The Tim Tracker #147 The Devil Went Down to Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks to @And Now It's Time to Splu for our thread title!

• They are currently on a cruise and posting to Instagram
  • They have posted on social media that they are currently away on a cruise = stupid
  • They did get BB a Halloween costume and actually looked put together and cute. So...let's assume it was Nanny Rose that put it all together and Dim made J$ cardboard car. J4D just supervised 🥴, but she's so proud of herself
  • She posted that J$ actually sat through a movie (doubtful) onboard while binging on the dreaded sUgAr
  • They still suck at adulting and parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think they like cruises now because of all the included food.

Reactions: 22
Can I just say.....many many nanny's cos fat slob can't cope!!! Seriously be an actual adult and look after your children ffs. It really pissed me off watching the constant flexing for no reason other than trying to be relevant- which neither are. Oh and try to teach your kids to be respectful and not grab like the little "kens" they are gonna be later in life. Last note...you suck and not just the hot dogs you deep throat. Rant over!!!!

Reactions: 15
Back when they gave a tit about the channel, they never announced when they would be out of town. They would stockpile videos and release them while they were out of town. Then we would suddenly get a live stream with a “surprise, we just returned from a trip to xyz”. Jenn has gotten too lazy to plan that far out in advance. And now their safety is even more important because there are young children involved. And the importance of having a daily upload should have increased too for their cash flow. This is back when they posted daily so it’s actually probably when they were making the money that they are blowing through now. They’ve gotten complacent.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Back when they gave a tit about the channel, they never announced when they would be out of town. They would stockpile videos and release them while they were out of town. Then we would suddenly get a live stream with a “surprise, we just returned from a trip to xyz”. Jenn has gotten too lazy to plan that far out in advance. And now their safety is even more important because there are young children involved. And the importance of having a daily upload should have increased too for their cash flow. This is back when they posted daily so it’s actually probably when they were making the money that they are blowing through now. They’ve gotten complacent.
They've definitely gotten too used to other people doing "life" for them. I wonder if they remember how to do basic life skills? I doubt it.

• Haha
New thread! Thanks to @And Now It's Time to Splu for our thread title!

• They are currently on a cruise and posting to Instagram
  • They have posted on social media that they are currently away on a cruise = stupid
  • They did get BB a Halloween costume and actually looked put together and cute. So...let's assume it was Nanny Rose that put it all together and Dim made J$ cardboard car. J4D just supervised 🥴, but she's so proud of herself
  • She posted that J$ actually sat through a movie (doubtful) onboard while binging on the dreaded sUgAr
  • They still suck at adulting and parenting
I haven’t seen any of that posted? Maybe I’m blocked 😂

Reactions: 5
So I'm watching The Amazing Race, which reminded me, what happened to Dimmy's Amazing Race? Did one of the racers end up being convicted of something fucked up so they scrapped the whole thing? Weren't they all a bunch of vloggers? Lots of potential for someone's skeletons in their closet to be uncovered.

Reactions: 25
Oh, I won. I didn't even have to watch trivia three times like the Trackers are now doing on their boat. Might as well do a recap in gifs:

Probably too much a loving representation and the bed doesn't sink in. But Jenn and Dim.
giphy.gif

Nanny Rosé on what her life has become
giphy.gif

OG Buddy sugar high at the movies...all he wanted was a freaking ICEE, damn it. And instead he got a freaking pudding pop.
giphy.gif

Da Baby all over Jen's copper bleep hair
giphy.gif

Stans waiting for the next upload
giphy.gif

How the cruise is really going emotionally speaking. Much like the channel.
giphy.gif

---
Ugh, and she's posting more tit on Twitter. Guess the internet is good enough for that. Looks like they forced Da Baby into the splash pad. Oh 4 Chin is really trying to work those angle in these shots and it looks like Dim at least wore a swim shirt. And the look on OG Buddy's face...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The family that pees in the splash pad together stays together! 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 9.31.48 PM.png

Is Dim finally ashamed of his blubber to wear a rash guard, and why couldn't he convince his tumor-wife to also wear a rash guard? Why is everyone wearing short shorts?? Though it almost looks like they gave Buddy's yellow short shorts to Da Baby.

Like seriously we get it Dim, your dick is so micro, it's pretty much inverted. Thanks for hiding your crotch with Da Baby though. Is this what you sent to Nick the Dick with the heart eyes emoji? Maybe get a rash guard for your legs too, no one needs to see that much of your leather skin.
Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 9.34.55 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm honestly surprised Jenn quasi refrained it with showing the boob fat. I do like how Da Baby has essentially become the ultimate Photoshop. Lord, he essentially serves the purpose of giant purse or something that an actress would use to hide her IRL pregnant belly when her character on whatever show she was on was not expecting. Jenn-hopefully-is not expecting but has just decided to replace that purse with a baby.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure it's just the awkward angle, but her arm looks so funky. "This angle will sort of hide my turkey neck!" Girl could use some crest white strips though.
Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 9.43.57 PM.png

Hey Ginn, have you ever thought about reapplying sunscreen to both yourself and your child? You know, considering your mother died at your age of skin cancer?
Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 9.46.12 PM.png

• Wow
The family that pees in the splash pad together stays together! 🫠
View attachment 2479778

Is Dim finally ashamed of his blubber to wear a rash guard, and why couldn't he convince his tumor-wife to also wear a rash guard? Why is everyone wearing short shorts?? Though it almost looks like they gave Buddy's yellow short shorts to Da Baby.

Like seriously we get it Dim, your dick is so micro, it's pretty much inverted. Thanks for hiding your crotch with Da Baby though. Is this what you sent to Nick the Dick with the heart eyes emoji? Maybe get a rash guard for your legs too, no one needs to see that much of your leather skin.
View attachment 2479779
If someone can zoom in on Tim's watch on the first pic (clearer on X I think), sharpen it and tell us what the text says, that would be great. 😅

And Jenn again holding onto J for dear life like he would definitely squirm and run away (we know he would)...

Reactions: 10
I just tried on X and got just a blur of letters.

Ugh, and why is she wearing her ring to the splash pad. I get she has like seven million of those things but still. Guess if Sausage Fingers loses it she'll just get Dimmy to buy her a new one.

Reactions: 12
If someone can zoom in on Tim's watch on the first pic (clearer on X I think), sharpen it and tell us what the text says, that would be great. 😅

And Jenn again holding onto J for dear life like he would definitely squirm and run away (we know he would)...
You had a good point in the previous thread about why does she keep posting pics on Twitter instead of Instagram which would seem like the more sensible option? I’m thinking she really may have actually forgotten her pw or gotten locked out because she had her account hacked or something. 😆

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.