The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caitlyn right here is why the stans see Tim and Jenn as such amazing parents. :oops:

It's weird that Tim and Jenn cleaned up after J$? Does she expect a sick 3 year old to clean the couch cushions and his bed on his own while he was getting sick? It's weird for her to "here" that. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2493006
I would NEVER make my kids clean up puke if they didnt make it to the bathroom in time. That is borderline abuse and this person thinks it is perfectly normal. And even if it was, was a three year old supposed to wash and sanitize everything? Holy cow. Imagine having a rule about being a sick kid. If they were older and drunk thats another story lmao. My kids can clean their own drunk puke when they get to that age!

Reactions: 26
Still trying to get thru the vid. I can only take them in small spurts.

I don't now why she has to try to carry on a conversation with Buddy while he is sucking on that lollipop. Either make him take it out of his mouth when he is talking or wait until he is done with it. And the way they both stare into the camera the whole time while conversing--well, her one-sided conversation because he doesn't give a tit about her questions--it so bizarre. I can't imagine him not being awkward around other people when he grows up.

Oh, and there's Buddy again, slurping on that yogurt drink when she's talking to him. Oh, and look, here comes Tim to join in the conversation. Usually it's Jen with the fomo who rushes over to be in the shot.

Once again Jen has her tablet on a show while cooking. I guess Buddy isn't the only one that needs to constantly be stimulated during dinner time. I imagine that's part of the reason she burns everything. And the gall of that witch to blame both the stove and oven for her crappy cooking. How can she be so dense as to not realize that if the food is burning then maybe turn the heat down a bit.

Uh, oh. Here comes the vomit part. Looks like I'll stop here and save this for later. Not sure I can handle my anger at it yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Still trying to get thru the vid. I can only take them in small spurts.

I don't now why she has to try to carry on a conversation with Buddy while he is sucking on that lollipop. Either make him take it out of his mouth when he is talking or wait until he is done with it. And the way they both stare into the camera the whole time while conversing--well, her one-sided conversation because he doesn't give a tit about her questions--it so bizarre. I can't imagine him not being awkward around other people when he grows up.

Oh, and there's Buddy again, slurping on that yogurt drink when she's talking to him. Oh, and look, here comes Tim to join in the conversation. Usually it's Jen with the fomo who rushes over to be in the shot.

Once again Jen has her tablet on a show while cooking. I guess Buddy isn't the only one that needs to constantly be stimulated during dinner time. I imagine that's part of the reason she burns everything. And the gall of that witch to blame both the stove and oven for her crappy cooking. How can she be so dense as to not realize that if the food is burning then maybe turn the heat down a bit.

Uh, oh. Here comes the vomit part. Looks like I'll stop here and save this for later. Not sure I can handle my anger at it yet.
Buddy was getting irriated with her because she didn't understand what he was saying.
---
Oh and whoever made this picture. It's hilarious and I stole it, thank you.

Reactions: 17
The Stans always say they work soooo hard and deserve all their endless vacation. For someone who works so much, Tim sure had a lot of extra time to work on (and obsess about) that costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Caitlyn right here is why the stans see Tim and Jenn as such amazing parents. :oops:

It's weird that Tim and Jenn cleaned up after J$? Does she expect a sick 3 year old to clean the couch cushions and his bed on his own while he was getting sick? It's weird for her to "here" that. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2493006
Ummm…he’s not even 4 years old. Kids fail to make it to the toilet way past his age. I taught first grade and lost a nice pair of boots once to a puker. 🤢

Reactions: 12
I know this estimate will go up as people watch their latest video but this is the lowest yearly estimate I've seen for them since I've been checking these regularly:

1696541773596.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2493006
Damn- I had actual food poisoning so bad one night my joints hurt the next day. My wonderful husband cleaned up the first mess where I tried to make it to the toilet & didn’t.
WTF kind of crappy family does Caitlyn come ftom?

Ginn really does hate Tim....why does she keep picking meal kit recipes that are pasta, noodles or rice based when he hates all of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry. I don't have anything to contribute to the conversation because I could not get past, "I didn't brush my bangs yet this morning."

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The downvotes were strong with this one.
Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 4.19.09 PM.png

Her descriptions seriously kill me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Will we see a vid from the editor extraordinaire or was yesterday too much work for her and she needs a day off?

You guyzzzz October is going to be back to normal. Keep lying Jenn.

Reactions: 21
On the Walt Disney World subreddit, someone asked if there are any vloggers that get bombarded by fans in the park. Tim was mentioned and someone else mentioned how vile they were for going on the cruise while sick:

E710A22A-8E53-4601-B31D-17E1CF16CD75.jpeg

Considering their “normal” is being incredibly inconsistent, they kinda are at normal for October. They’re sinking their own channel and I’m sure they’ll blame anyone and everyone (including the kids) except themselves.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.