The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the bear that was at MK traumatized her so now she can’t upload and needs a mental health break.
Being on the Liberty Square Riverboat and seeing a live bear roaming the woods behind the Haunted Mansion would have been my most favorite thing to experience at WDW. The clickbait titles I've seen for this story have been insane---"Bear on Rampage at Disney!" It's funny, I have to imagine there have been bears in those woods forever.

Reactions: 10
It’s funny how different states react to different animals. By me, someone found one baby alligator and the authorities went on a hunt for a week to trap it. Meanwhile bears are just walking around lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s funny how different states react to different animals. By me, someone found one baby alligator and the authorities went on a hunt for a week to trap it. Meanwhile bears are just walking around lol
There are a ton of black bears in Central Florida. I have a friend who lives in Seminole Country near Altamonte Springs and she's constantly posting bear videos from her ring camera. She lives in a regular neighborhood with lots of houses, not out in the wilderness.

I think the "BEAR ON THE LOOSE!!!!!" titles make it seem like there was a bear wandering through the middle of Frontierland amidst the park goers. I'm going by Braden Mickey Views report of the bear was in the Tom Sawyer cave, but based on where the WESH helicopter showed they caught the bear, that's a place you would expect to see a bear. There has been so much land clearing and building, these animals have lost their homes. I'm not a bear expert, but I'm going to bet she was not the first bear in those woods...she was the first bear who got spotted during park opening by someone paying attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bear reviews the content of Disney trash probably would be a better food review than any of the vlogger food reviews. Bet he wouldn't just eat hotdogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This happened by me too!! Not sure if you're in Illinois and we are talking about the same gator.....but someone had let an alligator loose in a lagoon in Chicago. He was named "Chance the Snapper". LOL Once they caught him, they moved him down to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm. It was top news for a week!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This happened by me too!! Not sure if you're in Illinois and we are talking about the same gator.....but someone had let an alligator loose in a lagoon in Chicago. He was named "Chance the Snapper". LOL Once they caught him, they moved him down to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm. It was top news for a week!!
There was a caiman loose in one of the trailer parks here in the desert a year or so ago. Needless to say, it made the news. Turned out to be someone's pet.

Reactions: 7
We’ve had this in Pittsburgh recently too! I think a 3rd gator was just spotted a couple days ago. They make each one into big news. I’m in a suburban neighborhood and for the past 2 years we’ve had bear and coyote sightings all around my house. 3 decades ago my housing plan was just farm and forest, so it’s not surprising. The animals are getting pushed out and have nowhere to go.

Reactions: 10
We’ve had this in Pittsburgh recently too! I think a 3rd gator was just spotted a couple days ago. They make each one into big news. I’m in a suburban neighborhood and for the past 2 years we’ve had bear and coyote sightings all around my house. 3 decades ago my housing plan was just farm and forest, so it’s not surprising. The animals are getting pushed out and have nowhere to go.
There's a huge park near my parents' place which is a suburb in a fairly large city and there were signs outright warning people not to walk at certain times because the coyotes were mating and being territorial. I think my uncle actually saw some when he was walking his dogs. Fortunately, they are large dogs and the coyotes did not bother them but eek.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No this is SaraPlusTwins I think she is a secret Chris Jenner wannabe with very young daughters and a whole bunch of oogling pedophiles .She has a million or close to a million followers.
---
This Sara even made the comment she is raising the next Canadian Kardashians

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So Jenn is posting Jackson's costume progress on Twitter...how much do you think she did herself.....0 or 0 percent

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.