The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does suck doesn't she?

Another theory is it's not that serious and Jenn is sitting over there laughing at us speculating (and a teeeeeeny bit obsessing) over what happened to them 🙃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2503073

This took under a minute. Now this isn't their full resolution banner since I didn't feel like looking through the page source to grab it properly but not sure what Jenn's excuse is for not removing "New Videos Every Day!". The dogs could be quickly removed too but I will say they are just nostalgia at this point.
You forgot to put a huge halo over the top of their dead channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He wouldn't even need to go as far out as the airport to drop her off for her to be fked, she's that hopeless he could have ditched her 10 mins from the house an she would be wandering not knowing what to do
Ginn wherever and whenever she is outside of their home without Dimmy or ends up in a different aisle at Target than him or has to figure out how to track her own period or put both children to bed:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Maybe Tim has finally had enough and left her. Wonder how they'd handle that one? Who'd get custody of the camera? The stands would go all Lord of the Flies in the FB Group. I'd resubscribe to the channel to ensure I didn't miss the drama 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe Tim has finally had enough and left her. Wonder how they'd handle that one? Who'd get custody of the camera? The stands would go all Lord of the Flies in the FB Group. I'd resubscribe to the channel to ensure I didn't miss the drama 😅
If Tim left her , his channel would be dead , all the Stans would have all the sympathy for her 🤔
---
Could be a combination of things. First I bet the nanny quit....2 nannies quit after a vacation....that's not a coincidence. They have zero understanding of what having an employee means. Maybe also Ginn got sick. Perhaps they are having issues with the school. The school may have found out they sent Jackson there after vomiting all night. Or ....here is new one....maybe they are getting audited?
Nanny #1000 quitting is my guess 🤣

Reactions: 13
Well it looks like Jackson didn't get to pick the color of the Rivian. Looking at the side mirror they got forest green.
Screenshot_20231010-173552.png

Reactions: 10
A Stan posted a pic Tim signed for her a while. What the holy duck is this?
How in the world did someone let Tim go so long without clearly acknowledging his own motor skill issues.
His writing is worse than mine and I have bleeping dysgraphia. My bet is they tried to have the sister help him (for those who don't know she teaches at college level English). I could see that building resentment in him on a lot of different levels and it would explain so much of his behavior-the mansplaining and marrying a useless piece of tit to feel good about himself. I'm not dyslexic, but I know a lot of time it also goes hand and hand with dysgraphia as well so I can see him having both with the way he reads things. Sad because if he did get help he could pretty much function normally and not look like an ass with just some mild acommodations. And I bet one of the teachers noticed that something was off with Buddy in terms of fine motor skills too. It's often inherited. Dim's probably mad he got trait instead of the rolly coater trait :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2503073

This took under a minute. Now this isn't their full resolution banner since I didn't feel like looking through the page source to grab it properly but not sure what Jenn's excuse is for not removing "New Videos Every Day!". The dogs could be quickly removed too but I will say they are just nostalgia at this point.
trackerbanner.jpg

You're right! It was pretty easy to update their banner. Removed dogs, updated Dim's facial hair and wonky eye and adjusted Ginn's weight and lip size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Maybe they’re not uploading because of the events in the world news. Maybe they don’t know what to say so they are just avoiding it. Or worried it would look insensitive to post an expensive Disney cruise series right now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Maybe they’re not uploading because of the events in the world news. Maybe they don’t know what to say so they are just avoiding it. Or worried it would look insensitive to post an expensive Disney cruise series right now.
Well, to be fair things didn't go to hell until Saturday and when did they last post Wednesday so that's still half a week. And I doubt those two even know remotely where Israel is on a map. I can just imagine thinking that the Gaza Strip is in Vegas :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Yeah, like how they didn't have anything to say when their own state was ravaged by a hurricane and people were killed and cities wiped out. And then the last hurricane they uploaded with the intro from Tim saying: "Happy Hurricane Day!".

I would bet neither of them even understand what is going on with current events.

Reactions: 29
They'll show their support by ordering some deli because Ginn needs fatty nitrate loaded meat.

• Sick
Have we ever seen Tim hold a pen? If he holds it similarly to a fork then that would probably explain the serial killer/preschooler handwriting.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“And now it’s time to help Hamas” 😂
IMG_6518.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m going to give Tim a small pass on his handwriting. Has he said he’s ADHD? Because does he check a lot of boxes or what? (Poor planning and execution skills anyone) My daughter is, and her handwriting is not a lot better. She’s in college, so mostly typing doesn’t help. Oddly, she did learn cursive and that she does well, but kids her age can’t read it!
That said, he could at least practice printing a tag line and signature. Jackson could show him how it’s done! Same skill level.

Reactions: 7
A Stan posted a pic Tim signed for her a while. What the holy duck is this?
How in the world did someone let Tim go so long without clearly acknowledging his own motor skill issues.
My 1st grader has significantly neater handwriting than that and still gets docked points. The teacher would have a field day with this. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Clearly something is up in Trackerville. That said I would bet they will be back, putting out half baked crap, getting more than enough views to sustain themselves albeit on a very slowing sliding channel.

Ginn probably thinks everyone's talking about Hummus and not Hamas and at this point is afraid to ask what the story is. Then again she seems like one of those "Free Palestine" type of people

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.