Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangebird

I’m so confused over why everyone thinks something happened…guys Jenn happened. She said back to normal in October…this is normal for them.
erratic, haphazard posting? Check
zero professionalism for managing their channel? Check
only do what they feel like when they feel like? Check
complete disregard for their dedicated Stan’s? Check
taking this entire lucky ride for granted? Check

what’s so concerning here?
admittedly it will be fun hearing all the pathetic excuses (although her whiny fake apologetic voice will grind my gears)
we lost the hard drive
my laptop got too many crumbs/wine spill on it
we were just so busy being parents of the year

• Heart
Reactions: 32

2020planner

VIP Member
I've no sympathy for Tim, if he really is that pissed off then he could do it all himself, nothing stopping him, I mean what's the worst that could happen if he took over, his useless wife doesn't talk to him? She throws a hissy fit an crys about it? Really at the end of the day what can she really do apart from act like a bitch? She can't drive herself anywhere, she has no friends or family she can go an crash with, am betting money is tied up in a joint account which he could freeze, he needs to grow tf up an take control if it's bothering him that much, I still think he's as lazy as what she is cause anyone else who actually cared would have done something by now
Oh, I guarantee you that she could hop in that car and drive her ass out of that house if she really wanted to.

She proved it a few months ago, chatting away - and distracted by OG Buddy interrupting her - without a care in the world...while driving.

She could do a whole BUNCH of shit herself. She's just trained Tim enough that he's convinced himself that he has to do it for her.
Sure, he started it with all that initial "I'm the man" bullshit stuff but, really... she knows what she's doing. She's a master manipulator.

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
I am so angry right now :mad:
how do you send your child to school when he is up all night vomiting. WTF.
just so you can go to Target, what selfish, selfish human beings.
and Timmy, you are the biggest asshole ever. We didn’t have much growing up but never ever did I think that my childhood was bad. And when I had my own children, they were not spoiled at all. What is wrong with these 2 clowns.
and how are you going to get a spray tan if you are breastfeeding. Doesn’t add up you ask me.

Timmy and J4Ds I hope you do read here bc this is what I think of you both right now. 🖕

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
I've never been able to determine if, in their logo, is that supposed to be Tim's hair, or is he wearing a beret?

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
New thread! Thanks to @And Now It's Time to Splu for our thread title!

• They are currently on a cruise and posting to Instagram
  • They have posted on social media that they are currently away on a cruise = stupid
  • They did get BB a Halloween costume and actually looked put together and cute. So...let's assume it was Nanny Rose that put it all together and Dim made J$ cardboard car. J4D just supervised 🥴, but she's so proud of herself
  • She posted that J$ actually sat through a movie (doubtful) onboard while binging on the dreaded sUgAr
  • They still suck at adulting and parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Forest

VIP Member
Just echoing everyone…that’s absolutely insane that they sent him to school after all that vomiting. WTF is wrong with them. He probably felt like shit too.

• Sad
  • Angry

JssLG317

VIP Member
It’s disgusting to begin with that those boys lives are basically the Truman show all because of their narcissistic parents, but to send him to school when he was sick (and looks terrible in that toothbrush pic) is just…I don’t even have the words. I truly hope someone from the school sees that and they get in trouble.

• Heart

Lambyo

Chatty Member
I’m gong to assume that’s a troll post, someone here or someone who hates them and isn’t here. Personally, I think the Bojos will screw things up with the school all on their own. They don’t need anyone posting something that could negatively impact the school. In my eyes, that just discredits us, because it’s not the school’s fault Jenn trash talked that mom and it’s really not a reflection of the education they provide. With a post like that, Jenn can easily say to the school, see people are really out to get us because they are just jealous haters and could actually have the school sympathize with them and cut them slack.

Now privately sending the school that video or the video of J$ vomiting until 2am and then going to school, or the Marcus story is fair game. Same for sending that sick video to DCL. I just think publicly reviewing the school negatively because of shit the Bojos do isn’t cool. It’s not the school’s fault the Bojos suck and I’m sure they have a ton of batshit crazy parents.

But, it could be real too. I just wanted to put that out there.
FWIW, nobody should be sending videos or be making phony posts or anything else concerning the school. Leave the kid alone, the school can do their own research if they want, it’s not up to anyone here to “out” them. Anything to do with their public life, YT channel, Disney etc is fair game. OGB has enough going against him with shitty parents, let’s not make things worse. #TeamBojoBoys

• Heart
  • Haha

shaunnaj86

Jenn: I need to get my oven fixed because it literally burns everything I cook...

Also Jenn: leaves food on the hot ass stove to walk over to the table because Tim is filming O$ and she's not included. Takes camera from Tim, shows baby for 2 seconds then brings it back over to film her half ass attempt at cooking..at which time you can hear how badly it's sizzling. Maybe, just maybe, you could have 1 dinner where you don't film yourself and you don't have Bravo going to distract you, and you might make something worth eating.

notasponsor

Chatty Member
When Tim was telling us about Jackson puking all over Jenn he said that Oliver just had milk. How did Jenn breastfeed him when she was covered in puke and then showering? Then Tim said he stayed up all night with Oliver while Jenn stayed with Jackson. Why didn’t Jenn stay with Oliver if she’s breastfeeding? Tim said he woke up every couple hours. How was he being fed without Jenn there? I didn’t see any fake tan on Oliver’s face after her spray tan.

I don’t care if she breastfeeds or not. Fed is best! But why is she lying about it?

Forest

VIP Member
I hope they’re all ok health wise.

Assuming they are ok healthwise, I am enjoying these delays. I can imagine Tim’s house of cards just falling apart as he deals with his useless wife who only adds to his workload.

We all predicted the second kid would be the death of the channel and it’s turning out to be true.

Reactions: 30

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Well, if this eXtRaVaGaNt 7-day cruise turns into a 1 "vid" (maaaaybe 2) thing like their AMI vacation, we'll know some shit absolutely went down but they'll frame it as "we were just having quality family time you guyzzzzzz!". Between both children being sick, Dim being a fragile man-baby who probably already had covid during the cruise, Ginn pretending she wasn't Patient Zero who made everyone else sick and probably just sleeping on a lounger on their cuntcierge verandah the entire time and Dim's parents getting tired of being in denial of what a loser their youngest child is because he's still a delusional dick who fixates on booty butts even though he's "set for life", I'm sure it just must have been SO amazing and they really did make SO MANY CORE MEMORIES like Ginn the braindead cunt claimed during the "intro" to their "vid" (the bitch will never understand the concept of core memories).

5 days and still no new video. Who wants to bet they come back and do a lazy live to explain? YOU GUYS we were just too busy making core memories. :rolleyes:🥴

• Sick

Spagoot

My theory for why they’re taking so long to upload is that all the footage clearly shows that Jenn and J$ rolled up to that ship sick and now Jenn has to edit around all the snot in order to not implicate themselves as superspreaders

• Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Orange Cone is the New Red Flag, a Netflix straight-to-YouTube documentary about the Bojanshitskis.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
200 cars.

Then they had to buy MORE cars to keep this kid bribed while on this cruise. They literally couldn’t take a luxury cruise without bringing more new cars. Because they have created a brat.

• Wow
  • Angry

travesty

VIP Member
I have to stop myself from joining that fan group and going off on those ridiculous stans. I'd really like to know what in any of their videos would help anyone plan a vacation to Disney World. They don't list prices, they don't give you helpful tips, and they themselves don't plan ahead of time and are often late for everything. If anything, their videos are examples of what NOT to do. Other than perhaps the room tours, which I'm willing to bet other channels have, or can be seen on a hotel's own website, what exactly is helpful about their so-called travel videos? These people are out of their damn minds.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I am going to attempt a Social media break for a week starting in the morning. I’ll be back on the 9th. I hope everyone has a great week 😁

• Heart