The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think “I want my kid to have more than I did” is something every parent says. But they mean parental love, support, attention, experiences and opportunities. They do not mean Hot Wheels cars and concierge cruises several times a year. Your kid having a better life than you isn’t about material possessions.

My example: my mother died when I was 13 years old. I didn’t have anyone ever at any of my high school sport games. I wanted my kids to have better than I did, so I never missed either of their games. And tit, they played too many sports, that had too many games. It’s hot here and they play in the rain, but I went and clapped and supported them in the car on the way home. Tim and Jenn don’t even bring their kid to his swimming lessons. They are basically stay at home parents and pay someone to do it for them. A better life for J$ would be having his parents present in his life, not his 201st Hot Wheels.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
So I was way off on my guess for posts this week I was thinking she might've got her ass in gear and post 3 or 4 times. We are looking on track for one post. LOL.

And Dim saying he had a horrible childhood because he didn't get every toy he wanted....no bleeping words. I will just point out that Dudley Dursley only got thirty seven gifts on his birthday...

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have to stop myself from joining that fan group and going off on those ridiculous stans. I'd really like to know what in any of their videos would help anyone plan a vacation to Disney World. They don't list prices, they don't give you helpful tips, and they themselves don't plan ahead of time and are often late for everything. If anything, their videos are examples of what NOT to do. Other than perhaps the room tours, which I'm willing to bet other channels have, or can be seen on a hotel's own website, what exactly is helpful about their so-called travel videos? These people are out of their damn minds.

Reactions: 30
Seriously, at this time the Trackers are more or less a snark channel. I have sometimes wondered if they purposely act as obnoxious as they do to generate hate views. But I don't think either of them are that smart or diabolical I just think aside from the now fake family friendly veneer they are as trashy and a self absorbed as in their ghetto partying/gay is contagious days.

Reactions: 25
They’ve put out 3 of the 5, by my count. But the Jackson Storm costume had a lot of the same footage in two vlogs. I think they still have the Rivian and HHN/RIP to put out and there is zero excuse why those aren’t edited at this point.
Do we know if they have done the HHN/RIP tour yet? I really thought they had not. He went opening night (and didn't get to all of the houses) and then again some random late Sat. night to finish up the other houses and eat (I think bc I didn't watch the video, just based on what was said here). Were they spotted again? Or maybe they specifically said they had done it. I just don't remember seeing any stan pics or sightings of them.

Reactions: 5
Do we know if they have done the HHN/RIP tour yet? I really thought they had not. He went opening night (and didn't get to all of the houses) and then again some random late Sat. night to finish up the other houses and eat (I think bc I didn't watch the video, just based on what was said here). Were they spotted again? Or maybe they specifically said they had done it. I just don't remember seeing any stan pics or sightings of them.
They mentioned it. They also mentioned how Seward (sp?) wasn’t a RIP tour guide this year so they took her as their guest. I believe it was the weekend before they left for the cruise.

Reactions: 6
The thing that’s gets me is how disloyal it is to his parents to say what he said. I’m sure they did the best they could with their kids and although they probably don’t watch his videos I couldn’t bring myself to say that about my parents. It’s so ungrateful and his parents genuinely seem to be trying to be the best grandparents. Not every kid, even those that grew up in Florida could go to the parks as often as he did. And buying your kid a present every day means nothing, it’s the time you spend with them that they’ll remember. They buy gifts to compensate for their lack of time and affection. You can say what you like Tim, but everyone knows this.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The thing that’s gets me is how disloyal it is to his parents to say what he said. I’m sure they did the best they could with their kids and although they probably don’t watch his videos I couldn’t bring myself to say that about my parents. It’s so ungrateful and his parents genuinely seem to be trying to be the best grandparents. Not every kid, even those that grew up in Florida could go to the parks as often as he did. And buying your kid a present every day means nothing, it’s the time you spend with them that they’ll remember. They buy gifts to compensate for their lack of time and affection. You can say what you like Tim, but everyone knows this.
I agree, the way he's spoke about his parents I get the feeling they really done everything they could an gave him a good life, by the sounds of it his siblings even helped him out with good opportunities, he's acting like a spoilt man baby "waaaa waaaa I never got cars everyday, so now my son does" I mean who tf grows up getting occasional days at Disney then acts as if he's had a crappy childhood so that's why he's spoiling his kids, it must be such a slap in the face to his parents who would have worked their asses off in REAL jobs to give him an his siblings a good childhood

• Angry
Reactions: 23
If he meant his parents were not in a position financially to give their kids everything they wanted then he should have said this. My parents weren’t in a position financially to give their 4 kids everything they wanted but our childhood was filled with fun, core memories (take note J4D) and I wouldn’t change a thing. Our parents went without to make sure we didn’t. It’s not about how much money you’ve got, that’s just a cop out. It’s easy to throw money at your kids, that requires no effort, give them your time to do things they want to do even if it’s your idea of hell. It’s called being unselfish, it’s called being a PARENT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tim seems like he was spoiled by his parents, if anything. He acts so entitled.

Reactions: 24
He doesn't give two fucks about his parents he has made that very obvious. It disgust me how he pretty much made fun of his Dad's blindness on that cruise last year and then they showed off their cuntciere room when their parents were probably in a way cheaper room. Then this summer they gave themselves the main bedroom at AMI with the nice balcony. Ugh, so self absorbed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So what is the hold up now?

Did Tim get sicker? Doubtful

Did JennBo get Covid? Possible

Did nanny Rose quit? Possible

Is Jenn just a lazy bleep using any excuse to work as little as possible? Definitely

I'm glad maybe this will speed up the downfall of their channel and their return to obscurity.

Reactions: 25
If Jenn and Tim both got sick and a nanny won't come over to help, how do they handle it? Jenn does nothing and Tim takes care of a baby and an almost 4 year old without any help? Or, if both kids and Tim get sick, what would Jenn do? She can't even take care of two kids so Tim can go on a trip alone.

These scenarios happen all the time. Sometimes a parent has to be with both kids solo while also sick, because the other has to work or there is no other parent.

I am imagining Tim out of commission at night, no nanny, and Jenn doing what? She said herself she can't get both kids to bed solo. This is why you have to get your tit together and figure it out, have actual friends or family that could help (maybe) when you actually need it, and you can't get used to one or two nannies taking care of your kids for you all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I also dislike her same excuse every single time she breaks promises “it just didn’t work out that way” it boggles my mind how much she over promises and under delivers

Friendly reminder for Jenn to get Invisalign

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Odds that they do a Live to try & explain why they have been MIA 🤔

Reactions: 9
I think “I want my kid to have more than I did” is something every parent says. But they mean parental love, support, attention, experiences and opportunities. They do not mean Hot Wheels cars and concierge cruises several times a year. Your kid having a better life than you isn’t about material possessions.

My example: my mother died when I was 13 years old. I didn’t have anyone ever at any of my high school sport games. I wanted my kids to have better than I did, so I never missed either of their games. And tit, they played too many sports, that had too many games. It’s hot here and they play in the rain, but I went and clapped and supported them in the car on the way home. Tim and Jenn don’t even bring their kid to his swimming lessons. They are basically stay at home parents and pay someone to do it for them. A better life for J$ would be having his parents present in his life, not his 201st Hot Wheels.
It is paramount that all those raising children realize this, what is said here. It is the proper way to raise your child.
They are humans. Not trained animal circus acts that you toss a treat to with no personal effort!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also dislike her same excuse every single time she breaks promises “it just didn’t work out that way” it boggles my mind how much she over promises and under delivers

Friendly reminder for Jenn to get Invisalign
I finished Invisalign in the space she first mentioned it and now. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.