The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My only concern with them giving up completely is what will happen to our little unwell community here? I kinda love y’all ❤
❤ ditto. maybe we can start trading recipes or something. Ya know, not from a box, that requires a trip to the grocery store without carting the whole family. Everyone can lists their triumphs, no matter how small, because they are still bigger than anything jenn can do.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unfortunately, I don’t see the Stan’s turning any time soon. Being racist and homophobic wasn’t enough to turn away the Stan’s so I doubt not uploading very many videos with no explanation is going to be the end for them.

Sure, some Stan’s may move on but the way the majority of them still twist themselves into knots to defend the Trackers, they unfortunately can get away with quite a bit when it comes to their Stan’s and The Tracker’s know it.
Hey they were so young (they were in their 30's) and naive when they filmed that!!!! People grow up you know! And they said they were sorry (after the vlogs were up and monetized for almost 10 years and they were finally outed) and that we shouldn't feel bad for them, but we do because everyone makes mistakes, no one's perfect!!!

Am I doing this right? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe they will just delete their channel since they are set for life.

Likely either Jenn got sick or she's just being extra lazy and refusing to work while TimBo is unable to work . Shouldn't he be out making new content by now though?

There are plenty of other worthless YouTubers to hate on to keep our community together if they do go away.

Reactions: 17
Whatever is going on, it’s clear that Ginn is kicking back and enjoying the speculation. You can’t even update your loyal stans? I love it. Shows her true, unbothered self. Hey stans, they don’t really care about you.
Yea, so much for her supposed "anxiety". As someone with actual anxiety, I don't like to keep people guessing. I try to treat others as I would like to be treated. Foreign concept to Jenn.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
❤ ditto. maybe we can start trading recipes or something. Ya know, not from a box, that requires a trip to the grocery store without carting the whole family. Everyone can lists their triumphs, no matter how small, because they are still bigger than anything jenn can do.
Esp. since are all over the US, UK, and Canada (and sorry if I missing other countries) we can talk about regional foods.

For the people who do go the parks often but don't have an misinformed channel like TTT can actually provide info to the Tattlers who are interested in going to parks (all of them, not just Disney or Universal. Like Sea World or Legoland since TTT don't do a good job on Sea World the two or three times they go a year and the once every two years to Lego Land) and other Orlando based stuff that is not a park like I-Drive.

Reactions: 11
They’ll be back. They’re absolutely not set for life. Not in the slightest. 🍿

I’ve been expecting some sort of paid subscription for a while, but I don’t think it’s gonna happen. That would be more work for Jenn. And paid subs aren’t going to be happy when you disappear for a month.

Reactions: 23
They’ll be back. They’re absolutely not set for life. Not in the slightest. 🍿

I’ve been expecting some sort of paid subscription for a while, but I don’t think it’s gonna happen. That would be more work for Jenn. And paid subs aren’t going to be happy when you disappear for a month.
Could you imagine the stans' reaction on the FB page after another stan would complain about it?

It doesn't matter that you're paying $5 a month for exclusive content but they're not giving it to you and disappear for days and weeks on end without any explanation only to respond to a random tweet from someone. You should be GRATEFUL that they ALLOW you to pay them to watch them go to Target! Why are you so negative? They're so busy living their lives, they DESERVE time off. Jenn is so busy watching her nanny raise her two kids, she doesn't have time to do everything! You're just a jealous hater. Why are you even on this page?

I think I hit on most of the usual responses. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Could you imagine the stans' reaction on the FB page after another stan would complain about it?

It doesn't matter that you're paying $5 a month for exclusive content but they're not giving it to you and disappear for days and weeks on end without any explanation only to respond to a random tweet from someone. You should be GRATEFUL that they ALLOW you to pay them to watch them go to Target! Why are you so negative? They're so busy living their lives, they DESERVE time off. Jenn is so busy watching her nanny raise her two kids, she doesn't have time to do everything! You're just a jealous hater. Why are you even on this page?

I think I hit on most of the usual responses. 🥴
That's why I said they will fail miserably at memberships. There is absolutely no consistency. They simply do not give a tit about their viewers, the people who actually give them their entire livelihood. It takes less than 30 seconds to post an update, whether it be on YouTube, Instagram or Twitter. No matter how sick they are or if something tragic happened (I don't think this is the case) 30 seconds is all you need to keep the stans happy.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Tim wasn't totally fine and the entire household basically collapsed. He hasn't liked, replied or retweeted anything at all. He's good for a few retweets. If that is the case, I hope this was a wake up call for Jenn. Likely not. But that woman needs to start pulling her own weight...all two tons of it.

Reactions: 28
Due to Dim’s self proclaimed lack of planning, I have to wonder if he even knows she hasn’t posted anything to YT in all of this time. Didn’t he allude to not checking what was being out out there by her at one point? I also feel like she’s the one who reads here, less likely him. I could 1000% see her lying to him if she thought she could get away with it. More likely though that Rose quit and she’s guilting him because he got Covid and had to take care of her own kids by herself. They are also gross enough that I could see her still making Dim do everything purposely giving it to the kids so they are “immune” for the next cruise.
Wait until he gets the check on the 20th. Then he will know.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For the live of me I can't imagine being in a relationship where I am completely useless? And especially if my DH is out of commission for an extended period of time. We were faced with that some years back and his back gave out on him - he was on complete bed rest for over 2 weeks (and my children were still in school at that time) - my family did not fall apart - thankfully. I kept working and took care of my children - bc that is what it is to be a 'couple' and in a marriage - it's a team of 2 - not 1 (unless you are a tracker it seems). For J4D's not to keep the channel going during this time (and we are all speculating that Timmy is down with COVID), what a useless, useless individual you are. I just shake my head and wonder.

Reactions: 16
Tim always retweets this guy and we all know how much he has a hard on for Moana and friends.

If Tim doesn't retweet this...he's really out of commission.

Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 10.47.49 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have nowhere near the Photoshop skills of some of you here, but this popped in my head as Greasy Spice continues to do what she does best (Fail), so I had to give it a shot 😁
tiger.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Kind of interesting what’s on the wall behind him. Looks like Jenn’s reward chart for October 2014/15 maybe (hope she got a hot wheels) and a map of the US. Wonder if she’s found Hawaii yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Esp. since are all over the US, UK, and Canada (and sorry if I missing other countries) we can talk about regional foods.

For the people who do go the parks often but don't have an misinformed channel like TTT can actually provide info to the Tattlers who are interested in going to parks (all of them, not just Disney or Universal. Like Sea World or Legoland since TTT don't do a good job on Sea World the two or three times they go a year and the once every two years to Lego Land) and other Orlando based stuff that is not a park like I-Drive.
LOL our unwell community can be come the new and better DisBoards 🤣

Reactions: 15
I just dont understand why they cant put up a basic ' what's going on ' vlog 🤷‍♀️
My friend is in Orlando on vacation & he just uses basic equipment to vlog & manages to upload two or three short vlogs a day! All from his hotel room!
I find it extremely rude of them not to even put anything on social media as to why the lack of 'promised' content. They are clearly now upsetting their stans......
Their bread & butter at the end of the day
Dont bite the hand that feeds you ...
You are right and your advice to Jenn is spot on, yet she’s been told this each time she’s ghosted her stan. It ‘ goes in one ear and out the other’! She will never change, nor will she take advice that is constructive! Jenn is self destructive but dwells as the Queen of Ft Pampers

Reactions: 13
I think Jenn "gets off" on the stans worrying about them and asking where they are at. And she has never admitted to being ill ever has she? Or at least not in a very long time. So the odds she admits to Covid seem slim to none to me.

Live seems more likely during the day with nanny and J$ away at school. But who knows maybe we will get another weird late night one.

1696953782231.png

They aren't even hitting that 70k-80k view for lives anymore. Ouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Jenn "gets off" on the stans worrying about them and asking where they are at. And she has never admitted to being ill ever has she? Or at least not in a very long time. So the odds she admits to Covid seem slim to none to me.
I think she enjoys it too. But the joke is on her because it doesn’t hurt any of us, including the stans. It only hurts their views and bank account. So she can keep taking these breaks that she so deserves and she’ll inevitably have to face the consequences that she deserves too. Keep it up, Jennbo. Every day that goes by without a video equals no views on a nonexistent video and no future views/revenue on it either.

Reactions: 24
Maybe her pea sized brain thinks that absense makes the heart grow fonder and they will get more views after being away for a while, not realizing this won't bring in the views daily videos would have.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.