The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like making bracelets is something Jenn will actually do. She just opts out of responsible things…but making bracelets for strangers will get prioritized over childcare, keeping a clean house, showering, editing, etc.

I love how we are all shocked they didn’t steal house footage…yet. guys…the season is young. Give them time. They will…

Reactions: 16
And who says Tattle isn't educational. Seriously though, I think they might make some bracelets if only to do a home slog segment where she buys Buddy One one of those home do it yourself jewelry kits only for him to stick a bead up his nose. And not knocking those home kits I was big into making jewelry when I was like six or seven. You know an appropriate age to deal with small beads and not choke on them.

Reactions: 15
I’ve never been the biggest fan of Disney Cruises but looking at the info about the Treasure it looks like they put a bunch of random movies into a blender and made a ship out of it. Seems all over the place.

And supposed Disney expert Tim might need to brush up on quite a bit of Disney films to Timsplain, if they ever go.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never been the biggest fan of Disney Cruises but looking at the info about the Treasure it looks like they put a bunch of random movies into a blender and made a ship out of it. Seems all over the place.

And supposed Disney expert Tim might need to brush up on quite a bit of Disney films to Timsplain, if they ever go.
I'm sure they'll go and say it's the best ship ever. They essentially tainted the Wish being on it multiple times during it's inagural year. The only saving grace for the Treasure will be if it goes to somewhere that is not Castaway Cay so Dim can't get his barbecue/merch fix.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly, same. The videos are kinda…sorta…a little bit tolerable when it’s solo Tim. When Jenn is there her annoying-ness rubs off on everyone.

Oh and they didn’t steal peoples footage this year! That’s a plus I guess…
I think you are giving too much credit. Tolerable? That's the bar we are setting? His vlog didn't come close to anyone's and I even watched a few newbie vlogs and even they were better.
---
Well it might be time they are paying the price for all those jokes and monetizing hurricane vlogs! If they are going on a cruise on the 8th....a hurricane is going to be in the Carribean and possibly Bahamas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Stating the obvious of course, but Dim is such a bleeping idiot. He says that he and Gin are going to make friendship bracelets to trade with people whenever they both go to HHN.

** pause for laughter **

His human slug of a wife is literally useless. She's incapable of doing anything. She can't even make a Halloween costume for her own child with over 2 months to spare because "there just isn't enough time." And he's delusional enough to think she's going to make friendship bracelets with him for total strangers??

Now their stans are going to be carrying around bracelets they've spent hours on, hoping to trade with their idols if they see them, only to find out that they of course never made any because they're just "soooooo busy you guuuuyzsss!!"

Tim better sit his half-dead ass down and crank out at least several dozen bracelets on his own while the Hambeast slumbers before their next HHN visit, if he wants to keep their number of stans from dwindling even faster...
They'll get high on the couch, make a few while she is sipping on her wine out of her tervis then they'll vlog while doing it. They will be giggling the entire time and you guyzzzz her fingers will start to hurt then we will never hear or see those bracelets ever again. I can GUARANTEE it 😂

Reactions: 18
They "don't drink" but tin is obviously tipsy at the HHN event??
IMG_6049.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It's kind of a bummer because I origonally found TT via HHN and MNSSHP prep videos years ago. I found them helpful once upon a time, and even planned an extremely effective game plan using his 2017-2019 videos.

When it all started going to his head, he got arrogant and forgot to come at things from the view of an average income. Being hosted became his whole ass world, his content was no longer relatable, and now that he's fallen back to a "normal" status... well, he just seems bitter.

I like Disney a lot, but I love Universal and I miss their genuine interest there. The ass kissing of the mouse is really annoying. So when these HHN vlogs come around, I like them but also just roll my eyes at like... the desperation he exudes.
At least no kids in this one. Nice break.

Reactions: 22
If you are wondering what they do with the loofahs, they are tied to the top of their cars or car antennas. They often claim it’s just an easy way to find their car because so many older people drove similar looking cars. But there are older people throughout Florida and I only see this in The Villages area. (The Villages is a large 55+ community that’s an actual town.) The Villages is known for having the highest concentration of STDs - either in FL or in the US (can’t remember which). My mom lives in Virginia and used to drive a silver car. She said she sometimes had trouble finding it…she just got into using the different Disney antenna toppers….not some big ass loofahs. 🤔

03AC3FDE-101E-49A2-A207-DDE039EDE96C.jpeg

• Haha
Why does Tim ALWAYS assume people's lives revolve around TV Shows? When he was talking about Stranger Things house and assuming the TV characters referred in the house. Never seen the show and I am assuming there are alot of people who have never seen the show and maybe never even heard of the show. He also mentions Kate Bush and another song. I am aware that they used "Running up that hill" in the show. But again, alot of people might not get the reference or even listen to that kind of music.

I had to look up Last of Us. I have sorta heard of it, but was not sure what it really was. Again, not everyone has HBO or watches that much TV (like me).

He was talking about Blood Moon. Again, what is the reference? Am I not cool enough to get the reference? (don't answer that, LOL). Again, he assumes people what what the duck he is talking about. I know what a Blood Moon is when talking about lunar eclipse. If it is a TV show or something else, no clue.

Viddles is perfectly correct word. I get people say Vittles. Which is also correct. It depends on where you are from and how you say it. It annoyed me when he was going on about it.

The whole vibe of this vlog seemed really off to me. Him walking about with an umbrella vs. a poncho seemed out of place. He seemed like (which seems to be TTT thing lately) he was just going through the motions of being there. He did a crap job of talking about the houses. Even the actors seemed to be going through the motions. Maybe it is just me.

Reactions: 17
Do they have the capacity to understand what they are virtually, literally and realistically signaling?

(courtesy of @bumpire, pg. 47, last thread)
View attachment 2429201View attachment 2429202

If you were to customize a bracelet for Tim and Gin what color beads would you use?

Ginn has been pushing purple on J$ his whole life. Though there is not much affection (organic hugs, kisses and loving touches) within the Bojanowski household.
These are not the kind the of bracelets people are trading at HHN and concerts and whatnot. The bracelets in this chart are jelly bracelets, popular several years ago, but they were also popular in the late 80s/early 90s where you would stack up different colors on your wrist.

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 8.07.36 AM.png

What people are trading is more like this, the colors don't mean anything, it's more the message on the bracelet. While I do think Jenn will rush and order a bracelet making kit with thousands of beads, I think she will try to make one bracelet and quit. My kids and their friends made bracelets for the first Taylor Swift concert they went to. It took them hours and hours to make a bunch of bracelets and they still didn't have as many as they wanted. Jenn isn't clever or creative. Even if she just made bracelets that all said HHN, it would take her all day to find an H another H and an N from the bin of hundreds and hundreds of letters. Then you have to string the beads....yea, she's far too lazy for this hobby.

Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 8.11.36 AM.png

Reactions: 24
Why does Tim ALWAYS assume people's lives revolve around TV Shows? When he was talking about Stranger Things house and assuming the TV characters referred in the house. Never seen the show and I am assuming there are alot of people who have never seen the show and maybe never even heard of the show. He also mentions Kate Bush and another song. I am aware that they used "Running up that hill" in the show. But again, alot of people might not get the reference or even listen to that kind of music.

I had to look up Last of Us. I have sorta heard of it, but was not sure what it really was. Again, not everyone has HBO or watches that much TV (like me).

He was talking about Blood Moon. Again, what is the reference? Am I not cool enough to get the reference? (don't answer that, LOL). Again, he assumes people what what the duck he is talking about. I know what a Blood Moon is when talking about lunar eclipse. If it is a TV show or something else, no clue.

Viddles is perfectly correct word. I get people say Vittles. Which is also correct. It depends on where you are from and how you say it. It annoyed me when he was going on about it.

The whole vibe of this vlog seemed really off to me. Him walking about with an umbrella vs. a poncho seemed out of place. He seemed like (which seems to be TTT thing lately) he was just going through the motions of being there. He did a crap job of talking about the houses. Even the actors seemed to be going through the motions. Maybe it is just me.
He talks about all these shows too like he's some massive fan of everyone of them but he doesn't know tit about anything, it's like when he used to cover the harry potter event at universal, he used to talk about it all but he knew nothing an was constantly getting things wrong that even people who only had a little knowledge about it would get right

I honestly think he glaces at Google then just makes up whatever he can't remember or can't be bothered to further look into, he's obsessed with sounding like he's the Mr "know it all" when in reality he's Mr "knows fk all, an I'll just guess it"

• Haha
He talks about all these shows too like he's some massive fan of everyone of them but he doesn't know tit about anything, it's like when he used to cover the harry potter event at universal, he used to talk about it all but he knew nothing an was constantly getting things wrong that even people who only had a little knowledge about it would get right

I honestly think he glaces at Google then just makes up whatever he can't remember or can't be bothered to further look into, he's obsessed with sounding like he's the Mr "know it all" when in reality he's Mr "knows fk all, an I'll just guess it"
Agree. Tim talks about these shows and story lines, but I think it's mostly regurgitated info that is posted on social media. Star War is another perfect example of that. He mentioned that he was watching Star Wars Rebels and how it has all the people he knows in it. :rolleyes: Then Jenn asked if Grogu was in it. :mad: I would say that they should just stick to covering things that they know, but can anyone name ANYTHING that they are truly knowledgeable about?

I still haven't watched the video but I think this is where not doing the RIP on the first video hurts them. In vlogs of previous years, the RIP guide does a great job talking about the story line of the house and they always do a good job setting it up in such a way that if you haven't been to any other HHNs or don't remember every house/storyline/character, it's still ok because they give you all the necessary info. Tim can't do this effectively.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.