The Tim Tracker #148 what. does. Jenn. Do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The YouTube algorithm never promotes the Trackers’ videos to me anymore. I don’t subscribe but usually when they post a new video YouTube would promote it to me. Now I only find out that they have a new video through tattle lol. It’s really not looking good for them.

I think something more than covid is happening here. Jenn said Tim was the only one sick. They went to HHN with Seward a few weeks ago. All Jenn has to do is edit it. Why not upload that? I can’t help but wonder if they’re fighting with each other a lot off camera.
Maybe World War III happened with the parents on the cruise? Do we know if Adam and the cousins were there too? I feel like if the cruise was as amazing as those few photos she put out, we would have seen a vlog by now. Maybe there are no vids because there is no footage? That doesn't excuse the HHN/RIP and Rivian vlog not being put up though.

I definitely think Nanny Rose quit though. We know Jenn cannot function without a nanny and i think a lot of the silence is due to that. Why in the world did they have another kid?

Reactions: 21
1696973220020.png

This took under a minute. Now this isn't their full resolution banner since I didn't feel like looking through the page source to grab it properly but not sure what Jenn's excuse is for not removing "New Videos Every Day!". The dogs could be quickly removed too but I will say they are just nostalgia at this point.

Reactions: 12
Do we think once they upload they’ll pump out like 5 videos in a row or just finally throw out an old HHN and/or Rivian tomorrow and then go radio silent again for days? I go back and forth
---
Maybe World War III happened with the parents on the cruise? Do we know if Adam and the cousins were there too? I feel like if the cruise was as amazing as those few photos she put out, we would have seen a vlog by now. Maybe there are no vids because there is no footage? That doesn't excuse the HHN/RIP and Rivian vlog not being put up though.

I definitely think Nanny Rose quit though. We know Jenn cannot function without a nanny and i think a lot of the silence is due to that. Why in the world did they have another kid?

I always agree with most everything you say but this time I think it’s COVID and nanny was off all week that’s what my gut tells me. I don’t think a jenn gives two shits about Tims family even if there was drama I don’t think that would derail her

Reactions: 16
Do we think once they upload they’ll pump out like 5 videos in a row or just finally throw out an old HHN and/or Rivian tomorrow and then go radio silent again for days? I go back and forth
I thought after last Wednesday's video we would see more right away. I really thought we'd get a live show yesterday. Then I thought it HAD to be today. So I'm not even going to pretend that I can predict what these people are up to. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought after last Wednesday's video we would see more right away. I really thought we'd get a live show yesterday. Then I thought it HAD to be today. So I'm not even going to pretend that I can predict what these people are up to. :ROFLMAO:
I know! Actually because of this disaster they finally have a backlog of videos but they’ll probably mess that up too

Edit: Only if Tim goes back to filming now

Reactions: 11
---

I always agree with most everything you say but this time I think it’s COVID and nanny was off all week that’s what my gut tells me. I don’t think a jenn gives two shits about Tims family even if there was drama I don’t think that would derail her
Only way it would derail her is if they are significantly wealthier than we suspect and they told them they are writing their entire part of the family out of the will/putting the buddies portion in a trust that will be managed by someone not named Jenn or Tim.

Honestly, I do sort of think something may be up by the fact Dim has popped up and we haven't gotten one of the backlog vids.

Reactions: 9
Only way it would derail her is if they are significantly wealthier than we suspect and they told them they are writing their entire part of the family out of the will/putting the buddies portion in a trust that will be managed by someone not named Jenn or Tim.

Honestly, I do sort of think something may be up by the fact Dim has popped up and we haven't gotten one of the backlog vids.
She seemed fine on the last home vlog post cruise though saying everything went “great” and she’s been on X so I feel like it’s not that serious (I hope) the only thing I’m really concerned about is if Oliver came down with COVID after that vlog was released. I hope not

Reactions: 10
A Stan posted a pic Tim signed for her a while. What the holy duck is this?
How in the world did someone let Tim go so long without clearly acknowledging his own motor skill issues.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

I meant more in a sense of--your family was so mean to me, I'm such a victim, I'm not doing anything at all until you buy me a gigantic diamond ring or something along those lines. Then Tim was sick so he couldn't buy her everything and anything she wanted. I don't think Jenn gives a duck about anyone but herself. Including her two children.
---
How in the world did someone let Tim go so long without clearly acknowledging his own motor skill issues.
Oh that goes way back :ROFLMAO: We talked about that a lot here back in the day. I might have actually been Guru Gossip, it was a long time ago.

Reactions: 14
There's definitely more going on, am suspecting a ton of fighting an a bit of a "fk you am not doing anything" from gin, am going guess dim was too sick to take care of the kids which left gin to watch them solo an she's taken a tantrum an now isn't doing anything but also won't let him take over

Even if they all had COVID which I suspect all did on the cruise, they have been back how long now? I know everyone has COVID differently but to me sitting at a computer editing is no different than cooking a dinner, bathing an feeding kids, having a shower, putting a washing on etc, I know gin hardly likes to do any of those things as it is but there's no way they are both "bed ridden" she's clearly able to be on twitter with liking an commenting on things which means she's able to push a fking upload button for the vlogs that she said was supposedly ready to go before the cruise

Reactions: 15
I saw RSTV1 posted a vlog about GKTW holiday preview do we think Tim attended?
---
Oh also sorry but I figured now is good time to ask before they upload again

What’s the tea with PCDev? (Cliffnotes version is ok) I think I joined after all the drama went down. I used to be a fan of his but he’s just gotten so negative and low energy and you can tell he hates Disney idk why he still pretends like he enjoys Disney at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I suspect they probably did attempt to do something about Dim's motor skills and some sort of learning/reading disability, but he probably threw a fit and felt sorry for himself and thought his parents and teachers were meanies for not understanding his eNgInEeRiNg brain (and don't forget he also would have become a marine biologist if he hadn't dropped out of college to pursue surfing!!!) and denial and avoidance sounded better than acceptability and accountability (just like his weird-ass "I completely gave up alcohol and can remember exactly when I had my last drink years ago because a friend wanted to stop drinking" bullshit instead of "I am Timothy and I am an alcoholic". "Hi Tim!" - AA)

• Haha
There's definitely more going on, am suspecting a ton of fighting an a bit of a "fk you am not doing anything" from gin, am going guess dim was too sick to take care of the kids which left gin to watch them solo an she's taken a tantrum an now isn't doing anything but also won't let him take over

Even if they all had COVID which I suspect all did on the cruise, they have been back how long now? I know everyone has COVID differently but to me sitting at a computer editing is no different than cooking a dinner, bathing an feeding kids, having a shower, putting a washing on etc, I know gin hardly likes to do any of those things as it is but there's no way they are both "bed ridden" she's clearly able to be on twitter with liking an commenting on things which means she's able to push a fking upload button for the vlogs that she said was supposedly ready to go before the cruise
I suspect perhaps Jenn got COVID after Tim, making her quarantine in the bedroom watching Bravo for the full 5 isolation days

Yeah, I loved the person who wrote that it looks like a serial killer wrote that. 🤣

The stans are making excuses for them once again. Saying they're in "quarantine" or that Tim has COVID and that's why there's no uploads.

So I guess, by their estimation, when Tim has COVID, no one else does anything?

I'm interested to see what, if anything, 🍑posts on IG about what she's doing in Calif. If it's something bad related to her family, that may be why Jenn hasn't uploaded (even if Jenn has zero inclination to go out there herself).

If it were related to Tim's family, I'd think Jenn would quickly and eagerly jump on YT, IG, and / or X and post something.
Sad that I believe that, but after watching for so long, that's how I feel. :cautious:

From Jenn's past behaviors, Tim will put his foot down, she will be extra good about uploading a vlog near daily for a few weeks until Tim stops paying attention, and then she will immediately fall into old behaviors. This happens at least 3x per year.

• Heart
I suspect Ginn has the bubonic plague cause she hasn't even deleted comments on their last "vid" about Buddy's projectile vomiting and how he shouldn't have gone to school.

Or maybe Dim dropped her off at the airport and she still hasn't figured out what to do there on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or maybe Dim dropped her off at the airport and she still hasn't figured out what to do there on her own.
He wouldn't even need to go as far out as the airport to drop her off for her to be fked, she's that hopeless he could have ditched her 10 mins from the house an she would be wandering not knowing what to do

I'm interested to see what, if anything, 🍑posts on IG about what she's doing in Calif. If it's something bad related to her family, that may be why Jenn hasn't uploaded (even if Jenn has zero inclination to go out there herself).
I’m interested in this too. Does she have family in Cal? If so, and something happened with a family member, how sad is it that Jenn isn’t capable of traveling there alone for a few days. She can’t drive. She can’t navigate airports. What would she do? And if Covid is going through their family, can they even travel? Plus she can’t leave Oliver since she’s breastfeeding and working so hard on her milk supply with the oatmeal. Tim also can’t handle parenting the two kids alone and what if the nanny quit?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Could be a combination of things. First I bet the nanny quit....2 nannies quit after a vacation....that's not a coincidence. They have zero understanding of what having an employee means. Maybe also Ginn got sick. Perhaps they are having issues with the school. The school may have found out they sent Jackson there after vomiting all night. Or ....here is new one....maybe they are getting audited?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.