The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @DaniBea2017 for the title.
Short recap because Jen is living up to her reputation and has posted a whole ONE video in October. This is after announcing she would get back to her normal scheduling in October and is thus giving exactly what she is expected to give, nothing….
Tim has covid for the tenth time and is probably sitting by himself in the room playing legos and eating cold vegan noodles alone on their patio.
jen can’t upload videos but had enough time to reply to people on Twitter/X.
The stans are in upheaval and have gone at each others throats on the fb group over the absence of the beloved trackers.

Reactions: 38
I just dont understand why they cant put up a basic ' what's going on ' vlog 🤷‍♀️
My friend is in Orlando on vacation & he just uses basic equipment to vlog & manages to upload two or three short vlogs a day! All from his hotel room!
I find it extremely rude of them not to even put anything on social media as to why the lack of 'promised' content. They are clearly now upsetting their stans......
Their bread & butter at the end of the day
Dont bite the hand that feeds you ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe Tim already has a "real" job and so Jenn can't do anything anymore because she has 2 kids!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Due to Dim’s self proclaimed lack of planning, I have to wonder if he even knows she hasn’t posted anything to YT in all of this time. Didn’t he allude to not checking what was being out out there by her at one point? I also feel like she’s the one who reads here, less likely him. I could 1000% see her lying to him if she thought she could get away with it. More likely though that Rose quit and she’s guilting him because he got Covid and had to take care of her own kids by herself. They are also gross enough that I could see her still making Dim do everything purposely giving it to the kids so they are “immune” for the next cruise.

I just dont understand why they cant put up a basic ' what's going on ' vlog 🤷‍♀️
My friend is in Orlando on vacation & he just uses basic equipment to vlog & manages to upload two or three short vlogs a day! All from his hotel room!
I find it extremely rude of them not to even put anything on social media as to why the lack of 'promised' content. They are clearly now upsetting their stans......
Their bread & butter at the end of the day
Dont bite the hand that feeds you ...
Never mind that they filmed a Rivian vlog and an HHN vlog before the cruise. Where are they?
---
And I love this thread title direct from the Queen Christine Brown-Woolley.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm guessing they will be on one of the first merrytime cruises. Does anyone know when they start?

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing Jenn caught covid too and, being the woman-child that she is, couldn’t function at all (nothing new then). Serve them right if they’re both ill because it didn’t seem like Tim was isolating himself. Sorry stans, now they’re set for life and you’ve paid for their house, Tesla, Rivian, outdoor kitchen, too many to count cruises, staycations, vacations and unnecessary tit, they don’t need you anymore. You’ll all have to find someone else to stalk on social media follow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Whatever is going on, it’s clear that Ginn is kicking back and enjoying the speculation. You can’t even update your loyal stans? I love it. Shows her true, unbothered self. Hey stans, they don’t really care about you.

Reactions: 28
Whatever is going on, it’s clear that Ginn is kicking back and enjoying the speculation. You can’t even update your loyal stans? I love it. Shows her true, unbothered self. Hey stans, they don’t really care about you.
Jenn can enjoy the speculation and gossip here all she wants. We are all working our jobs and taking care of our families. While she is clearly not.

1.89 million views for the last 30 days is something to be very, very proud of Jenn. Keep up the great work! Tim should fire your useless ass. It's October 10th and you have put out exactly 1 video in October.

Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 7.14.34 AM.png

I look forward to when they have to put super chats back on an prove to us that they are really feeling the loses that last month hit them with

There is no way they are "set for life" an no way they will stop their crazy spends an numerous vacations/cruises which means they need whatever the stans can throw them, they have been on a steady decline for months now which means there's no way they are spending less than they are earning, they must at this stage be making loses

I look forward to when they have to put super chats back on an prove to us that they are really feeling the loses that last month hit them with

There is no way they are "set for life" an no way they will stop their crazy spends an numerous vacations/cruises which means they need whatever the stans can throw them, they have been on a steady decline for months now which means there's no way they are spending less than they are earning, they must at this stage be making loses
Here's what I think they might do. Jenn loves the Ballinger Family. For those of you not familiar, they have 6 kids ranging from 15-2 years old. Christopher (the dad) is Colleen Ballinger's brother. Since Colleen's past behavior has come to light, they have received tons and tons of negativity. They announced this week that they will be putting a majority of their content into memberships, supposedly to protect their children. Memberships range from $5-$25 a month. And there have been a ton of complaints from people saying they can't afford $5/month. They don't work, they don't have disposable income, etc. I see the Trackers going in this direction, yet failing miserably. Stans would love to pay to interact with them in live shows and seeing exclusive updates about the kids. But, like the Ballingers, I don't think the stans have a ton of extra money. I also think many of their views are hate watchers at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Just my 1/2 cents worth here but how do the stans not realize that these 2 trackholes don't give a tit about them. J4D's can respond on "X" but she can't take 2 seconds to let her adoring stans know why there has been only 1 video in October? And for the love of God J4D's don't make statements that you can't uphold to - "We will be back to normal in October" - LOL!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
And no one wants to hear - "it's so hard with 2 kids now you guyzzzzzzzz" - Bullshit. There are so many of us here on tattle that work fulltime, take care of our families, and function like the adults we are (driving, doing the grocery shopping, cleaning our homes etc. (no offense to those who don't have kids - just saying) and you don't hear us moaning.

Grown up J4D's (we know you read here), and take care of your husband, your home and most importantly your children. Your going to be 40 next month - isn't it about time?????

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure nanny Rose has been off all week because who would be taking J to school? A COVID infested parents Tim?

Or unless the entire family came down with COVID including Jenn. But if that were true, both parents would be there to take care of two children. I’m not sure why Jenn couldn’t quickly edit the 3 videos on “standby” while Oliver napped?

To be clear I don’t even care they haven’t uploaded because I rarely watch their videos anymore only when there’s a lot of tea on here. It’s more of a reflection of how useless Jenn is. She is the laziest person. Editing the videos is her ONE and ONLY contribution to the family and she sucks at it

Reactions: 20

If this was a real "9-5" job and they only showed up to work one day out of the first ten days of Oct they would be fired. Even people who are part time (I don't know how on call jobs work like school temps) and only got scheduled for one day out of ten, I'd be questioning my employers are you trying to "quiet fire" me. Maybe they are quiet quitting? LOL

I think the last Billon Dollar winner for one of the lotto's was out of FL (even though the ticket was not even close to the places TTT roam from what they have posted). If the next Powerball winner is in FL and lets say Miami or Pensacola (places we know they never go), I bet The Stans will still think it is them who won like the last time.

Reactions: 11
I’m not in the Facebook group but from the posts here I can’t help but think it sounds like the hunger games with them all at each other 😆

• Haha
Thanks to @DaniBea2017 for the title.
Short recap because Jen is living up to her reputation and has posted a whole ONE video in October. This is after announcing she would get back to her normal scheduling in October and is thus giving exactly what she is expected to give, nothing….
Tim has covid for the tenth time and is probably sitting by himself in the room playing legos and eating cold vegan noodles alone on their patio.
jen can’t upload videos but had enough time to reply to people on Twitter/X.
The stans are in upheaval and have gone at each others throats on the fb group over the absence of the beloved trackers.
I feel so honored. Thank you!
---
Never mind that they filmed a Rivian vlog and an HHN vlog before the cruise. Where are they?
---
And I love this thread title direct from the Queen Christine Brown-Woolley.
Queen Christine! She's the GOAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not in the Facebook group but from the posts here I can’t help but think it sounds like the hunger games with them all at each other 😆
Yes, that's a fairly accurate representation of that whole group. The most mundane questions set them off.

Reactions: 14
My only concern with them giving up completely is what will happen to our little unwell community here? I kinda love y’all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Unfortunately, I don’t see the Stan’s turning any time soon. Being racist and homophobic wasn’t enough to turn away the Stan’s so I doubt not uploading very many videos with no explanation is going to be the end for them.

Sure, some Stan’s may move on but the way the majority of them still twist themselves into knots to defend the Trackers, they unfortunately can get away with quite a bit when it comes to their Stan’s and The Tracker’s know it.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.