The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the Trackers getting covid one right after another so they have to quarantine 20 days like the Stan said was possible? Hahaha! 💀
A lot of the Stan’s absolutely twist themselves into knots defending the trackers. It’s insane.

Reactions: 18
The whole video will be Tim mansplaining a leap year for 15 minutes and getting all of the details wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'how often do we get a new year?.... Jenn, probably

Jackson was learning what a year is at school so he knows something I don't. How cool is that?!!.... Jenn, probably

Wine Bar George is having it's' once every other equinox as long as it lands on a Tuesday' free glass of moet deal so we're going there... Jenn, definitely

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'how often do we get a new year?.... Jenn, probably

Jackson was learning what a year is at school so he knows something I don't. How cool is that?!!.... Jenn, probably

Wine Bar George is having it's' once every other equinox as long as it lands on a Tuesday' free glass of moet deal so we're going there... Jenn, definitely

She will get confused why there is a Chinese new year. Rosh Hashanah, Jewish high holy day, Jewish New Year and other new years

Reactions: 8
"so where is that extra day coming from?? they take it away from another month or something?? That sounds mean to that month!! *fake laugh*"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, I’m really worried. I can’t sleep, I can’t eat. Where are they? Are they ok? 😝

Seriously though, I hope the baby isn’t sick. See…I’m not heartless 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe they lost the cruise footage, lost the SD card, forgot to push record, or didn’t record on purpose and this is some elaborate ruse to explain away that they spent this time trying to recover it…😂

Reactions: 12
These Social Blade stats are shocking. I found some of their past stats from last year and they've really declined! We all knew this but it's really shocking comparing the numbers.

April 2022
View attachment 2503405

December 2022
View attachment 2503403

October 2023 (now)
View attachment 2503404
Wow, we are definitely watching the channel slowly implode. Who would have thought that filming themselves do the same thing over and over would result in the loss of millions of viewers. It really does look like those rabid fans of theirs that they seem to clearly hate are the ones keeping the channel going.

Someone mentioned a great point earlier: the failure to upload a video is not just an initial hit of views that day, but the residuals that go on for years and years that they’ll never get. Assuming they’re making about $1,000 per video over the life of a video, they’ve lost $9,000 in October from the failure to upload daily. On top of that, they’ll lose placement in YouTube’s algorithm. It’s a problem that compounds onto itself.

I hope it is an issue of pure laziness and not a health issue.

Reactions: 20
There's always Nick the Dick. Maybe Jenn is helping him get his channel up :rolleyes:

Also, I am finding Molly to be more annoying these days too.
I think Molly is pissed that people like Alan better 🤣
[/QUOTE]

She has never bothered me before but man she is coming off as a complete asshole lately!!!

Reactions: 11
It's Wednesday, are they going to upload again today to keep their new schedule going?
I'm going to go with a live show. I've said it 3 days in a row now, so I will eventually be right. :ROFLMAO:

I'm also wondering if there isn't a lot of useable footage from the cruise, like the AMI trip. Surely if they had 7 days of gluttony, we would have seen something by now. Surely Tim, who wasn't sick according to him, is better by now?

• Haha
More like: TheTimTracker, new uploads daily, weekly, Monthly 🤣🤣🤣

i'm going with @xmasbdaygirl - Live Show today so J4D's can get her adoring stans back on board. And so she can 'tell the world' she didn't have COVID - only Timmy did.

Reactions: 16
What's most interesting to me is that she responded to a random person's tweet (X?!) about a toy car.

Regardless if the week-long radio silence is due to continued illness, an unforeseen family tragedy, fighting between the two...whatever, she STILL took the time to do that.

If she could take the time to do that, then she could take the time to write something on her X and IG accounts saying something like -
"We had something come up and need a few more days before we get back on track with uploads. Thanks for understanding! We appreciate you!"

But that's the thing. They don't appreciate the viewer.

For all the years of them doing this, they DON'T really see this as a true business. Sure, Tim goes out and badgers companies for freebies, for #hosted, etc. and yeah, that part of it, he DOES see as a business.

But they fail to recognize the part about there actually being a customer, if you will, in this business.
The one watching their content and funding their lifestyle.

As much as Jenn talks a good talk in lives about taking stan advice (and writing it down methodically 🙄) and yapping about how great it is to meet everyone, this lack of communication on their part should be so OBVIOUS to the stans (especially those lurking here!) that they really. just. don't. care. about. you. at the end of the day. 🤷‍♀️ And clearly, don't need your viewership at this point. So why give it to them?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.