The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn probably thinks everyone's talking about Hummus and not Hamas and at this point is afraid to ask what the story is. Then again she seems like one of those "Free Palestine" type of people
I think the Israelis are sending some Mustard agents to fight Hummus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I assume with even the lack of a live show after 9 pm that bedtime has regressed into pure hell and neither of those kids are on any kind of routine. I'm guessing her hoping that the ship would cure Oliver of his sleep issues didn't pan out.

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine the Trackers getting covid one right after another so they have to quarantine 20 days like the Stan said was possible? Hahaha! 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am getting so anxious about their absence , that I pushed the notification bell to be alerted when they post 😮 The pressure has gotten to me and can’t take the suspense 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or ordering every flavor of cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory ....
If Disney has a cheesecake factory or deli that's where they'll go :rolleyes: I seriously have doubts that they even know what's going on. The Trackers do not seem like the type to turn on the news. Unless Israel has a pavilion at Epcot I doubt they even know it exists.

• Haha
My only concern with them giving up completely is what will happen to our little unwell community here? I kinda love y’all ❤
I've been busy and missed a bit, but I wanted to extend my condolences. Your friend sounded like the best of people. That matters.
Look, I come through the intra-nets for yooooou!
giphy (5).gif

Also, if these shitsticks drop off the edge we'll all collectively vote and move to another thread, that's all! There's plenty of people to roast.😈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've been busy and missed a bit, but I wanted to extend my condolences. Your friend sounded like the best of people. That matters.
View attachment 2503375
Also, if these shitsticks drop off the edge we'll all collectively vote and move to another thread, that's all! There's plenty of people to roast.😈
AdamTheWoo 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing that doesn't make sense (and I know the Trackers never make sense) is why did they even tell us Tim had COVID? They didn't have to even mention it, especially because he said it was just a sniffle or whatever. Right or wrong, many people aren't really strictly quarantining these days and unless someone is super sick, nobody would know. So to me it makes it more likely several of them are actually sick, or others know that they have COVID (Tim's parents, the nanny, others from the ship?) so they couldn't hide it and resume life as normal.

All I know is that they better not be setting up some scenario where they finally come back, act stressed about their lack of uploads for so long, and use that as a reason to grift memberships, some lame new Patreon podcast as Jenn has hinted at, or asking for Super Chats from people. That would take some balls with the whole Rivian purchase and cuntcierge cruise, but it wouldn't shock me.

Reactions: 25
If Disney has a cheesecake factory or deli that's where they'll go :rolleyes: I seriously have doubts that they even know what's going on. The Trackers do not seem like the type to turn on the news. Unless Israel has a pavilion at Epcot I doubt they even know it exists.
They have been to Cheesecake Factory and did exactly what I said - it was to celebrate one of their YouTube milestones back in the old Sanford house. Never a giveaway for the subscribers like other appreciative vloggers (though there are very few), oh no, it was an excuse to gorge on sweets.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They have been to Cheesecake Factory and did exactly what I said - it was to celebrate one of their YouTube milestones back in the old Sanford house. Never a giveaway for the subscribers like other appreciative vloggers (though there are very few), oh no, it was an excuse to gorge on sweets.
Oh, I see I haven't hit that in the back logged. I bet they demolished several slices and the Sanford days were when Jenn appeared to eat relatively normal so if they went now...shudders-Guyzz, I'm going to share these four slices with buddy. I still remember Dim demolishing that entire cookie cake in one of those earlier videos and was beyond disgusted. Honestly, I don't hate Cheesecake Factory they actually have a gluten free menu so if I'm in an unfamiliar area it's actually a good option and maybe a couple of steps above the Oliver Garden.

Reactions: 9
These Social Blade stats are shocking. I found some of their past stats from last year and they've really declined! We all knew this but it's really shocking comparing the numbers.

April 2022
april 2022.jpg

December 2022
dec 2022.png

October 2023 (now)
oct 2023.png

• Wow
  • Heart
View attachment 2503375
Kyle Pallo
Super Enthused
Adam the Woo
PMM

There are a plethora of awful Disney vloggers.

Reactions: 9
I personally think they’re in the Gaza Strip filming. Because, ‘if they didn’t film it, it didn’t happen’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.