The Tim Tracker #145 and now it’s time for our kids to pay the price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't the Sept 8th sailing more in jeopardy?
The storm is pretty far out, with it not even coming close to the Leeward Islands until Monday, so it would possibly affect the Bahamas Tuesday/Wednesday. The Sept 8-11 sailing would be headed back to Port Canaveral Sunday night for disembarkation Monday morning.

Reactions: 9
Her bottle red hair dye has completely faded. Now it’s a tit brown color 💩 shoulda sticked with blonde J4D.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her bottle red hair dye has completely faded. Now it’s a tit brown color 💩 shoulda sticked with blonde J4D.
Yea, it's bad. She needs to get that line fixed. Her hair is basically two different colors right now.
Screen Shot 2023-09-06 at 12.38.05 PM.png

Listening to these two idiots not know anything about the cruise ship they've been on 3-4 times is giving me a headache.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
A live at 12 ET/9 PT?? Who is going to be watching this? Meemaws who have nothing better to do than sit around waiting for the Young and the Restless?

He's bitching that he still had to wait in long lines with the Express Pass. He's is such an entitled asshole.

Other than people who can listen while working (esp. from home or if their work computer does not block YT and can listen with headphones on via computer or phone), people who have to go into work later or happen to be off today. Our UK peeps it is 540pm at the time of posting. They will be just getting home from their commute if they work a 9-5. So yeah, so out of touch with people who have JOBS.

Reactions: 12
Hmm, looks like no superstickers.
---
You would think that if they had planned on talking about the Treasure that they would have done a little more prep work to not come across as idiots.

But that's probably an improbability.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You would think that when the Stans need to correct or fill in the blanks for these two knuckleheads that they’d realize that these Bojos know nothing about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Parent-Teacher conference today? 😂 😂 😂 Oh and Oliver is hitting all his milestones? You sure about that Jan?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They sustained no more than 2,200 viewers that entire Live and (I think) got ZERO super stickers 😂 what the duck was the point of that? Oh wait, the point of it was an excuse for no new "vid" today so Ginn could be lazier than she already is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love that they just had to mention they aren't the only ones doing a parent teacher conference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What's a hard out?
A term used in TV and radio to describe the time at which a feed will be cut. The feed can be cut due to commercial break or the end of the show. "a hard out" because a thing after automation took a larger role in program production.

Reactions: 11
Jenn is acting psychotic about this whole Dinoland thing. Absolutely psychotic.
She’s getting pumped up for the parent-teacher conference later today. She’s not the dumb Jen character we normally see her portraying in lives. She’s being very aggressive in expressing her DAK opinions.

• Haha
Jenn is acting psychotic about this whole Dinoland thing. Absolutely psychotic.
She was in rare form for the entire thing. Jumping all over Tim and his thoughts and opinions. I watched her go full Karen when she heard about the express waits on opening night, it was truly something to see lol. Cutting him off, inserting her thoughts an opinions. Bizarre as usual. She can't edit her true self in the lives and I always feel so exhausted when they end, similar to how I feel when my toddler has excess energy. She's manic and exhausting to even watch. I can't imagine what it's like to be around her on a daily basis. They must pay the nannies fairly well.

Reactions: 24
I love that they just had to mention they aren't the only ones doing a parent teacher conference 😂
I seriously hope she's planning on changing that shirt before going into the school. Actually both of them need more appropriate outfits, but that shirt just doesn't scream "classy private school mom" to me. Dress for the part, Jenn.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.