The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I applaud them for posting less and encourage them to keep up the good non-work!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was away for a Few days so this is all old news and has been covered a million times but they really are pieces of tit. That last excuse for a vlog had my blood boiling and when that smug POS Dim said all those excuses for spoiling his kids, I almost threw my iPad across the room. What an entitled ass. I'm honestly surprised they didn't film the poor kid puking or them cleaning it up and we all know it wasn't the pouch. 🙄 I'm sure that Jen did not escape sickness even if she was sick before. Those stomach viruses are quickly spread, especially if you are not vigilant about hygiene and cleaning, which we know she certainly is not. So maybe we'll get an excuse that "the food wasn't great this cruise" or some things "didn't agree with her". I hope they literally flushed $20k down the cruise toilet for the way these entitled fools act!

I will say this about parenting (that we all know). My DH and I had very different parents. His mother was a selfish, narcissist witch who controlled his father and guilted him into anything and everything. They also had no $$. The kids are all grown now and she is 4 for 4 with no one bothering with them, there is just no love or care there. It's sad. They can't even pick out a Mother's Day card for her as none of them depict anything remotely like what they would say. If this channel goes south, Jen will become a monster because she will pin the blame on Tim, even though similar to my MIL, she is well within her means and power to fix things. Those kids will learn soon enough to see her true colors and they will dislike her in the end and much like my MIL, I don't think she'll care.

Reactions: 22
Maybe Jenn got hypnotized by the dryer, again.
Biggie, Biggie, Biggie, can't you see? Sometimes your words just hypnotize me. And I just love your flashy ways. Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid.

Sorry, my mind went there.

Her brain is a squirrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Biggie, Biggie, Biggie, can't you see? Sometimes your words just hypnotize me. And I just love your flashy ways. Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid.

Sorry, my mind went there.

Her brain is a squirrel.
That's the first thing that came to my mind. I had to look that song up on how to spell hypnotize.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🍑 is flying to Calif.

I wonder if that, coupled w/ her IG story from the other day, is actually related to her dad or dad's new family (e.g., current wife, her family, etc.) ???

Reactions: 18
We can stop panicking folks!! I spotted Jenn in the background of Paging Mr Morrow latest manic splurgefest slog. 😜😅

Screenshot_20231010_191545.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just my 1/2 cents worth here but how do the stans not realize that these 2 trackholes don't give a tit about them. J4D's can respond on "X" but she can't take 2 seconds to let her adoring stans know why there has been only 1 video in October? And for the love of God J4D's don't make statements that you can't uphold to - "We will be back to normal in October" - LOL!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
And no one wants to hear - "it's so hard with 2 kids now you guyzzzzzzzz" - Bullshit. There are so many of us here on tattle that work fulltime, take care of our families, and function like the adults we are (driving, doing the grocery shopping, cleaning our homes etc. (no offense to those who don't have kids - just saying) and you don't hear us moaning.

Grown up J4D's (we know you read here), and take care of your husband, your home and most importantly your children. Your going to be 40 next month - isn't it about time?????
They don't care, and that includes Tim. They do this often. J4D will do her annoying laugh, give a fake apology, and thank the stans for letting them have the time. I can't see how they are set for life, but they definitely have a nice nest egg and more money than a lot of people realize, IMO.

The sad thing is that the views will still be good when they come back. Maybe not as great as they were in the heyday but they are doing very well. Even most of the videos that don't do well at the start end up having at least over 100,000 as time goes on...

I always go back to Adam the Woo's tax walk and talk video. He makes over $200,000 and has no sponsorships, Patreon, merch, etc., just his current and back catalog. It is fair to say that TTT is making much more than that annually.

I also think they are going to start putting things behind a paywall via a podcast-style Patreon or something along those lines. It will require minimal effort and people will pay. I am dumbfounded at the money people pay for subscriptions and other money grabs from "content creators" who provide nothing or the bare minimum.

Reactions: 19
10 days in an still one video, totally doing well for making new records for October....like the record for the worst month so far

Could go totally commercial too. One of the corgi channels I followed-it has a huge following-more or less its content has become product placement. However, that channel is ranking it in (think having subscribers in the millions) unlike the Trackers and the ads are not near as cringe worthy as Dim using deodorant is. Oh, and I saw Native at Target last night when I was picking up supplies for my sick dog-not trying on stupid Halloween cone costumes-so much for it being high brow. Any pleb can get it at Target, Trackers. Oh, and interesting but gross to note there is a random halfway full frappachino cup that has been sitting in that store for months now. The only reason I mention it is because the name on the cup is Jennifer. Alas, I don't think it's Jenny B since she she wouldn't be caught dead in the no cuntciere town that I live in.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They are crushing October! Totally on schedule.

•New videos everyday.
•2 dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm really hoping they do a live sometime soon. Not because it'll get a lot of views, but because Jenn tends to run her mouth during lives and give away WAY too much about the goings-on in their life without meaning to. Or purposefully. I truly don't know with her.

They just typically end up so gloriously trainwrecky that it brings good content here.

Reactions: 30
You could make the weak argument the 2 dogs are nostalgia or an homage or retro.

The "new videos every day!" is a proclamation of a schedule. It would take very little time for her to remove that from the logo. Maybe in her delusional mind they are almost meeting that schedule but clearly that is not the case.

Reactions: 15
Hell, she might've forgot it said new vids every day. Has anyone heard whether Dim has been spotted in the parks as of late? I think that's the true trainwreck indicator. I would think his quarantine would be over unless his case was more severe.

Reactions: 13
Hell, she might've forgot it said new vids every day. Has anyone heard whether Dim has been spotted in the parks as of late? I think that's the true trainwreck indicator. I would think his quarantine would be over unless his case was more severe.
No sightings reported in the Facebook group.

Reactions: 12
I’m not buying that just Dim caught Covid. I’m willing to bet that entire household is down for the count. God knows Gin isn’t disinfecting anything.

You could make the weak argument the 2 dogs are nostalgia or an homage or retro.

The "new videos every day!" is a proclamation of a schedule. It would take very little time for her to remove that from the logo. Maybe in her delusional mind they are almost meeting that schedule but clearly that is not the case.
New Videos Every Year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was away for a Few days so this is all old news and has been covered a million times but they really are pieces of tit. That last excuse for a vlog had my blood boiling and when that smug POS Dim said all those excuses for spoiling his kids, I almost threw my iPad across the room. What an entitled ass. <<<snip>>>

I just found out on sunday night about the matchbox car every single day. my wife was so excited to tell me about it cause she knew i was going to blow a gasket. she had such a devious smile as she filled me in that i almost couldnt get mad. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The YouTube algorithm never promotes the Trackers’ videos to me anymore. I don’t subscribe but usually when they post a new video YouTube would promote it to me. Now I only find out that they have a new video through tattle lol. It’s really not looking good for them.

I think something more than covid is happening here. Jenn said Tim was the only one sick. They went to HHN with Seward a few weeks ago. All Jenn has to do is edit it. Why not upload that? I can’t help but wonder if they’re fighting with each other a lot off camera.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.