The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be either a troll or maybe a really pissed off parent, maybe there's a secret tattle parent at the school, or just a general pissed off parent, I would imagine there's maybe a few at the school that dislike them, there's always that "one" group that's made up of petty jealous parents that love to witch usually over small things but in this case the slackers are giving these types of groups plenty to get annoyed about
I could see maybe a parent in the class knowing who they are and having an issue with them, but this school goes from 2 years old to like 12 years old. J$ is a nobody. The majority of the school, albeit small, has no idea who he is or what he does. This isn’t like a daycare type preschool where there are a handful of kids in the program and everyone knows everyone. A majority of the school is school aged kids, through what we would call middle school.

I also do not think the Bojos are considered celebrities of Lake Nona. I’m willing to bet that most people have no idea who they are or why they are considered “famous”. That’s why they don’t venture too far outside of the Disney bubble. Aside from the giant ridiculous camera in Target, I’m sure they blend in and are just average nobodies.

Reactions: 18
That review SCREAMS troll and fake as all duck.

I HIGHLY doubt that person took a bleeping "tour" after the YT channel they "follow online" goes there (and only AFTER the vlog where the Trackers mentioned the conference screw-up?!?).

THE TRACKERS NEVER SAID THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL.

Just because you hate the Trackers doesn't mean you should be posting made-up tit like that on a school's Yelp page w/ a 1-star review.

TBH it's not my cup of tea to cross that line. It's not funny, it's not cute. It's bleeping STUPID.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I could see maybe a parent in the class knowing who they are and having an issue with them, but this school goes from 2 years old to like 12 years old. J$ is a nobody. The majority of the school, albeit small, has no idea who he is or what he does. This isn’t like a daycare type preschool where there are a handful of kids in the program and everyone knows everyone. A majority of the school is school aged kids, through what we would call middle school.

I also do not think the Bojos are considered celebrities of Lake Nona. I’m willing to bet that most people have no idea who they are or why they are considered “famous”. That’s why they don’t venture too far outside of the Disney bubble. Aside from the giant ridiculous camera in Target, I’m sure they blend in and are just average nobodies.

Agreed. It seems like a troll post. I highly doubt they drive around their local neighborhood and get oggled at or anything of the sort.

Haven't visited in forever but sounds like nothing has changed. What number nanny are we on now?

Reactions: 9
I was feeling unmotivated a la Ginn a couple days ago (well, maybe not exactly like her, then my friends and family would assume I'd died or fell into a coma being that unproductive) and by unmotivated I personally mean burnt the duck out, but I still managed to prep-talk myself into having the energy to finish a job interview work assignment on my first official day of vacation on Friday (still haven't heard back after finals rounds from the other job so I'm operating on that they chose someone else and I'm the second choice and they're waiting for the other person to either accept or reject before contacting me), got all my tit ready, got all my cats' stuff prepped for Nana, their cat-sitter (my mom), took a red-eye to the east coast with a connecting flight, and I started my solo road trip across New England today because I am a leaf-peepin' bleep (but without the big hats nor a pumpkin spice obsession). But also, damn it was nonstop torrential rain today (still got a lot of sightseeing done!). The turbulence was actually kind of fun on the connecting flight.

And this witch still hasn't uploaded anything after the Projectile Vomit episode of Orange Cone is the New Red Flag.
Quasi, you should come up here to Canada. We are the leaf peeping bleep capital of the world. We would love to have you to brighten up our shorter days and inject some very funny and pithy humour into our not Polar Bear filled days.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want my daughter to not have the childhood I had. We was very fortunate financially, we went to amazing holiday destinations, 2 months travelling in the summer holidays, I am UK based and by 15 we was in the US every holiday as my dad was building villas in Orlando. We got good toys etc but I felt like my parents didn't like or love me, I never felt listened to. Presents I asked for Christmas when I was 8 I got when my little sister was old enough so about 12, I never had any say in my own life, my dad picked what A'levels I was going to do. My dad died when I was 16 and sometimes I find it had to think of a good memory from him. He was a very corporal punishment man, hit first ask questions later and my mum would say such vile things to me like I was fat, grotesque, no one will ever love me. To the outside we was a perfect family but on the inside it was horrid. As a result I have spoilt my daughter with holidays, love, toys anything. I worked 3 months last year with no days off so I could pay for our Halloween holiday. Not giving excuses to Tim just saying not everything is as it seems.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I agree it’s a troll that wrote it. I also agree whoever did, shouldn’t have. Sending the video link to the school is totally acceptable and probably should be sent. But them being assholes wasn’t because of or caused by the school.

I’m gong to assume that’s a troll post, someone here or someone who hates them and isn’t here. Personally, I think the Bojos will screw things up with the school all on their own. They don’t need anyone posting something that could negatively impact the school. In my eyes, that just discredits us, because it’s not the school’s fault Jenn trash talked that mom and it’s really not a reflection of the education they provide. With a post like that, Jenn can easily say to the school, see people are really out to get us because they are just jealous haters and could actually have the school sympathize with them and cut them slack.

Now privately sending the school that video or the video of J$ vomiting until 2am and then going to school, or the Marcus story is fair game. Same for sending that sick video to DCL. I just think publicly reviewing the school negatively because of tit the Bojos do isn’t cool. It’s not the school’s fault the Bojos suck and I’m sure they have a ton of batshit crazy parents.

But, it could be real too. I just wanted to put that out there.
FWIW, nobody should be sending videos or be making phony posts or anything else concerning the school. Leave the kid alone, the school can do their own research if they want, it’s not up to anyone here to “out” them. Anything to do with their public life, YT channel, Disney etc is fair game. OGB has enough going against him with crappy parents, let’s not make things worse. #TeamBojoBoys

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
You’re right Lambyo. As much as it’s a delicious idea to drop the Trackers in it for anything, the main person it would affect is J and he doesn’t deserve that. I would love him to be perfectly happy at his school and make ‘normal’ friends with a normal home life and family. That’s the best thing that could happen to him under the circumstances.

Reactions: 16
I’m kinda on the fence about sending the video to J$ school. But I am swaying in one direction the more I think about it bc J4ds is the one who posted it for the world to see. The world does not need to know EVERYTHING Jenn. Especially when it comes to your children. From posting pix of your baby in the NICU ward to telling us that your son was up till past 1 a.m. vomiting. We all know you need your beauty (I use that term very loosely) sleep but this is what it’s about when you are a parent. I’m sure there was no pedialyte or Gatorade given to J$ for sure.
And Timmy I‘m hitting you here as well, sure as a parent we all want the very BEST for our children, but if you actually commented negatively about your childhood, that is just sad. You are blessed to still have both your parents in yours and your children’s lives. How can you take that for granted? What is wrong with you?
I would give ANYTHING to have one more cup of coffee with my parents. We miss them every day and they are NEVER far from our thoughts. You should be ashamed of yourself but we all know you are not. You both are the definitions of the word selfish. When you open up Websters, and look up selfish, there is a pix of the 2 trackholes.
Okay enough of my rant today, thank you all for listening, it just angers me that 2 useless humans have 2 beautiful children and all they think about is themselves.
It’s chilly here today, I’m digging out my Moms homemade chicken soup recipe for us to enjoy. And Jenn, guess what, it didn’t come in a cardboard box delivered to me with pictures. I learned it from my Mom and it’s a CORE memory for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now that I have had time to think about it, I am going to change my original opinion and say that that review is likely fake.
The reviewer said they did a tour of the school because someone they follow online sends their child there. A “hater” technically probably wouldn’t want to send their kid to school with the Bojans but…a Stan would not be smart enough to figure out the school. Most of them don’t have two brain cells to rub together (remember someone asked if the boys were full siblings).

Also, a “hater” is going to be the one to bring up the things they did in the review.

Unfortunately, it was probably someone here at Tattle that wrote that review.

Reactions: 8
Just to clarify, when I mentioned sending the video directly to the school, it’s not something I personally would do, or would even suggest that everyone do, but I’d consider that fair game as opposed to publicly posting a song against the school itself. It’s not the school’s fault the Bojos suck and people shouldn’t be hesitant to put their kids there because of Tim and Jenn's nonsense. If you feel the urge to throw them under the bus to the school, keep it private.

Quasi, you should come up here to Canada. We are the leaf peeping bleep capital of the world. We would love to have you to brighten up our shorter days and inject some very funny and pithy humour into our not Polar Bear filled days.
Would love to visit again at some point, for sure! I’ve only been to Vancouver & Toronto so missing all that’s in between. I bet I’ll still get to Canada with my limited vacation time sooner than the Bojos will ever visit “Uncle” Holy “Covidy” Moly (and sooner than they’ll ever bother taking and oh-so-frigid Alaskan cruise in the summer. 😆

Counter point: they are horrible parents putting things out in public that shouldn't be out there. If somebody wants to make their bad behavior known publicly that is fair game in my opinion. Personally I don't care enough about them to write fake reviews or scroll through fan forums and comments but to each their own.

I really hope they had another nanny quit on them.

People may be taking these jobs thinking oh cool travel. But if you’ve never been a travel nanny, you don’t know if you’re gonna like it.

“Must have a flexible schedule” also sounds ok until you have to babysit a grown ass woman at a hotel during HHN lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I guess the nanny is sick and this is Jenn’s excuse this week.

It would be funny if they never came back and never said why. But they’ll be back. They’re not set for life.
Maybe the nanny caught covid from close contact with Tim 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Genuine question here. For those that want the videos sent to Jackson’s school, what is the result you are hoping for? For Jackson to be kicked out of the school? Because that poor boy desperately needs to be in school and If he gets kicked out, Jenn is just going to say that a few unwell found out what school he is going to and contacted the school and now he isn’t allowed back. She will garner sympathy from the Stan’s and it makes us look bad. (This is my personal opinion, no shade or disrespect intended to anyone who feels otherwise.)

Reactions: 27
I haven't seen the review an have no interest in looking it up, I had originally thought that the only thing they had put on it was about the school not caring what the slackers did cause they were "yt celebrities" had it mostly been that then I would have thought maybe it was a pissed parent, but to go on about saying they done a tour because of the channel is just stupid an clearly points out it's been a troll

Also there's no way these teachers haven't looked up the channel, Js life has revolved around being filmed, there's no way he isn't talking about that at school, kids mention everything that goes on at home, am sure at some point he's spoken about "talking to the camera" an the teachers have maybe brought it up an the slackers thinking they are "celebrities" will have mentioned the channel, also I don't know if the school does it or not but won't they have had to mentioned their occupation on the forms? The forms here have a bit where parents have to note that down, either way I am going to guess at least ONE staff member has come across the channel

Genuine question here. For those that want the videos sent to Jackson’s school, what is the result you are hoping for? For Jackson to be kicked out of the school? Because that poor boy desperately needs to be in school and If he gets kicked out, Jenn is just going to say that a few unwell found out what school he is going to and contacted the school and now he isn’t allowed back. She will garner sympathy from the Stan’s and it makes us look bad. (This is my personal opinion, no shade or disrespect intended to anyone who feels otherwise.)
Not that I would care to be bothered to send the school anything (am still one of the few that actually don't know what school he attends) but for me I'd be wanting the school to perhaps give serious warnings to the slackers, I agree with you, the kid needs the stability at the school an am sure the school will be trying to fix the many wrongs these assholes make but at the end of the day if I had a kid that had health problems an had known someone had willingly an knowingly sent in a kid that had vomited all night then sorry but I'd want serious action taking against the parent

When I was a kid our school had a kid that would be hospitalised just with a cold, we would continuously get letters sent home reminding parents that if kids were sick to follow the 48h rule, these were in the days that schools had the school nurse an also gave you the vitamin D tablet in the morning, if the nurse caught any kid looking/feeling sick the parents were immediately phoned to pick up their kid an issued warnings

Reactions: 12
Since they are not posting videos anymore, my favorite memories in the last few years are the hospital food reviews; spinning plates and all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know how big an area Lake Nona is but I do know quite a few professional golfers live there. I’m sure if anyone could be bothered to go celebrity spotting they would think that the trackers were somebody’s cleaner and gardener. Not much to brag about driving a Rivian when there’s Ferraris, Porsches and Lamborghinis driving around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.