The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely had covid before getting on the cruise. Between the barfing and when jenn would talk, especially noticeable while cooking and a couple other times, her nose sounded stopped up.

Also for most people, a cruise would be a reward, but they have to reward j with hot wheels even on the cruise? How embarrassing. Please reward that child with proper medical care.

Reactions: 29
I have been saying for a long time that those quick kisses are one of the weirdest thing she does.
She looks just like the pigeons in my garden pecking at berries. And pigeons are vermin…
---
We all know Dim & Dimmer don’t have a single brain cell between them but how can you have both your children ill with the same symptoms and not make the connection that whatever they have is infectious and keep them away from others who may be vulnerable? I don’t include those 2 idiots in isolating, I hope they both got whatever it was really bad for the whole cruise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What assholes taking their kid who was sick to school less than 24 hours after last barfing. I know they probably induced food poisoning on them but how the duck do they know that.

And witch only gets a spray tan before a cruise...sure and apparently she fucked that up.
I honestly couldn’t believe that. As a former preschool teacher, this kind of parent is so aggravating bechase they will be the first one to complain their child got pink eye or HFM from someone in their class.

Reactions: 20
Can someone breakdown the timeline? When did they get back? Saturday? And he tested positive on Monday (like Monday of this week?) But yet she says he’s almost through it? How? I know our restrictions are, if you have Covid, you can work if able, you just have to wear a mask.

Tim has Covid, but yet it was her who couldn’t get any work done, but OG buddy was in school and she has a nanny? Jesus Christ on a motorbike…lol

Reactions: 26
This Lily Pulitzer sweater:
View attachment 2491714

Seems to have originally cost $138 I can’t find the cost on the actual Lily Pulitzer site because it’s out of stock but I bet she paid full price for it.
View attachment 2491715
The model looks cute and put together, Jenn does not. Tim was very complimentary saying he was a fan of the whole outfit but it looks like pajamas on Jenn, not a cute little running errands outfit.

Why would anyone pay $59 for that? It looks like something you'd get at Old Navy for $9 at their end of summer clearance.

Ugh I can’t stand the way she tries to be all affectionate to J$ on camera. It’s so cringy to look at! Please, we know you are a crappy mom. There’s no need to pretend, we at Tattle know what’s up!
I've not watched the vlog yet. Tim looks like he is bitching about something while Jackson and Jenn are tuned out in their own little world with Jackson on Mars and Jenn whereever the duck she is. Jackson looks like he is a teenage kid embarrassed by his mom.

Reactions: 11
Ugh I can’t stand the way she tries to be all affectionate to J$ on camera. It’s so cringy to look at! Please, we know you are a crappy mom. There’s no need to pretend, we at Tattle know what’s up!
Me neither, this and her sitting in the backseat with J$ until O$ was born 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Can someone breakdown the timeline? When did they get back? Saturday? And he tested positive on Monday (like Monday of this week?) But yet she says he’s almost through it? How? I know our restrictions are, if you have Covid, you can work if able, you just have to wear a mask.

Tim has Covid, but yet it was her who couldn’t get any work done, but OG buddy was in school and she has a nanny? Jesus Christ on a motorbike…lol

Jesus took the wheel and jumped out before it fell over the cliff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This home vlog was seemingly filmed on Thursday 9/21 (car making and pukefest) and Friday 9/22 (tanning/Sephora/Target). The cruise was 7 night. 9/23-9/30. They would have disembarked, I believe it's by 9am. So worst case scenario, and that's basically them walking home, they were home by noon. The very beginning of the video with Jenn looking scary as all hell was filmed yesterday morning, Wednesday 10/5. Tim's little outro was probably filmed yesterday as well.

I want to ask them how they answered that health questionnaire and for the stans to see what frauds they are because they were so sanctimonious about ridiculous things like touching ketchup packets during covid peak times yet they 100% lied on that form asking about vomiting.

I think, and this is complete speculation there, that Tim was pretty sick. Not like deathly ill, but also not, I'm a little stuffy in this one nostril. There was complete radio silence for 4 1/2 days after getting off the ship. When Tim has had covid before, they've put out home vlogs, he put together Lego sets, he nonstop retweeted dumb things. Nothing. At all. Not a mini 20 second instagram video, not a tweet. Nothing. I also think other people in the house were sick but Jenn reads here and we've all talked about how negligent it would be to take a 6 month old NICU baby on a cruise when covid is running rampant on cruise ships right now. If she announced anyone else but Tim was sick, they would be massacred.

And I think that she went tanning let us all know that, no matter how much oatmeal she's eating, she's not nursing that baby. Which I think is totally fine...just stop lying about it. Fun fact: You don't have to mention at all how you feed your child.

One last thing, aside from sending him to school--I think it's completely fucked in the head for your child to be vomiting all night and for you to keep coming back to the camera with your happy sing song voices to give the audience a play by play of it all and showing off your arts and crafts. This whole vlog shouldn't have been put out. They should have taken one more day off. I don't know how the stans aren't thinking damn, these people suck as parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I love when they make really bleeping stupid parental decisions like sending their sick kid to school. It will most likely piss off some followers and we gain some new tattlers…keep up the good work trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Everytime I think they couldn't parenting any worse, they prove me wrong.

Sending a kid to school when he was vomiting. So irresponsible. For your child, the other kids and the teachers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do schools in america not have a policy on vomiting and diarrhoea etc? Over here your child needs to stay off for 48 hours if they throw up or have toilet problems. That’s gross they sent him in the next morning to pass all that around because they can’t be arsed to parent! (guarentee it wasn’t the fruit pouch)

Reactions: 18
Can Tim please use his engineering brain to explain how refrigerating a fruit pouch causes projectile vomitting?

Reactions: 24
Ollie doesn't even react to Jenn. Like babies do to family members they rarely see.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The kids are heard playing while Jenn is at her “editing” desk “working.” Does this mean Covid Tim is with them? Or that they brought the Nanny in to potentially infect her?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can Tim please use his engineering brain to explain how refrigerating a fruit pouch causes projectile vomitting?
Am not defending them but if it was that (could have been anything) could it have maybe been out of date? The house is such a state that they probably don't check anything an maybe refrigerating it made it worse, I only say that because years ago my cousin got a orange juice, said it tasted weird an threw up a few hours later, we got it back out the bin to see that it was out of date so had to go back into store the next day to let them know to make sure they removed any others off the shelf (sadly not the first time I've had to tell a store that products were out of date on the shelf, one time being pain killers)

I also hope that someone from the school sees the vlog an alerts them that they sent in the kid when they knew he had been up vomiting all night, I hope there's Karen parents there that kick up so much a fuss it risks his placement, it's about time consequences kicked them in the ass, they seem to get away with so much it's about time it caught up with them

Reactions: 12

I agree - Jenn's timeline, as usual, makes ZERO bleeping sense.

So they got back on Saturday, the 30th.

Tim tested positive on Monday, the 2nd...

...and by the Wed. the 4th (yesterday), she states he's almost already better and they don't really have to worry?

Does. Not. Compute.
---
Do schools in america not have a policy on vomiting and diarrhoea etc? Over here your child needs to stay off for 48 hours if they throw up or have toilet problems. That’s gross they sent him in the next morning to pass all that around because they can’t be arsed to parent! (guarentee it wasn’t the fruit pouch)
I can't speak to POLICY, but recommendations...always.

Jenn and the kids had COVID. We all know it. She sounded and looked awful in the days leading up to the cruise, kids are puking, yada yada yada.

Does she think - like with her "driver's license that JUST expired even though my birthday is in November and everyone who lives in Florida and knows my birthday is in November knows I'm a lying sack of tit" - that no one recalls her bleeping stuffed up nose, coughing, and slurping up snot!?!?

They then gave it to Tim.

Tim got symptoms during, near the end of, or end of the cruise - enough to want to take a COVID test (probably at JENN's urging...cuz, you know...she never got it yet)

...and BOOM! Just like that!

Tim's got COVID for the 4,578th time and Jenn - nada, nothing.

Like MAGIC, I tell ya! M-A-G-I-C!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t get over them sending Jackson to school when he was up puking at 1am! And that they admitted it to the world. I really hope somebody from the school catches wind of it! Anybody who has ever had children knows the 24 hour rule. Imagine how awful Jackson must’ve felt that morning. Tim admitted that they didn’t hydrate him right after it happened, the kid got no sleep, and I’m sure he had zero energy. Why wouldn’t they want to give him the day to recover??

Their explanation about the food pouch made zero sense. Does Tim not realize that the pouches are not refrigerated when they are purchased from the store? Taking it out of the fridge and putting it back in does not change anything unless the pouch has been opened. And he said they threw the rest away so he didn’t eat a full pouch. If the food pouch is what caused him to be sick, he would’ve thrown that up and then been fine. It wouldn’t have caused multiple episodes all through the night.

When he wanted to snuggle with his mother, it wasn’t “this jealousy thing”. It was him seeking out comfort from his mother because he felt ill. Why are they such assholes? How many times have they likely pushed him aside when he needed them because they thought he was acting out in jealousy.

Imagine this. There are likely families at the school with two working parents or maybe single parents who are trying to juggle it all. They get limited time off from work and depend on their children being able to attend school. Then some asshole brings their sick child to school and he spreads his germs to everyone else. Then that parent has to take the time away from work for days to care for their sick child. They might even have to cancel their only vacation of the year because they ran out of days or their child becomes sick at the same time. Not to mention there might not be any days left for the parents to schedule appointments or for them to attend other events with their kids. All so that Jackson could show off his car and the asshole parents could go to target.

One more thing about school. I’m sure Marcus’ parents and the teachers at the school appreciate them putting it out there that he stuck his fingers in the outlet. And that the electricity was turned off at the school. They need to stop mentioning the names of other children in their vlogs! Marcus’ parents and the parents that Jenn through under the bus a few weeks ago need to raise hell over this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.