Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Today is one of those days I am happy not to see any of their entitled video bullshit.

after 17 months of warrior battle my best friend from college earned her wings. The only thing she wanted was to spend more time with her family and to start a foundation to raise money for scholarships for people to research emergency medicine which was her life passion. She did both of those things.

my heart is shattered for her husband, son, daughter, and mom. She was the only child of a single mom.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think “I want my kid to have more than I did” is something every parent says. But they mean parental love, support, attention, experiences and opportunities. They do not mean Hot Wheels cars and concierge cruises several times a year. Your kid having a better life than you isn’t about material possessions.

My example: my mother died when I was 13 years old. I didn’t have anyone ever at any of my high school sport games. I wanted my kids to have better than I did, so I never missed either of their games. And shit, they played too many sports, that had too many games. It’s hot here and they play in the rain, but I went and clapped and supported them in the car on the way home. Tim and Jenn don’t even bring their kid to his swimming lessons. They are basically stay at home parents and pay someone to do it for them. A better life for J$ would be having his parents present in his life, not his 201st Hot Wheels.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Me thinks this person will soon be shadowbanned:
View attachment 2491769
Preach panicked! I really hope people lay into them in the comments for this. There is absolutely no reason why two stay at home parents had to send that child to school. They went to fucking Sephora and Target. They didn't have to go to work. They weren't threatened with losing their jobs if they stayed home with a sick child. They are seriously the most terrible, horrible people.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

mjm9

VIP Member
Love all the creative titles being submitted and chosen!

On behalf of @Galorious.

The Tim Tracker #148: Armani is in heaven, Bandit's in limbo and the Trackers are a living hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

littlemuv

Chatty Member
The thing that’s gets me is how disloyal it is to his parents to say what he said. I’m sure they did the best they could with their kids and although they probably don’t watch his videos I couldn’t bring myself to say that about my parents. It’s so ungrateful and his parents genuinely seem to be trying to be the best grandparents. Not every kid, even those that grew up in Florida could go to the parks as often as he did. And buying your kid a present every day means nothing, it’s the time you spend with them that they’ll remember. They buy gifts to compensate for their lack of time and affection. You can say what you like Tim, but everyone knows this.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My guess for Diaper Dash content

Wake up "we are really excited for DD"
Breakfast "we are getting a full stomach for DD"
Onboard event "we are doing this for Jackson then going to DD"
Back in room "getting buddy #2 ready for DD"
Tim on balcony "so, we just missed the DD..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm just going to stick this here again (and remember she only spray tans for cruises you guyzzzzz).
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 7.30.30 PM.png

Ginn says they give Buddy a hot wheels car every day that he's "good" whatever the fuck that means. I'm going to guess he didn't get a car after barfing all over her. I guess they just get to decide what "good" means depending on their mood? That's... super effective... not.

They continue loitering in Target even after they say they're going to be late in picking up their child from school who just spent the night projectile vomiting repeatedly. SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE CUNTS. They don't deserve to have children.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Can someone breakdown the timeline? When did they get back? Saturday? And he tested positive on Monday (like Monday of this week?) But yet she says he’s almost through it? How? I know our restrictions are, if you have Covid, you can work if able, you just have to wear a mask.

Tim has Covid, but yet it was her who couldn’t get any work done, but OG buddy was in school and she has a nanny? Jesus Christ on a motorbike…lol
This home vlog was seemingly filmed on Thursday 9/21 (car making and pukefest) and Friday 9/22 (tanning/Sephora/Target). The cruise was 7 night. 9/23-9/30. They would have disembarked, I believe it's by 9am. So worst case scenario, and that's basically them walking home, they were home by noon. The very beginning of the video with Jenn looking scary as all hell was filmed yesterday morning, Wednesday 10/5. Tim's little outro was probably filmed yesterday as well.

I want to ask them how they answered that health questionnaire and for the stans to see what frauds they are because they were so sanctimonious about ridiculous things like touching ketchup packets during covid peak times yet they 100% lied on that form asking about vomiting.

I think, and this is complete speculation there, that Tim was pretty sick. Not like deathly ill, but also not, I'm a little stuffy in this one nostril. There was complete radio silence for 4 1/2 days after getting off the ship. When Tim has had covid before, they've put out home vlogs, he put together Lego sets, he nonstop retweeted dumb things. Nothing. At all. Not a mini 20 second instagram video, not a tweet. Nothing. I also think other people in the house were sick but Jenn reads here and we've all talked about how negligent it would be to take a 6 month old NICU baby on a cruise when covid is running rampant on cruise ships right now. If she announced anyone else but Tim was sick, they would be massacred.

And I think that she went tanning let us all know that, no matter how much oatmeal she's eating, she's not nursing that baby. Which I think is totally fine...just stop lying about it. Fun fact: You don't have to mention at all how you feed your child.

One last thing, aside from sending him to school--I think it's completely fucked in the head for your child to be vomiting all night and for you to keep coming back to the camera with your happy sing song voices to give the audience a play by play of it all and showing off your arts and crafts. This whole vlog shouldn't have been put out. They should have taken one more day off. I don't know how the stans aren't thinking damn, these people suck as parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Their channel banner still says new videos everyday.View attachment 2482240
And yet they are attacking someone, actually calling her a liar, saying they do not have that. These people are batshit crazy. But, it's very interesting over there this morning but Mark is an absolute psycho.

But this, in particular, creeped me the fuck out. Someone took the photo from Twitter and made it so J$ and O$ were singing Careless Whisper. The song is playing and their little mouths are moving. Which, ok, I know is pretty harmless. But anyone could manipulate this photo to make those children say anything and then that's out on the internet forever. Wake up Trackers! Quit putting your kids out on the internet.
Screen Shot 2023-09-30 at 7.27.50 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Orangebird

My opinion that no one asked for 🤣…Trash talking these two losers and their crappy YouTube content within the confines of tattle seems fair game to me. Actually doing something that could negatively impact a child (more than his pathetic parental units already are) seems unnecessary and over the top. we do not have kids in his class (I assume) so this is of no matter to us. Let nature run its course and the people involved will handle (other parents, school admin etc). I know we get frustrated the dumb duo never really get their comeuppance but this is not on my list of things I think they need. Not getting Disney freebies or sponsored trips….oh the evil joy it brings me. Seeing a poor 4 year old suffer because his parents are complete idiots with big mouths…heartbreaking. It would be great if they get put in their place and learn how behave better….maybe Jenn needs to enroll in classes there. But imo….not our circus not our monkeys on this topic.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
That review SCREAMS troll and fake as all fuck.

I HIGHLY doubt that person took a fucking "tour" after the YT channel they "follow online" goes there (and only AFTER the vlog where the Trackers mentioned the conference screw-up?!?).

THE TRACKERS NEVER SAID THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL.

Just because you hate the Trackers doesn't mean you should be posting made-up shit like that on a school's Yelp page w/ a 1-star review.

TBH it's not my cup of tea to cross that line. It's not funny, it's not cute. It's fucking STUPID.

• Heart

travesty

VIP Member
Thanks, Tim, for verifying everything we've always known about you - you equate material possessions with love.

Do you honestly think your kids are going to remember all the stupid shit you bought them and feel like they were loved, but not how you pawn them off every chance you get because you resent their existence? Or how you never discipline Jackson, teach him manners and boundaries, or give him structure in his life?

You're so fucking stupid.

• Heart
  • Angry

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Been MIA for a little bit, but jumping in to quickly state that the lack of them posting has been more entertaining and interesting to me than any of the videos they have posted in years. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Maybe Rose bailed mid cruise for a nice lad name Jack who was not in cuntciere but was nice and would never let go and the Snackers never saw her again and now are trying to find Nanny 5000.
Ginn, after oversleeping and missing the first hour of women and children boarding lifeboats and then plowing people over to get onto the last of the lifeboats:
IMG_7679.jpg

• Haha
No video for 10 days.

Finally post a pointless home vlog that does nothing but incriminate you for multiple reasons, potentially turning more of your dwindling stans against you.

Get bare minimum views for your big comeback video.

Don't post anything else for two days and counting (even though your older kid is back in school, your younger one supposedly still has a nanny, your husband is allegedly recovered from his illness, you have backlogged videos piling up waiting to be edited, and you don't do jackshit else).

Fucking hysterical.

Ginn is nothing if not consistent in her inconsistency with posting "vids."

You're doing amazing, sweetie. Keep up the great work! 👏🖕

• Haha