The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the time that they've cruised and laid around being unproductive, I've been recruited for a new job opportunity, made it through all 3 interview rounds and will probably know if I've been rejected or finally got an offer before Ginn's "October normal" begins.
---
What does she do anyway?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
In the time that they've cruised and laid around being unproductive, I've been recruited for a new job opportunity, made it through all 3 interview rounds and will probably know if I've been rejected or finally got an offer before Ginn's "October normal" begins.
---

Here’s hoping you get the offer you’ve been wanting 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh, I guarantee you that she could hop in that car and drive her ass out of that house if she really wanted to.

She proved it a few months ago, chatting away - and distracted by OG Buddy interrupting her - without a care in the world...while driving.

She could do a whole BUNCH of tit herself. She's just trained Tim enough that he's convinced himself that he has to do it for her.
Sure, he started it with all that initial "I'm the man" bullshit stuff but, really... she knows what she's doing. She's a master manipulator.
Gotta admit she makes a compelling villain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe Rose bailed mid cruise for a nice lad name Jack who was not in cuntciere but was nice and would never let go and the Snackers never saw her again and now are trying to find Nanny 5000.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe Rose bailed mid cruise for a nice lad name Jack who was not in cuntciere but was nice and would never let go and the Snackers never saw her again and now are trying to find Nanny 5000.
Ginn, after oversleeping and missing the first hour of women and children boarding lifeboats and then plowing people over to get onto the last of the lifeboats:
IMG_7679.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ginn, after oversleeping and missing the first hour of women and children boarding lifeboats and then plowing people over to get onto the last of the lifeboats:
View attachment 2487878
Dim would probably give you a did you know that Disney's life boats are different than other boats factoid at that and neither would remember that it's because of the Titanic that life boats for every passenger are required on each ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dim would probably give you a did you know that Disney's life boats are different than other boats factoid at that and neither would remember that it's because of the Titanic that life boats for every passenger are required on each ship.
Dim would try to hoard all the Mickey bars and cookies to bring with him (#priorities), tell his parents good luck, and tell Ginn that someone will come get her from their cuntcierge suite ("it's one of the perks when the ship is sinking!") as he texts Nick the Dick hutdog emojis while waddling in the wrong direction to the wrong lifeboat. 🌭🌭🌭

#AluminumFree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dim would try to hoard all the Mickey bars and cookies to bring with him (#priorities), tell his parents good luck, and tell Ginn that someone will come get her from their cuntcierge suite ("it's one of the perks when the ship is sinking!") as he texts Nick the Dick hutdog emojis while waddling in the wrong direction to the wrong lifeboat. 🌭🌭🌭

#AluminumFree
He likes the scent of salt and mass death.
---
Seriously, my upload schedule I made for her earlier this week was generous. Rather than four vids I think they'll be lucky to post two and one of them will likely be a live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Other things Ginn stated she would do but didn't:
- lose weight
- attend mommy & me swim classes (one and done as expected)
- attend Buddy's first swim class
- BBQ in their outdoor kitchen all the time
- edit in their outdoor kitchen
- drive regularly again
- stay organized because of her magical ADHD journal from Etsy
- lay off gassy and spicy foods while nursing
- set up a Poshmark site or sell her clothes from 3 decades and 90 pounds ago on Instagram
- actually participate in making Buddy's Halloween costume this year instead of just staring and taking credit
- take those monthly pics of Da Baby (because she forgot to do this with Buddy) even though she can't even get him to his appointments in the appropriate month

It seems that Buddy's "behavior chart" might be a thing of the past, by the way? But he still seems to get new hot wheels every day anyway? Maybe they're still doing it but don't want to admit "I used the potty today!" is still on the chart.

Unless we get an 11pm upload tonight, I am starting to lean towards the idea that Rosé did quit after the cruise. 🥴 They said she was O's nanny, right? But why do I get the feeling she ended up with both boys because J couldn't cut it at the childcare place?

They have some lame ass home vlog with the Rivian, and Jenn can't even get that edited in weeks and post it the day they got back from their cruise? 🤣🤣

Tim knows damn well they should have an editor but he can't put his (tatted stubby-toed) foot down to Jenn.
Yep , bet that Nanny#1000 quit immediately after they docked , I hope she cursed them out good as she left 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
---

Good luck! 🍀 I hope you get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do we know if the nanny even made it as far as getting on the cruise? I don't follow them on anything so don't know if she definitely got on the cruise with them

Honestly am hoping it was a massive tit show an they just don't have any footage that's usable, to spend all that money an have nothing to throw up on YT would serve them right
---
---
Good luck 🤞

Reactions: 13
At this point without a new upload it likely means one of two things. The first is they have way more money than most suspected. The Youtube channel is not the only or vast majority of their income. Maybe they have some side business or investment nobody has stumbled upon. Or something happened on the trip that is pretty bad. Maybe they came down with Covid or Jen and Tim had some meltdown, or worse. It is very weird that in the past when they went on a trip Tim would run around and generate content and they would line things up for release to fill the gap and now there is nothing for a week. Sure, when Jen was giving birth I get it, but not some cruise. Since it is the TTT who knows what story they will tell to excuse the gap. It is no way to run a channel or show any respect to their viewers.

---

Hope everything works out for you @ quasi. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You are forgetting that he has a nanny and his other child is in school now. His job could be like anyone elses which is 8 hours, 5 days a week which would include filming and editing. Sorry but you are almost excusing like the stans do.
That would be true if J4D was doing her end of the child care, to include school drop off and pick up. The school day is 6 hours. About 90 minutes of that at the very least in transportation time to and from whatever park he wants to go to. And then it would be morning, early PM hours every day and not everything he wants to film happens at that time. Her refusal to do even that one thing has him boxed in to a schedule that doesn’t work for the kind of job he has. He has zero flexibility. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t feel badly for him. He’s made his bed and has to lay in it. But it doesn’t make sense and it’s not sustainable.

Reactions: 16
Unless we get an 11pm upload tonight, I am starting to lean towards the idea that Rosé did quit after the cruise. 🥴 They said she was O's nanny, right? But why do I get the feeling she ended up with both boys because J couldn't cut it at the childcare place?

They have some lame ass home vlog with the Rivian, and Jenn can't even get that edited in weeks and post it the day they got back from their cruise? 🤣🤣

Tim knows damn well they should have an editor but he can't put his (tatted stubby-toed) foot down to Jenn.
Either Rosé quit or they all have Covid/flu, or both

Reactions: 19
It wouldn't surprise me if they have covid an are trying to hide that (my boss is just home from a cruise an has gotten COVID which all those people in one area is going to happen) they got called out last time for having COVID an still going about the ship with the HM, then dim changed the time line to suit himself because he had COVID at GKTW, a 3rd time going about like normal with COVID could push more people into hating them an tuning off for good, it will also heard to edit if they look an sound like tit in the vlogs too

Either Rosé quit or they all have Covid/flu, or both
I would assume that after a week away that Rose gets some time off this week. Meaning their lives come to a complete halt for another week.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.