The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. I about spit out my coffee.

I legit thought it was FOR REAL when I first saw it. Cuz, you know, it's Jenn after all. 🤣
It's for real. Right in the aisle in Target. While her sick kid was probably feeling miserable at school.

Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 2.09.01 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Tim called her a 60's mod girl if I remember correctly. Twiggy she is not.

Speaking of Twiggy, how is someone far from being Twiggy or any other supermodel, how can she look like a run over safety cone?
Not Twiggy. Not really a model of any size or beauty queen unless it's for the Ms. Inbred pageant. And now I have an image of her in her sausage casing dress, with the pig crown from that Peppa breakfast doing that nasty thing she does with her tongue as her "beauty: shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tim called her a 60's mod girl if I remember correctly. Twiggy she is not.

Speaking of Twiggy, how is someone far from being Twiggy or any other supermodel, how can she look like a run over safety cone?
More like Trunky than Twiggy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG. I about spit out my coffee.

I legit thought it was FOR REAL when I first saw it. Cuz, you know, it's Jenn after all. 🤣
I thought it was real too and on theme with their cars Halloween costumes.

ETA: oh dear lord it is real. I skipped that part of the vlog. I can’t believe she was bleeping around Target while she sent her son to school sick. I mean, I do believe it but how the stans defend this tit is beyond me.

I did see one Stan say in the fb group that she does not agree with their parenting and wishes she could give them tips but she keeps her mouth shut.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It's for real. Right in the aisle in Target. While her sick kid was probably feeling miserable at school.

View attachment 2492921
This was right she got her spray too, wasn’t it? I’ve never gotten a spray tan, but should she have been rubbing her skin all up on that costume like that to put it on and take it off?

• Sick
  • Angry
More like Trunky than Twiggy.
I see a possible thread title there.

View attachment 2492921
And she was bitching how everyone was mean to her and Dim because they buy their kid a Hot Wheels for every day he breathes. Not only once but twice. Then proceeded to be late to picking up said child.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How gross that her sick infested self is trying on costumes in the middle of the store. Get out of there, fleabag!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Well am glad she's having fun while her dehydrated sick "miracle" child is at school suffering

What a bleep 😡
Yup. That sure is right on brand for them, isn't it?

Jenn's all about Jenn.
Always has been. Always will be. 😡

Reactions: 20
This was right she got her spray too, wasn’t it? I’ve never gotten a spray tan, but should she have been rubbing her skin all up on that costume like that to put it on and take it off?
I got spray tans for when I was performing/competitions when I didn't want to look like Casper the ghost, an the rule was, you got it, you wore baggy clothes that minimised rubbing on you, you went HOME and you sat STILL, this is why I got mine at night, now it has been years since I last had one so it may have changed just slightly but when you get a spray tan it covers your clothes like crazy, I always wore old clothes an put old bedding on my bed cause I knew everything was gonna be a state when it had been done, you then wash next day an it gets the excess off leaving you with a tan which can still rub off on clothes, not very much by then an it was easy to clean my costumes/dresses but spray tans will ALWAYS leave marks

Reactions: 9
Yes, I believe it was immediately after the tanning session. Makes you really think twice before buying a costume in an open package like that, doesn't it. :sick:

OMG. So it wasn't photoshopped to enlarge her like that!??!? 🤣

YIKES.

I mean, of ALL the costumes she could have possibly chosen.... I don't think I would have selected this one, if I were her. 🤣
The person who posted it had just edited the background to make for a nice avatar. Jenn did all the rest herself. She tried it on I think seriously considering it because it matched their family costume. She's clueless.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It looks like the comments were turned off and lots of comments deleted on the Stan post due to a breach of group rules.
What's interesting is that the Stan's breach the group rules ALL the time, yet the ones that call them out for what it is are the ones that get banned and trashed.

Reactions: 11
Their triumphant return from a 10 day sabbatical is closing in on 24 hours since being posted and has a whopping 54k views... 900k subscribers my ass

• Haha
I got spray tans for when I was performing/competitions when I didn't want to look like Casper the ghost, an the rule was, you got it, you wore baggy clothes that minimised rubbing on you, you went HOME and you sat STILL, this is why I got mine at night, now it has been years since I last had one so it may have changed just slightly but when you get a spray tan it covers your clothes like crazy, I always wore old clothes an put old bedding on my bed cause I knew everything was gonna be a state when it had been done, you then wash next day an it gets the excess off leaving you with a tan which can still rub off on clothes, not very much by then an it was easy to clean my costumes/dresses but spray tans will ALWAYS leave marks
Ok, I assumed that’s how it worked too. I cringed when I saw her putting that on after getting sprayed, but thought maybe I just didn’t understand. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wish someone had screen shot those.
I caught the beginning of it, and it was the usual back and forth.

The guy (David?) initially responded to the person saying about Jenn deserving a break... something like Jenn's whole life is a break.

Then, it went back and forth between David and some other chick with the usual "why are you here?" (I don't even think it was the OP Jen (one "n") who was talking to him, it was someone else).

It may have went further south beyond that, but then Tyler, the little teacher's pussy pet, went and probably tattled to the mods cuz a bit before the comments were scrubbed and stopped, he posted "not to forget group rules 7 and 9"

9 is actually "hate speech and bullying" and I didn't really see anything that rose to that (e.g., hate speech)...but ya know who we're dealing with in there - the friggin apologists actually bully anyone with a difference of opinion more than anything else 🙄

1696530997738.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How many times is this fool gonna get covid...and keep getting boosters...what a dope. He's got way too much time on his hands working with this ridiculous costume.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.