The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught the beginning of it, and it was the usual back and forth.

The guy (David?) initially responded to the person saying about Jenn deserving a break... something like Jenn's whole life is a break.

Then, it went back and forth between David and some other chick with the usual "why are you here?" (I don't even think it was the OP Jen (one "n") who was talking to him, it was someone else).

It may have went further south beyond that, but then Tyler, the little teacher's pussy pet, went and probably tattled to the mods cuz a bit before the comments were scrubbed and stopped, he posted "not to forget group rules 7 and 9"

9 is actually "hate speech and bullying" and I didn't really see anything that rose to that (e.g., hate speech)...but ya know who we're dealing with in there - the friggin apologists actually bully anyone with a difference of opinion more than anything else 🙄
I believe someone called someone else "Boomer" which, with those pearl clutching stans, is probably considered hate speech. At least that was the last even remotely bad thing that I saw.

Reactions: 10

The guy (David?) initially responded to the person saying about Jenn deserving a break... something like Jenn's whole life is a break.

Then, it went back and forth between David and some other chick with the usual "why are you here?" (I don't even think it was the OP Jen (one "n") who was talking to him, it was someone else).

It may have went further south beyond that, but then Tyler, the little teacher's pussy pet, went and probably tattled to the mods cuz a bit before the comments were scrubbed and stopped, he posted "not to forget group rules 7 and 9"

9 is actually "hate speech and bullying" and I didn't really see anything that rose to that (e.g., hate speech)...but ya know who we're dealing with in there - the friggin apologists actually bully anyone with a difference of opinion more than anything else 🙄

View attachment 2492970
I may have commented on that one too...LOL David needs to find his way over here, if he isn't here already. Why these people feel the Trackers work so damn hard is beyond me. They don't do anything! But remember, we're just jealous. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am a Kindergarten teacher and I can't tell you the amount of times a kid walks into class saying "I threw up this morniing". Thanks a lot for sending them! 9/10 times they throw up again at school and get sent home after exposing everyone (including me) to the lovely virus.
I hate that for teachers. Last year my son was in Kindergarten. We kept him home for everything. Flu, pinkeye, really bad coughs. So much so that we got a letter from the principal that he’d reached the limit (11 days) and if he missed another day it would go to the superintendent. And this was all by November. We followed the rules about fevers and all of it, then got penalized. We couldn’t help that he got sick so many times…probably from the kids who were sick who still went, but we had to spend the rest of the school year on eggshells just hoping he wouldn’t get sick again. But at the limit or not, if my kid has a fever or is throwing up, he’s not going to school or amusement parks or cruises or anything. He’s staying in his own bed we’re doing everything we can to get him better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2492970
And part of rule number 7 is that healthy debates are okay but you have to be kind. The Stan’s allow for no debates because if you’re not gushing about the trackers, you are targeted and attacked. The mods over there really suck. They allowed a post one time from someone who was clearly intellectually disabled posting about Jackson and how he hopes to meet him and how Jackson is his best friend and I called the mods out for it saying it was creepy and they replied back to me saying they used their best judgement and the post can stay up.
It was disturbing to say the least.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I believe someone called someone else "Boomer" which, with those pearl clutching stans, is probably considered hate speech. At least that was the last even remotely bad thing that I saw.
It was a person named Brenda who called David a Karen and a Boomer. To be fair, she did say those to him in a negative way. Obviously not hate speech but she was calling him names. The mods deleted all her comments too.

Reactions: 9
It was a person named Brenda who called David a Karen and a Boomer. To be fair, she did say those to him in a negative way. Obviously not hate speech but she was calling him names. The mods deleted all her comments too.
Ok, good. I don't want David banned (hope he wasn't) bc he offers some good HONEST comments sometimes. And needs to come over here!

Reactions: 8
Caitlyn right here is why the stans see Tim and Jenn as such amazing parents. :oops:

It's weird that Tim and Jenn cleaned up after J$? Does she expect a sick 3 year old to clean the couch cushions and his bed on his own while he was getting sick? It's weird for her to "here" that. :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 2.58.57 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Caitlyn right here is why the stans see Tim and Jenn as such amazing parents. :oops:

It's weird that Tim and Jenn cleaned up after J$? Does she expect a sick 3 year old to clean the couch cushions and his bed on his own while he was getting sick? It's weird for her to "here" that. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2493006
That right there was a rule in my college dormitory. If you or your date got sick cause you were drunk, you had to clean it up. But if you passed out, your roommates had to clean it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

View attachment 2493006
Caitlyn's mom sucked. Sorry, not sorry.

You don't make a poor sick child at the age of 3 clean up their vomit.

NO WAY. NO HOW.

duck these bleeping stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That right there was a rule in my college dormitory. If you or your date got sick cause you were drunk, you had to clean it up. But if you passed out, your roommates had to clean it up.
Definitely. I lived in a sorority house. There was always a puke bucket lying around and if you knew what you were doing, you'd put an inch or two of water in the bottom to make for an easy clean up. ;)

But J$ is not even 4 years old and puked all over the couch and his bed! You can't make a 3 year old responsible for that kind of clean up! Caitlyn's parents sucked more than Tim and Jenn.

Reactions: 21
Definitely. I lived in a sorority house. There was always a puke bucket lying around and if you knew what you were doing, you'd put an inch or two of water in the bottom to make for an easy clean up. ;)

But J$ is not even 4 years old and puked all over the couch and his bed! You can't make a 3 year old responsible for that kind of clean up! Caitlyn's parents sucked more than Tim and Jenn.
I lived in a sorority house too and we didn't have one. 🤣

BTW, I'm a Zeta.

(aka ZTA aka Zeta Tau Alpha, if anyone wonders what that is)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok, I assumed that’s how it worked too. I cringed when I saw her putting that on after getting sprayed, but thought maybe I just didn’t understand. Gross.
Yep, that costume will be absolutely nasty 🤢🤢 it's as bad as the girls that go in shops an try tops on with their face painted with 4 inches of make up, it just ruins the clothes cause shops obviously can't clean it an no ones going buy a top or outfit that's been marked, she's such an asshole

We didn't have 'official' puke buckets in college, but freshmen year I made the recycling bin my designated puke bucket and my roomie got the regular trashcan. It was the only thing we had in common, we were complete opposites in every other way possible.

If I had had a puke bucket though, naming it Jenn Tracker would have been appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2493006
Sorry but caitlyns mom was a outright witch an she certainly does NOT need to encourage that bs for the slackers, I would not give a damn how old my kid was, if they vomited then I'd be cleaning it, somtimes there's no warning especially with little kids that it's even coming (we say next to my neice with a bucket just waiting) even adults can be taking by surprise somtimes, unless it's self inflicted by booze then to punish someone to clean it up cause they made it is just cruel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.