The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I was sorry, but as of a mom to a special-needs child who is on the autism spectrum. Jackson has autism/Asperger’s disease. I’ve said this since he was younger than he is now, but it’s clear and more clear every time I see him. I’m hoping with the preschool he’s going to they will tell them this. My son was diagnosed with my autism at 3 1/2 years old. He is 16 years old now. I’m telling you Jackson has it and these two idiots don’t even realize it. They make me sick.🤬
Autism/Aspergers is NOT at disease....they arent sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I haven’t watched any of the cruise videos (thank you everyone here for doing the service and screenshots!) and I haven’t cruised DCL in years, but don’t you normally sign up on a message board for fish extenders? You’re supposed to communicate and give gifts as well as receive them.

Did they do the fish extender?
Did they bring stuff for the others? I’m guessing, no.
Are they posting on a message board somewhere for this fish extender group? (Usually Disboards or Cruise Critic)

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched any of the cruise videos (thank you everyone here for doing the service and screenshots!) and I haven’t cruised DCL in years, but don’t you normally sign up on a message board for fish extenders? You’re supposed to communicate and give gifts as well as receive them.

Did they do the fish extender?
Did they bring stuff for the others? I’m guessing, no.
Are they posting on a message board somewhere for this fish extender group? (Usually Disboards or Cruise Critic)
You are correct. DCL Fish Extender exchanges used to happen mostly on the DISBoards, but all have seemed to moved to Facebook. So, for those of you not familiar, you join your cruise facebook group and from there, they offer tons of different exchanges within the group. Ornament, Magnets, Family Gifts, Kid Gifts...all sorts of stuff. You sign up for whatever you want, put your name on a spreadsheet and share your room number, names, ages of kids, stuff like that.

Example: In June, we did something for all the graduates on our cruise, a magnet and cup with Class of 2023. For our Christmas Cruise, I did color changing cups for our FE group plus an ornament for the ornament exchange. Some of the gifts you get are just over the top amazing. We got a mini Christmas tree for our room with ornaments and lights from someone.

There was a live show where someone asked if they were doing FE and they said no, they didn't sign up for anything. Someone also mentioned the ducks and they also said they don't do that, but mentioned they love to find ducks. Some kid gave J$ a duck in the concierge lounge the first day. There is no reason why they couldn't have ordered a few dozen ducks and let J$ hide them on the ship. He really would have loved it. But they are assholes and crappy parents.

Reactions: 18
Jenn didn’t even go to the movie. She did nothing in this video other than eat and go to the slides for a minute.

What is she doing all day? Is she taking herself to the spa every day?

Reactions: 22
Grandma looks pissed at being near her waste of a space of a daughter in law. I always had hoped that Grandma Bojo was secretly posting here. Her face certainly looks like how ours probably would've looked if we were on said boat.

I cannot imagine dropping $60K then not getting off of the boat because of rain...seriously. And really they can't brave getting wet to buy an umbrella from a local vendor. It's not like they would even have to convert their money there. What bleeping morons. I almost think we should add Not Getting Off the Boat to the Bingo card-if it's already on there forgive me because I am beyond exhausted. I think one of the many reasons I am adverse to cruising is you can't go explore as much as you can if you travel other ways-that and I'm an extreme introvert so a cruise is probably like my own personal hell with the exception of one of those cool Antarctica cruises which aren't like malls on wheels.

It will be interesting to see how the next couple of days play out. I want to say after the movie theater fiasco she went quiet on Twitter. I am almost wondering if she was posting on Twitter just to feel better about the situation it was pretty obvious that the Halloween costume Saint Martin and Puerto Rico were pretty much fails. Also, that food looked pretty bad. I am wondering if those two gluttons are going to Paulo or Remy it up this trip. I've actually been surprised they stayed with the rotation dining thus far.

It was interesting that the nanny hid those cars. I am almost wondering if it was a passive aggressive move to have OG Buddy to have a meltdown in front of his parents and ruin his day. Probably not. Likely the twenty something thought she was having fun with the kid, but one wonders. Also, anyone else grimace during that photo op with the Buddy's where Jenn's making noises I'd make to my dog to get Big Baby's attention. Jesus.

Reactions: 12
Jenn didn’t even go to the movie. She did nothing in this video other than eat and go to the slides for a minute.

I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she was going to sleep all day, every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It seems like each vlog is shorter than the last one. I also think it was absolutely ridiculous that they didn't leave the ship because it was raining. I don't even understand that. They were going to the fort. It wasn't even like it was stormy and they wanted to go to a beach or go snorkeling and the waves were bad. It was sprinkling.

I agree, Jenn did not go to the movie. For those of you not on Twitter...Jenn posted as if she actually attended the movie with J$. These people lie for absolutely no reason.

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 6.36.00 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So, basically it ends up being a rinse and repeat day of buffet, AquaDuck, dinner, character booty butts. I imagine the only reason Buddy is getting so much screen time is because he's now tall enough for the AquaDuck, otherwise he'd most likely be sequestered in the suite with nanny.

Reactions: 15
It seems like each vlog is shorter than the last one. I also think it was absolutely ridiculous that they didn't leave the ship because it was raining. I don't even understand that. They were going to the fort. It wasn't even like it was stormy and they wanted to go to a beach or go snorkeling and the waves were bad. It was sprinkling.

I agree, Jenn did not go to the movie. For those of you not on Twitter...Jenn posted as if she actually attended the movie with J$. These people lie for absolutely no reason.

View attachment 2514656
No wonder she couldn't remember Ember's name, she didn't even go see it.

Reactions: 15

She really needs an intervention

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Man, if I was like the Bojos and stopped functioning when it rained during my travels, I'd have missed out on exploring the following in the torrential pouring rain (off the top of my head - I'm sure there is plenty more): Mexico, Barcelona, Vermont, New Zealand. And I mean absolute pouring rain, nonstop. In Barcelona, we'd just arrived after like a 9 hour flight - our hotel was down a cobblestone side street that our taxi couldn't get to, so we basically ran with our luggage in the pouring rain and our clothes were utterly soaked and we hadn't slept at all. Regardless, we slightly dried off using the blowdryer, tried to hang as many things as possible in our little room, and hit La Rambla to get some grub and go shopping. I don't think my shoes dried up until like the 5th day of our trip! And just recently on my last vacay, literally arrived with severe turbulence in a storm in Burlington, and every street I drove through with my rental car was flooded, but honestly? I'll never forget the experience 😆 Still showed up soaking wet (after a red-eye, mind you) at a cute Turkish restaurant for some yummy kebabs.

Ginn is so obsessed with CORE memories, she's just making them up in her mind at this point. I will love to hear her gush in some live show or home clog in the future again about how she looooved Elemental even though SHE DIDN'T EVEN GO WATCH THE MOVIE WITH HER CHILD but came up with a whole bleeping narrative. She's deranged.

Also, they may as well not ever go on an Alaskan cruise. I've been on a few of those and it's almost always rained at least a couple of the days (and then been completely sunny and in the 70s other days) - they'd miss out on so much amazing scenery because they are allergic to precipitation.

Reactions: 23
Grandma looks pissed at being near her waste of a space of a daughter in law. I always had hoped that Grandma Bojo was secretly posting here. Her face certainly looks like how ours probably would've looked if we were on said boat.

I cannot imagine dropping $60K then not getting off of the boat because of rain...seriously. And really they can't brave getting wet to buy an umbrella from a local vendor. It's not like they would even have to convert their money there. What bleeping morons. I almost think we should add Not Getting Off the Boat to the Bingo card-if it's already on there forgive me because I am beyond exhausted. I think one of the many reasons I am adverse to cruising is you can't go explore as much as you can if you travel other ways-that and I'm an extreme introvert so a cruise is probably like my own personal hell with the exception of one of those cool Antarctica cruises which aren't like malls on wheels.

It will be interesting to see how the next couple of days play out. I want to say after the movie theater fiasco she went quiet on Twitter. I am almost wondering if she was posting on Twitter just to feel better about the situation it was pretty obvious that the Halloween costume Saint Martin and Puerto Rico were pretty much fails. Also, that food looked pretty bad. I am wondering if those two gluttons are going to Paulo or Remy it up this trip. I've actually been surprised they stayed with the rotation dining thus far.

It was interesting that the nanny hid those cars. I am almost wondering if it was a passive aggressive move to have OG Buddy to have a meltdown in front of his parents and ruin his day. Probably not. Likely the twenty something thought she was having fun with the kid, but one wonders. Also, anyone else grimace during that photo op with the Buddy's where Jenn's making noises I'd make to my dog to get Big Baby's attention. Jesus.
Avoiding San Juan because of rain…

San Juan…
IMG_2725.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.