up Disney’s ass about the event.

I can’t believe they are trying to convince people that this event was worth it when it clearly wasn’t. They are part of the problem. They are the reason Disney thinks this kind of thing is acceptable. duck you, Trashers.
We got more done than the Slackers and still felt ripped off. I don't know how the Slackers saw anything positive in this other than not having to watch their props.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.