Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoasterHo

Friends...I'm on my way to the ER. I took a shot every time a Bojo said "Cuntcierge" and I fear I have alcohol poisoning... 🤭🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 58

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Another Disney staycation coming up. According to Jenn, this will include “a lot of outdoor time.”

The entire family went to the grocery store because they need groceries for their upcoming staycation. They don’t buy anything at the store other than baby food and more hot wheels for Jackson. Jenn says they ran out of time and have to go back tomorrow for the groceries because they have to get home and make dinner. How does that make sense? They can’t push dinner back 30 minutes to avoid another trip to the grocery store tomorrow? They are fucking morons.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Why did they have Jackson in an adult only area?

And Tim you are an asshole for distracting your child on the steps, causing him to slow down/stop, in turn causing the kid behind him to step in front of him. Whether right or wrong of that child, you should not have shown that and you shouldn’t have called the boy out on it. And it wasn’t a “fight” as you described. Stop being an asshole to other people.
Here's the thing with the entire slide situation. YOU DO NOT VIDEO OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS IN BATHING SUITS. Period. Ever. No matter how cute your kid is. If you are putting it out for your 900k subscribers. YOU DO NOT FILM AT THE POOL AREA. Fucking asshole. There are a million creeps out there who get off on shit like this. I don't care that you cannot clearly see their faces. You can see them. Their parents did not give you permission and this is 1000% inappropriate.

And there was no fight, J$ stopped. I'm sure the kid thought he was chickening out and went past him. Tim making drama like that is going to super fun for J$ as he gets older. Asshole.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

fiveleggedgoat

Chatty Member
That almost $300 high tea was the chef’s kiss. Watching Jackson phased out so completely was concerning, but knowing Jenn wanted this so badly without considering Jackson’s interest and seeing how badly it went was fantastic. That kid ignored ALL of his mom’s questions and kept his eye on the sugar prize. She filmed instead of interacting with him. She ignored him. At one point when Tiana comes out, you can hear him say “just one bite” and she seems pissed he is interrupting her “vid” and she whispers “just one bite to start!”
Lol she didn’t do this to spend time with her son. She did it with him because he was her ticket in and no one would let her in without child.
What a loser.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

hcslacs

VIP Member
Y’all are missing the point with your budget European vacations. None of these came with a gold sticker or unlimited premium bars, so there’s nothing to brag about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

dluxx

View attachment 2503073

This took under a minute. Now this isn't their full resolution banner since I didn't feel like looking through the page source to grab it properly but not sure what Jenn's excuse is for not removing "New Videos Every Day!". The dogs could be quickly removed too but I will say they are just nostalgia at this point.
trackerbanner.jpg

You're right! It was pretty easy to update their banner. Removed dogs, updated Dim's facial hair and wonky eye and adjusted Ginn's weight and lip size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I have nowhere near the Photoshop skills of some of you here, but this popped in my head as Greasy Spice continues to do what she does best (Fail), so I had to give it a shot 😁
tiger.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I have like 11 hours of flight time combined tomorrow when I head home and I'm still not sure I want to view these "vids", though they might help me get some good sleep on a plane for once.

Meanwhile, I've been having so much lobster, Ginn actually WOULD be jealous.
I had a lobster roll flight [charred pineapple mayo, drawn butter, lobster ghee] + fries with old bay seasoning for dinner one night (and it was really my main meal - I'd had some anxiety issues earlier in the day due to some disappointing news which made me lose my appetite and skip breakfast and lunch). Oh.my.goodness the lobster literally melted in my mouth. Then today I had a lobster roll (connecticut-style, I don't do cold lobster) in front of a lighthouse. As you do when Maine-ing.

IMG_7925.jpeg
IMG_7995.jpeg

Maine is always my favorite NE state. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 41

2020planner

VIP Member
They’ll be back. They’re absolutely not set for life. Not in the slightest. 🍿

I’ve been expecting some sort of paid subscription for a while, but I don’t think it’s gonna happen. That would be more work for Jenn. And paid subs aren’t going to be happy when you disappear for a month.
Could you imagine the stans' reaction on the FB page after another stan would complain about it?

It doesn't matter that you're paying $5 a month for exclusive content but they're not giving it to you and disappear for days and weeks on end without any explanation only to respond to a random tweet from someone. You should be GRATEFUL that they ALLOW you to pay them to watch them go to Target! Why are you so negative? They're so busy living their lives, they DESERVE time off. Jenn is so busy watching her nanny raise her two kids, she doesn't have time to do everything! You're just a jealous hater. Why are you even on this page?

I think I hit on most of the usual responses. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I was just messing around, trying to find a similar 7 night cruise with a Walt or Roy O suite available. I used 3 adults (assuming Nanny Rose stayed with them), a 3 year old and an infant. Halloween on the High Seas, September 28th-October 5th but 2024. The other date which would have been the same week they went didn't have availability. This is for the Walt Suite. This is for 7 nights on a cruise ship and it costs more than many of their stans make in an entire year. Of course, if Nanny Rose had her own room, this quote would be less, however, they would have the added expense of an additional entire room.

Hold on to your hats, Tattlers.

Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 7.31.59 PM.png

And to give a comparison of the price range, this is another 7 night on the Fantasy. Obviously not Halloween, May 25th-June 1st 2024. 3 adults, a 3 year old and an infant.

Screen Shot 2023-10-11 at 7.39.14 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Forest

VIP Member
So they got off the ship in St Maarten without the baby. But they can’t get off the ship in PR because the baby can’t go in the rain. Ok.

Another boring day of sloth and gluttony. They should stay home next time and just order Door Dash for a week and save $35,000

• Haha
Reactions: 38

snazzynettyy48

Thanks to @DaniBea2017 for the title.
Short recap because Jen is living up to her reputation and has posted a whole ONE video in October. This is after announcing she would get back to her normal scheduling in October and is thus giving exactly what she is expected to give, nothing….
Tim has covid for the tenth time and is probably sitting by himself in the room playing legos and eating cold vegan noodles alone on their patio.
jen can’t upload videos but had enough time to reply to people on Twitter/X.
The stans are in upheaval and have gone at each others throats on the fb group over the absence of the beloved trackers.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Some future shadowbanned stans!

Good observations, people. Have you figured it out yet? They suck!

Screenshot_20231015-103604_YouTube.jpg

😅

Screenshot_20231015-103537_YouTube.jpg

No time if you are totally inept at time management.

Screenshot_20231015-103500_YouTube.jpg

Shocked? Have you been paying attention to any of their vlogs, like ever?? 😂

Screenshot_20231015-103421_YouTube.jpg

Wave goodbye to your comment as soon as Jenn wakes up. 😴

Screenshot_20231015-103516_YouTube.jpg

Good question, and I think we all know the answer. 😕

• Haha
  • Sad

CoolWhip

VIP Member
My only concern with them giving up completely is what will happen to our little unwell community here? I kinda love y’all ❤

• Heart

Galorious

VIP Member
View attachment 2503073

This took under a minute. Now this isn't their full resolution banner since I didn't feel like looking through the page source to grab it properly but not sure what Jenn's excuse is for not removing "New Videos Every Day!". The dogs could be quickly removed too but I will say they are just nostalgia at this point.
You forgot to put a huge halo over the top of their dead channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Another Disney staycation coming up. According to Jenn, this will include “a lot of outdoor time.”

The entire family went to the grocery store because they need groceries for their upcoming staycation. They don’t buy anything at the store other than baby food and more hot wheels for Jackson. Jenn says they ran out of time and have to go back tomorrow for the groceries because they have to get home and make dinner. How does that make sense? They can’t push dinner back 30 minutes to avoid another trip to the grocery store tomorrow? They are fucking morons.
Only the absolute fuck-wits that are the Trackers could run out of time to buy groceries, while AT THE FUCKING GROCERY STORE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

esc2476

Chatty Member
Around 18 minutes, you can see the nanny feeding Oliver at dinner. They can’t even be bothered to feed their own child. And Jenn is not even sitting next to him. In fact, Oliver is sitting in between the nanny and OG Buddy so no chance either parent ever has to lift a finger. So anger inducing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36