The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jenn would rage at Tim if he tried to edit. He wouldn’t dare oppose her on that. She is a maniac with controlling the editing.

Reactions: 16
Kennedy Space Center had a few #hosted media events in September. (per their blog)

Guess Tim’s invites got lost/ignored (or did they finally dropped his sorry a$$ from the media list?) cause no KSC coverage last month.
How would we know? September content doesn’t get released until Christmas

• Haha
Since they are not posting videos anymore, my favorite memories in the last few years are the hospital food reviews; spinning plates and all.
I love that they seem to make a living critiquing everything from hotel rooms, amusement park rides, burger joints, and hospital food, and they cannot take any form of criticism or suggestions.

I don't want them to get kicked out of any school because I am looking forward to them doing a food review of a school cafeteria.

Does anyone else remember back in 1997 when some Home Depot stores had a McDonald's inside them? Man, they could have covered a home renovation project and food review in one Vid back then.

• Haha
Since we have been talking about the school and there has been a long period of absolutely nothing from them. I am willing to bet J has already been asked not to return and/or to get an evaluation, or has had an evaluation of some sort. I think something has rocked their world.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whoever did this is going to cause some serious repercussions. I'm sure the school caught wind of the YELP review or their home vlog or both. This isn't funny. It's taken things way too far. It's like when those Bravo fans made 1-star reviews of Schwartz and Sandy's when that Scandoval affair happened. It had nothing to do with the business. Leave them alone.

• Heart
Whoever did this is going to cause some serious repercussions. I'm sure the school caught wind of the YELP review or their home vlog or both. This isn't funny. It's taken things way too far. It's like when those Bravo fans made 1-star reviews of Schwartz and Sandy's when that Scandoval affair happened. It had nothing to do with the business. Leave them alone.
I know we assume it's been someone on here that's done it, but the sad reality is, it might not have been, tattle isn't the only place where people who can't stand the slackers will talk about them, I've seen other forums that have threads just like this about them, it just proves why it is so unbelievably stupid to post enough details where people can find out what places they use like Js school, because now you have trolls going after places, an unlike tattle where the mods can jump on an delete the crazy stuff, other sites aren't quite like that, there are some real nutcases out there that post tit that actually has people agreeing to it like death threats

My opinion that no one asked for 🤣…Trash talking these two losers and their crappy YouTube content within the confines of tattle seems fair game to me. Actually doing something that could negatively impact a child (more than his pathetic parental units already are) seems unnecessary and over the top. we do not have kids in his class (I assume) so this is of no matter to us. Let nature run its course and the people involved will handle (other parents, school admin etc). I know we get frustrated the dumb duo never really get their comeuppance but this is not on my list of things I think they need. Not getting Disney freebies or sponsored trips….oh the evil joy it brings me. Seeing a poor 4 year old suffer because his parents are complete idiots with big mouths…heartbreaking. It would be great if they get put in their place and learn how behave better….maybe Jenn needs to enroll in classes there. But imo….not our circus not our monkeys on this topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Since we have been talking about the school and there has been a long period of absolutely nothing from them. I am willing to bet J has already been asked not to return and/or to get an evaluation, or has had an evaluation of some sort. I think something has rocked their world.
Idk. I would imagine nanny rose requested a few days off following the cruise (I would have). Then Tim having Covid she couldn’t have been there anyway. He didn’t go film anything for there to be new material. And if he was trying to stay separate, J had to do all the things when she normally does about 20% of the things at best. That’s quite enough to send them into a tailspin for 2-3 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My opinion that no one asked for 🤣…Trash talking these two losers and their crappy YouTube content within the confines of tattle seems fair game to me. Actually doing something that could negatively impact a child (more than his pathetic parental units already are) seems unnecessary and over the top. we do not have kids in his class (I assume) so this is of no matter to us. Let nature run its course and the people involved will handle (other parents, school admin etc). I know we get frustrated the dumb duo never really get their comeuppance but this is not on my list of things I think they need. Not getting Disney freebies or sponsored trips….oh the evil joy it brings me. Seeing a poor 4 year old suffer because his parents are complete idiots with big mouths…heartbreaking. It would be great if they get put in their place and learn how behave better….maybe Jenn needs to enroll in classes there. But imo….not our circus not our monkeys on this topic.
This is really well said and matches my opinion too. I don’t think it’s ok to try and interfere in the kids schooling. Seeing the lazy bastards lose freebies and media? It’s their own fault. But the kids - nah.

Reactions: 24
Doesn’t seem fair to the other parents, it implies they’re getting special dispensation. Also the school should be very careful, the tracker’s behaviour very often raises eyebrows at the least and might not reflect well with other parents and future parents. Do you have a school inspection body in the US like we have Ofsted here in the UK? They might have views on this too. But as you say, might just be a troll
We do. Each state has its own department, they do inspections (ours includes making sure sockets are covered or childsafe) and come out when there’s complaints. Each state also has different requirements. If it’s a private school that’s part of a brand (Kindercare, Goddard, etc.) they will also have corporate QA visits.

I know that the schools I’ve worked at they would have been in big trouble for talking about another child by name online.

Reactions: 7
The school will know if someone on a tour directly asked them about that particular incident. It's a bit crappy to attack the school simply because the Bojos send their demon seed there. I'm surprised the school hasn't responded.

Reactions: 18
Agreed. On reddit this is called don't touch the poop(specifically on the fundie subreddits). I fully believe that they will self sabotage.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think anyone on tattle posted that review. As part of the “unwell” I have noticed we are mostly on topic, and hold boundaries when it comes to their kids. Now having said that, they are the ones oversharing their children online for thousands and thousands of strangers to see. Do I feel bad for J? Yes. It’s his parents fault 100%. They are endangering him by what they share online. Everything is as easy as a quick google search. There are crazies out there y’all. If his own parents can’t protect him, who will? Jen if you are reading this, give up on the channel. You clearly are set for life. It’s not needed. You can’t even do the bare minimum to up keep the views. Fire the nanny and be a mother

Reactions: 19
Keep up the great work, Trackers. 👏 I didn't think you could do worse than last month, but 1.92 million views for the last 30 days is absolutely comical at this point. I hope you really are set for life, because even if your actual estimated yearly earnings are twice the higher number, you're in the poor house considering how much you spend.

I'm here for it. 🍿

Screen Shot 2023-10-08 at 3.47.21 PM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Idk. I would imagine nanny rose requested a few days off following the cruise (I would have). Then Tim having Covid she couldn’t have been there anyway. He didn’t go film anything for there to be new material. And if he was trying to stay separate, J had to do all the things when she normally does about 20% of the things at best. That’s quite enough to send them into a tailspin for 2-3 weeks.
Except they have footage they are just sitting on. With both of them home something else could have been posted.

Reactions: 9
Except they have footage they are just sitting on. With both of them home something else could have been posted.
That would be work. They’re deathly allergic to it. Perhaps there is a vaccine for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just to clarify I did not write any Yelp reviews, especially ones that are nearly incoherent. I also did NOT send any videos to the school. I haven’t even looked the school up. I actually would not have a problem sending the video to the school because sending Pukey OGB AND speaking about another child in a public video was a lack of judgement that effects other kids and families.

Reactions: 19
Agreed I don’t have the time to actually write a yelp! I still don’t know the school J goes to. My disdain is completely towards mostly Jenn. I never comment about J unless out of concern due to some of the things they post.

I also stress this is why NOT planning has a negative impact on them. They should have a backlog for a week for emergencies or for after a long trip (3-6 videos) mostly home logs because those can kinda be a little older and can be thrown together and perhaps knowing they have a vacation coming Tim can go out and film two videos so they can stretch. He can easily do an MK or park update along with a food review in the same day. That’s two videos that can be back logged for post vacation emergencies.

Reactions: 11
It wouldn't matter if there was a back log ready to go or not, there's been times before where they have said they had vlogs ready for when they would be taking a break or going away an they still don't get uploaded

There definitely must be something going on, even when they have half arsed things there's still been something thrown out there

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.