The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They shouldn’t be pulling J out of school yet for a cruise. I’m not against it in general. But during like the 4th week of preschool, no. Especially when you take 500 vacations a year.
Maybe they'll leave J$ at home with the Nanny and just take O$iver on the cruise?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This one has to be my favorite. The level of unhinged these two were at this moment was off the charts. Tim looked like an OBT panhandler and Jenn doing whatever the duck that was with her hair.... Seriously she needs someone in her life to tell her when things are just not a good idea. Honestly, Jenn may need a conservatorship.

View attachment 2428645
Ooh thread title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe they'll leave J$ at home with the Nanny and just take O$iver on the cruise?
Well, they'd still bring another nanny for Da Baby on the cruise, there's no way they'd survive taking care of their own baby on a cruise the whole time!!

• Sad
Let’s pretend they have to get an annual review like everyone in the actual working world.

1. Describe a meaningful contribution that [landwhale] has made since the last review. (((Crickets…I got nothing)))
  2. Which company value have you seen [Dim] emulating well in the last few months? (((Sorry, they have no company values)))
  3. Describe how you have impacted [Landwhale]’s ability to succeed and grow in their position. (((By providing every item on every menu, she has succeeded to grow)))
  4. What types of projects does [Name] excel at? (((Binge watching Bravo)))
  5. How has [the trackers] done with creating and meeting goals over the past few months? (((They’ve claimed multiple times that they’d post 6 times per week. They have failed at this goal. Dim claimed to ride all ride at MK. That is a fail. Losing 15 pounds. That is a fail.
  6. What are some areas of focus/projects that could benefit [the trackers]? (((Time management; parenting classes, editing classes, cooking classes, finding new jobs, therapy, planning, cleaning)))
  7. In what way(s) did [the trackers] contribute to the company’s current goal of [creating a more inclusive culture, closing more sales, launching a new marketing campaign, etc.]? (((She wears a rainbow backpack and virtue signals any chance she gets. He claims to donate to different causes, but shows no proof)))
  8. What are some positive interactions you’ve noticed between [the trackers] and others? (((The others have learned to stay away from their toxic personalities and have made meaningful friendships elsewhere while comparing stories)))

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Acting like he didn’t care about the opening ceremony when we all know he didn’t want to wait in the rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even their last live didn't get into the 70k range the most recent ones have been doing:

View attachment 2428496

Ignore those red progress bars they are from me cherry picking based on transcript not watching that much of that bilge water they call live streams.
Blind item: Tim tracker has serious bad breath. Jenn tracker smells horrible and doesn’t shower daily.
---
This one has to be my favorite. The level of unhinged these two were at this moment was off the charts. Tim looked like an OBT panhandler and Jenn doing whatever the duck that was with her hair.... Seriously she needs someone in her life to tell her when things are just not a good idea. Honestly, Jenn may need a conservatorship.

View attachment 2428645
They legit are the same size. She wears the same shirts as him and had a wide back like a man.🤣 she towering over him in this thumbnail

• Haha
Eh, we've done worse here. Not the best joke, not the worst joke. Not being able to joke about hurricanes coming in Florida takes away like 20% of the possible comedy advantage of living in Florida.
I was referring to his comment about the preview at D23.

"I heard a rumor we might get a preview of 'The Journey of Water' at D23."

How does that have anything to do with watching Invest 95-L?
Is he trying to be clever? I don't get it. Do you get it?

He sucks.
---
Is that Tim's brother just out of frame next to him in that thumbnail? @2020planner would know better than me, but at first glance I thought it might be him.
Yes, it looks like Adam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s always been wider than he is. This is 2018

(Nothing wrong with that but not what her skinnie minnie photoshopped thumbnails would have us believe lol)

IMG_7297.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tim said that he and Jenn are going to make bracelets to give away and trade next time they are at HHN. Do we think they will actually get around to doing this?

I will say that I didn’t hate the HHN video. Tim is always much more enjoyable when he isn’t with Jenn and aside from some slight complaining, he did seem to enjoy himself and the houses.

• Sick
Stating the obvious of course, but Dim is such a bleeping idiot. He says that he and Gin are going to make friendship bracelets to trade with people whenever they both go to HHN.

** pause for laughter **

His human slug of a wife is literally useless. She's incapable of doing anything. She can't even make a Halloween costume for her own child with over 2 months to spare because "there just isn't enough time." And he's delusional enough to think she's going to make friendship bracelets with him for total strangers??

Now their stans are going to be carrying around bracelets they've spent hours on, hoping to trade with their idols if they see them, only to find out that they of course never made any because they're just "soooooo busy you guuuuyzsss!!"

Tim better sit his half-dead ass down and crank out at least several dozen bracelets on his own while the Hambeast slumbers before their next HHN visit, if he wants to keep their number of stans from dwindling even faster...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will say that I didn’t hate the HHN video. Tim is always much more enjoyable when he isn’t with Jenn and aside from some slight complaining, he did seem to enjoy himself and the houses.
Honestly, same. The videos are kinda…sorta…a little bit tolerable when it’s solo Tim. When Jenn is there her annoying-ness rubs off on everyone.

Oh and they didn’t steal peoples footage this year! That’s a plus I guess…

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Tim said that he and Jenn are going to make bracelets to give away and trade next time they are at HHN. Do we think they will actually get around to doing this?
Do they have the capacity to understand what they are virtually, literally and realistically signaling?

(courtesy of @bumpire, pg. 47, last thread)
B50DE0EF-B71F-424C-8379-9F7DE0EBCD1E.jpeg
5093D9E5-D7EC-46C9-A3F6-342EB70201E3.jpeg

If you were to customize a bracelet for Tim and Gin what color beads would you use?

Ginn has been pushing purple on J$ his whole life. Though there is not much affection (organic hugs, kisses and loving touches) within the Bojanowski household.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Do they have the capacity to understand what they are virtually, literally and realistically signaling?

(courtesy of @bumpire, pg. 47, last thread)
View attachment 2429201View attachment 2429202

If you were to customize a bracelet for Tim and Gin what color beads would you use?

Ginn has been pushing purple on J$ his whole life. Though there is not much affection (organic hugs, kisses and loving touches) within the Bojanowski household.
That’s not a very well known thing, though. Bracelet trading has been hugely mainstream in a very innocent way for awhile. It’s not exactly loofas at The Villages. I highly doubt people swapping bracelets at HHN have a clue about this code.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.